Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Fleuron
Msg: 613
Women...would you pay for sex with a man?Page 18 of 29    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29)

Would it behoove me to view it and thus know that which I wondered about? (Rivers Edge starring D.Hopper?)

Your “sad and creepy” comment about men with dolls reminded me of that…..it’s an excellent but disturbing movie (besides his “relationship” with the blow up doll) it’s based on a true crime.

I have a feeling you better not. It seems to have a kind of "Two Girls One Cup" vibe to it. Yeeesh.

Don’t know what you’re referring to but if you haven’t seen the movie I don’t see how you could feel “vibes” of any kind from it.

…………………………….

Well I think another HUGE difference between vibrators and creepy dolls with “O” mouths is that (some) men can and do happily participate with a woman and her vibrator…I doubt many women wanna participate with a man and his rubber woman!

And
 Penny_Farthing
Msg: 614
Women...would you pay for sex with a man?
Posted: 9/11/2013 8:03:08 PM

A woman can be ugly and still get laid very easily with a man of decent standard.

Men can't.

So women don't have to pay for it.

Even tho' you sound right royally pi$$ed off,i DO agree with this ^^^^.
It also reads to *me* that men are more desperate for sex.
*shrug*
 floral2
Msg: 615
Posted: 9/12/2013 9:59:40 AM
No. A woman can easily go to a bar or some sex website and find a decent looking man to have sex with.
 ILU44z33
Msg: 616
view profile
History
Posted: 10/11/2013 12:59:24 AM
Why do you think that ?
 barlowston
Msg: 617
Posted: 10/12/2013 11:21:30 AM
How much would you pay me?
 barlowston
Msg: 618
Posted: 10/12/2013 11:25:25 AM
Lol, would not belittle myself that way!
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 620
Posted: 10/15/2013 10:37:27 AM
It depends...what are my options and how much money do I have to burn? If I was rich and not finding what I wanted, I see no problem with it - same for men who'd want to pay for it. What's the big deal?
 jessebunnies
Msg: 621
view profile
History
Posted: 10/15/2013 11:57:24 AM
If I wanted a certain experience (say not to have to deal with the drama of a relationship or dating) then yes I might or if I wanted to have sex with a certain guy like Ash from Gigolo's heck yah I would pay!
but... if I just wanted to dust off some cobwebs and felt a little freaky then no I can pretty much get laid whenever I want. I have options and toys and I know how to use them.
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 622
Posted: 10/17/2013 12:09:37 PM

BTW many women do 'pay' for sex, maybe not with money but with time, love attention, picking up after a lazy SOB, etc.

LOL. That would be the DAY I'd pick up after some lazyass JUST for the 'privilege' of bedding him. But I admit I got a good laugh out of that one. Thanks for the comic relief.
 ed98208
Msg: 623
Posted: 10/24/2013 12:28:46 PM
Would I pay some random guy to wham-bam, thank you ma'am and leave? No, any woman can get that any time. Would I pay for a ridiculously good-looking stud to wine me, dine me, pretend he finds me irresistibly attractive and end the evening with some mind-blowing sex? I don't know...I'm not sure I have the ability to suspend disbelief long enough to forget that he's only doing it because I'm paying him. But it's an intriguing idea. I see no real difference between that and having a boy toy that needs "financial help". A boy toy's probably just cheaper over the long run.
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 624
Posted: 10/25/2013 8:57:12 AM

Would I pay for a ridiculously good-looking stud to wine me, dine me, pretend he finds me irresistibly attractive and end the evening with some mind-blowing sex?

You can get that in real life and not pay for it.

I wouldn't pay for it simply because I wouldn't want to sleep with someone who doesn't want to sleep with me. It just doesn't make sense. That you pay for it, doesn't make it an "A", its just regular sex.

If its quality that you are paying for, I might just reconsider. If I man were to ask for payment for guaranteed services (like extremely out-of-this-world oral) 3 times in a day on the same day, I might fork over some money. Why would I pay? because no toy in the world has been invented that can do this. Yeah I can call someone for this as well, but then I have to listen to their bullsh*t, spend some time with them, pretend we're meeting for something more than that this, lmao, no!
 ed98208
Msg: 625
Posted: 10/25/2013 12:22:49 PM

You can get that in real life and not pay for it.

Sure - you can, and I could 10, maybe even 5 years ago, but at 47 the ridiculously good-looking stud ship has sailed for me. lol So maybe that's what I'd be paying for, an evening to wind back the clock and reminisce.
 forumfella
Msg: 626
Posted: 10/25/2013 1:46:42 PM
Good grief!
And there lies the problem, regular looking women expecting rediculously good looking studs to jump off a ship and pick them, would they not also prefer ridiculously good looking women?? I thought the evil queen in snow white was the only one to have a magic mirror, seems like each woman got one when they signed up to POF. Thanks a lot Markus! :D
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 627
view profile
History
Posted: 10/25/2013 8:46:46 PM

Would I pay some random guy to wham-bam, thank you ma'am and leave? No, any woman can get that any time

Sad.
 Lexti
Msg: 628
Posted: 10/26/2013 6:42:28 PM

It depends...what are my options and how much money do I have to burn? If I was rich and not finding what I wanted, I see no problem with it - same for men who'd want to pay for it. What's the big deal?

