Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cinemacatchick
Msg: 210
Introduce Yourself Here....Page 5 of 42    (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42)
Born in Germany. grew up in Wainwright Alberta. Don't look at me like that...yes it a real town. I know you haven't heard of it.,...jeez. If you have lived there before..well I probably know you..or your brother or mother or sister.....heck maybe I have seen your...oh nevermind. Moved to lovely Victoria in 94. Am a westcoaster now. Although am disappointed with the girl to guy ratio.

Some people call me Tammy. Some call me Tammy Beer Mug. Some even call me Tawny. Not sure why really. Joined the pond this summer. Just recently started reading the forums. Some make me laugh. Some make me frown. Some make me confused.Some make me cringe. I still don't understand some of the rules.

A Red Wings fan. Not a Canuck fan. Love the Salmon Kings. I have a crush on Marty the Marmot. I have a thing for Russian hockey players.

I need to get a life.
 archer67
Msg: 211
Introduce Yourself Here....
Posted: 1/21/2007 11:18:30 PM
Hello, I am Chris and am blessed to live on Vanc Island in beautiful Lake Cowichan. I am 39 and well there is a profile. Anyway all BC'rs feel honored to be living where you are.
 Houtan
Msg: 212
Very good Idea
Posted: 1/23/2007 8:25:06 PM
Hello All,

I am Houtan and I am originaly from North Vancouver.I was moved to Vancouver by my
employer about a year ago.

My goal is to find as many friends as possible in my new city.So far I have been able to hook
up with a great bunch of people to play tennis and Volleyball and am planning on going back
to my lovely hobby : Flying

Anyone interested in hanging out with me is welcome to contact me through my profile.I am
always availabe other than the times that I am on a business trip.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Cheers,
Houtan
 icicool
Msg: 213
view profile
History
Posted: 1/23/2007 10:52:59 PM
Born - England
Raised all my Life in Beautiful BC
Retail Store Manager
Hrmm.. Must be a people person
Gemini
( WATCH OUT! I .. may .. Bite )
Sarcastic but not Mean.
I live in a House ( I swear! )
I mean.. I swear I live in a house.. Im not swearing @ you..or swearing in general.
I like Dancing and listening to good tunes and I just found out I live like 3 mins away from Guildford Station WING NITE for POFs! Hey guys can I COME TOO?

Everything about me is a mystery, but for a Beer I can tell you a story or two.. OH damn maybe the whole story...

IC
 pavko
Msg: 214
hello
Posted: 1/25/2007 1:37:30 AM
40 year old guy from burnaby checking out forum,hope all are having an awesome evening
 pavko
Msg: 215
hi
Posted: 1/25/2007 1:42:12 AM
hi how is it going? just checking this out ,i liked your ad,great pics,u r cute
 Tropical_Zest
Msg: 216
Posted: 1/25/2007 5:32:19 PM
Hi. My name's Nancy. I'm originally from Edmonton but call Vancouver my home. I meet a lot of mn and women through my work but it's rare I mix work with a social life. So, some girl and guy friends told me to check out the site. I've been what you guys call a lurker for the last month. Got my profile up and running a few days ago and I heard some of the events can be fun sometimes. I'm interested in seeing how this all goes
 bossmustang
Msg: 217
view profile
History
Posted: 1/25/2007 11:06:51 PM
Hi everyone from N.S. but moved out west years ago.Just looking for some interesting people to get to know.
 beeceeboy
Msg: 218
Posted: 1/26/2007 10:34:06 AM
Welcome to 'plentyoffakes' (is what some people would say) but NOT me.
I am an original BCboy; born in Nelson and have lived in or around 'loops since early sixties.
I am definitely in a 'minority' group by being honest in my posts and profiles. But it can be difficult distinguishing between honesty and sarcasm, don't you think? (if there's anyone on here capable of thinking). . (you decide)
I don't dance, I don't lie, I don't drink, I don't smoke (anything), I open doors for ladies, I smile at strangers, I LOVE children, I respect our elders and I (honestly) haven't worn a Fag-Bag in over 5 years. Whoops! I mean't to say Fag-PACK. sorry. Being forthright and ultra-liberal I wouldn't want to offend anyone here. (but those being from England would realize that it's simply a bag to carry around cigarettes in).
So, since I'm honest, responsible, kind, educated and I don't 'play', drink or party then exactly WHAT am I doing here? (perhaps just another of life's mysteries)

If I happen to 'click' on a profile it's mainly to see what other (fine) posts a member has, where (he or she) lives, their age, IF they have stated that they Don't Want Kids and (sometimes) what or who they are seeking?
P.S. Bite Me! ()
 beeceeboy
Msg: 220
Posted: 1/26/2007 2:54:45 PM
Welcome! and can I borrow your NANNY once in awhile? Whoops! I think you mean the (female) goat? In that case, maybe not. (unless, cut, wrapped and frozen)
('course I'm 'KIDding') ummm. (get it?)
 grumpy one
Msg: 222
Posted: 1/27/2007 10:09:56 AM
hi my name is grumpy one (les) i grew up in the whistler pemberton area moved to the lowermainland for a few years then moved to so. cal for a few yrs then no.cal then moved back to the lowermainland a couple years ago . i'm a single dad raising one of my daughters . oh well can't think of anything else except hola peeps
 rolling_ball
Msg: 224
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2007 12:56:33 PM
Hello Everyone,
I've posted replies before, but I guess I should introduce myself here.
I'm originally from Indonesia, but in the past 13 years I've lived in : Wichita, KS; College Station, TX; Fort Collins, CO; Singapore; and lastly about 18 months ago I moved to Vancouver.
After a year of focusing on work, I thought I should start having more social life than just with the barristas at the coffee shop nearby. I hope to meet new people to hang out with and start gathering a few close friends that I keep losing every 2 to 3 years every time I move to another city.
If anyone is looking for people to hang out with, let me know. I just might join you.
 SensualDessert
Msg: 228
Posted: 1/29/2007 7:40:51 PM
Candace here....Originally from Alberta...anything else...ask me or read my profile lol
 bc girl next door
Msg: 229
Posted: 1/29/2007 8:55:34 PM
Hello fine folks.
I am the Girl Next Door. Grew up in the Okanagan and moved to Alberta, spent about 20 yrs there and have just recently returned for the sunshine and the lack of snow (hmm something seems to be wrong with this picture lol)
I am lookin for things to do around town so if anyone has any ideas I would be more then happy to hear them!
Otherwise I like the usual music, movies, sports, theater, concerts, travelling, my dog etc. Actual age 35, act 25, look 29 and think 45 lol.
Looking for some laughs and lots of fun!
Someone recommended POF to me so I figured what the heck!
Take care and happy fishing!
 livnitup
Msg: 231
Posted: 1/29/2007 10:48:57 PM
Hello peeps of the POF forum world!

I'm livnitup. I was born and raised in the GVRD. Joined POF to check things out, not sure I'm sold on the i-net dating thing but it sure is an interesting concept.

I love forums. Reminds me of my BBS days on my 386. I'm a bit of a geek - no wait - I'm well rounded, nope not that either - I lost weight - curse you bed-rest and Doritos. It took 5 years to reverse the effects!

I'm a work at home mom (temporarily), going a little stir crazy but I love hanging with my two little boys - never a dull moment and there's no shortage of hugs.

My words to live by: adapt and overcome, life is what you make of it!

Have fun everyone!
 smylz_n_chuckles
Msg: 232
Posted: 1/30/2007 11:46:19 PM
Hi, I'm Tom or sometimes Tommy.

Brand new to this site(look closely and you can still see the shine glistening off of my head), and relatively new to this whole internet dating thing.

I'm liking this so far. The forums, the get togethers, the pictures of past get togethers. They look like fun. I'm going to my first one this weekend (if I can get in the doors, looks like it will be well attended) Much better than the other sites you have to pay for that you're more or less left out on your own fumbling your way through the profiles, getting spammed the odd time, bla, bla, bla.....: help:

This looks like a lot of fun. By the looks of it, I won't be the rotten egg!!!
 dragonflightdream
Msg: 233
Posted: 1/31/2007 1:45:48 PM
Hi!

I am Janice. I am a Mom to all boys!

I was introduced to POF by my sis on New Year's Eve. We had a lot of fun browsing so I ended up signing up. I have enjoyed interacting with different people. I have been trying to log on to the forums for a couple of days now--but it wouldn't let. I finally dusted off IE (I use Mozilla) and it let me log in.

So hi! Oh and sis and I get a good laugh when we get emails from the same guys...especially the ones who aren't very original in their content!
 tballin
Msg: 234
Posted: 1/31/2007 2:18:30 PM
hi, tballin here. Been here for a bit, usually for the forums, but will be making the dating transition soon enough. How is everyone? I am ok.

heh, hope to hear from you soon
 Roadz
Msg: 237
Posted: 2/1/2007 5:00:25 PM
whats up world just tryin to see watz good and meet new ppl if your interested give me a holla
 Helicopter-View
Msg: 238
Posted: 2/1/2007 5:12:01 PM
hello to everyone, My name Is The Helicopter View
I see everything from a higher perspective, in all messages and experience
I make music and collect alot of cool interesting things, im still a child at heart but dont fire me from my job being that way,
I also enjoy fishing and hanging out with good positive people, with artistsic creativity
love to hear from ya ladies takecare

couplessharing
Msg: 239
Posted: 2/2/2007 9:49:05 AM
Hi everyone!
I posted on the main introductions page, but seems the people here are shy!
I am really nice and so is my guy...we live in Surrey and are looking for more friends! You can never have too many!
We both love so many things, it's hard not to overdo it with the interests...so ask us if theres something on your list that didn't make it onto ours...chances are we like it too!
We don't push our lifestyle on others, it works for us and we know it's not for everyone...so please don't be afraid to say hi!
We look forward to seeing you all around!

Jenni and Jeremy
the new fishies!
 13gringo
Msg: 240
Posted: 2/2/2007 10:49:24 AM
Alright people, I'm Paul, i grew up in Irealnd, lived in Austarlia for a while, then Edmonton, but now i'm in Beautifull British Columbia. So hello to every one that reads this
 a single guy 4u
Msg: 242
Posted: 2/3/2007 4:40:31 PM
Just wanted to add my say that this is a great idea for a thread like this.

So hello all !!! im rob, I hope to talk to and meet fun people. I hope to get out to some of the POF functions and events . Well I will wrap this up...talking about ones self isn't easy. Ok take care and look foreward to meeting you soon :)
 knightwarrior
Msg: 244
Posted: 2/5/2007 3:38:51 PM
I diagree that the bigger fish are harder to catch. They however run in still waters and most of us miss that, much like precious metal is refined in fire, and diamonds in great pressure.
 waitin4work
Msg: 245
Posted: 2/7/2007 6:50:51 AM
complete newbie,be gentle with me, I have never been on one of these sites before.So I am not sure of the protocol,I will make mistakes.

right now my life is in limbo,I am not sure where it is going,but I do know where I want it to go.I am here to talk,e-mail.
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  >