^^^Agreed. If I had money to blow, why not? Send me a man that looks like Bradley Cooper, and I might become a regular! ;-)
 Theme_Pack
Msg: 629
Posted: 11/1/2013 3:57:38 AM
Not only will they pay for sex but they will also pay just for a mans time. Women are no different (intellectually) than men when it comes to sex.
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 630
Posted: 11/1/2013 8:27:54 AM

^^^Agreed. If I had money to blow, why not? Send me a man that looks like Bradley Cooper, and I might become a regular! ;-)

Do you live close to a marina or somewhere where the Navy makes a pit stop every year or a couple times a year? These men look just like Bradley Cooper (tall, muscular/built, light eyes, winning smile, very manly looking, gorgeous) and they are not exposed to **** on a regular basis. They will devour you and you don't have to pay them, they'll pay for you to have a great time, lol. These men have money to spend since they often live in Submarines for months at a time, don't have expenses, and get a salary on top of it all.

Can't find them near your area? A plane ticket to NYC during that time of year would be your only expense, unless its cheaper to pay a look alike in your area.

I see them every year or twice a year on the train/bus/walking around the city, they look adorable in their uniforms (look like popeye the sailor man), and they are more than willing.
 whippedboi
Msg: 631
Posted: 11/1/2013 1:01:27 PM
^

they are not exposed to **** on a regular basis

since they often live in Submarines for months at a time, don't have expenses, and get a salary on top of it all.

but they are exposed to plenty of man-butt, you hope they don't partake too much of it, I'd guess?

hhmm, handsome, built, buff guys that have chosen to spend time only with hundreds of other guys in a confined space

have you ever seen a Pride Parade? sounds like most of the guys in one of those ?

as women often complain, so many of the handsome, buff ones area gay, right? because the male body is more important to them & is beautiful to them

was one of the Village People a sailor? if not, should have been, perhaps?
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 632
Posted: 11/1/2013 1:40:26 PM
^^^^^
You must think women don't join the Navy or work on these submarines even if not for the same period of time. Where the f*ck you think I know this from?

You cannot assume that all men who join the Navy are gay or that most are just because they are by default assigned to spend months at a time with other men. Are you also saying all men in prison turn gay (or just accept getting a BJ, or just inserting) because they are locked away for years at a time with very little snatch exposure (if any)? You are harping at men's inability to keep it in their pants, and preferring another man's a$$ as opposed to nothing at all.

So that's the story for all men joining the monastery, all boys school, military in general (as a low percentage of females join), etc? Spend to much time around d*cks, and you'll want it eventually?

Damn, I hope no other man spends a little too much time with you by themselves......
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 633
view profile
History
Posted: 11/1/2013 2:28:26 PM
All I've got to say is this....you wimmins need to change your attitude, because you're screwing up my retirement plan.LOL
 or_current_resident
Msg: 634
Posted: 11/1/2013 3:54:01 PM
All I've got to say is this....you wimmins need to change your attitude, because you're screwing up my retirement plan.

imo, not really unless your stuck secondhand......it not the wimmins or the menns..........its the mentality from both sides........ too bad most can't quite get beyond that to get to the other side...... people using people.........to what end ?????? and if thats the case second hand, your right as there will not be piece at night, if one makes war all day ..........

^^^^^^^^
 Theme_Pack
Msg: 635
Posted: 11/2/2013 4:44:57 PM
Belle, as far as I know there are no women on subs...hygiene issues. heck it was around 1996 before they even let women on Canadian ships....I've been on American, Canadian, British and German subs and have never seen a woman, but that was quite a few years ago....and hygiene might not be that much of an issue as they now wear those anti bacterial underwear. They no longer have to turn then inside out to make them last another week.
on topic; I see I have to do this now in order to not have my posts removed....yes women will pay for sex...reference my last post.
 MutedEnthusiasm
Msg: 636
Posted: 11/2/2013 9:43:36 PM
^ Your country began accepting women into submarine service in 2001, the British about five years ago, the U.S. in 2011.

The Royal Norwegian Navy were the first in 1985, then the Danish Navy in 1988, the Swedish Navy in 1989, followed by the Royal Australian Navy in 1998.

Ot: I wonder if women tell the same joke that some men do – that what they’re paying for is not the sex but the privilege of telling a man when it's time to leave.
 GJBrown
Msg: 637
Posted: 11/3/2013 3:43:24 PM
If you really have to pay for it chances are you have made some huge mistakes in life
these ladies just need to upgrade their dildos and find more hobbies. And a man they don't have to pay
 BabblingBrookes
Msg: 638
Posted: 11/3/2013 7:22:17 PM
I would pay if I were over 80 and wanted to have a fun time with a young buck. I wouldn't just pay for sex though. I'd want to buy the entire courtship experience. Wined, dined and wooed. There's no point in just paying for an orgasm. :\
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >