Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DeagleNINja
Msg: 35
Women...would you pay for sex with a man?Page 2 of 29    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29)
I've been 'paid' for oral with lasagna and back massages, does that count?
 meandmonkus
Msg: 36
Women...would you pay for sex with a man?
Posted: 5/22/2006 4:21:28 PM
NO WAY! not my style.......I find it degrating to the person.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 5/22/2006 7:34:05 PM
I am a guy and I would never pay for sex with a woman . I would rather masturbate than be a business deal. I would say its degrading for me as well. Besides I believe sex belongs in a loving monogamous relationship
 xchuck
Msg: 38
Posted: 5/22/2006 7:45:36 PM
I can't really see how "I can hit the bar and someone there will do me" is a good comparison. I've argued before (and will argue again) that a gigilo would be an obviously good option for a female virgin wanting to loose her virginity. Care and skill without the emotional problems of belieiving you are in love with someone only trying to get into your pants and without a "creepy old man". The person may not be the "special someone", but the event should be as good as it could be.
I have to disagree with you on that one. I think a female's first time should be with someone she knows and loves and cares deeply about so it would be a fondly remembered event.

If she was with a gigilo her first time it most likely would make her feel cheap. Up until this point i did'nt know anybody in their right mind who would suggest something like that but you managed to do it, that is assuming that you are in your right mind
 Pandy
Msg: 39
Posted: 5/22/2006 7:46:14 PM
Darlin', with one of these, I can get all those I want.
Pay?

I've been 'paid' for oral with lasagna and back massages, does that count?

of course it counts, that lasagna was expensive. :p
 saramaria124
Msg: 40
Posted: 5/22/2006 7:47:58 PM
Quite simply....no.

~ Sara Maria ~
 justin6767
Msg: 41
Posted: 5/23/2006 7:36:31 AM
I didn't like the arrogance of kitten's comment either, with an attitude like that. I highly doubt you can get any man at anytime. Having that attitude towards our gender will blind you from finding a guy with self respect.
 joseph322
Msg: 42
Posted: 5/23/2006 7:48:58 AM
Ladies calm down. Dont have to message me. I do IOU"s. No pos(payment on service needed)
 goodguy4uladies
Msg: 43
Posted: 5/23/2006 7:50:36 AM
Real in waterloo, in kitten's defense, she did say any NORMAL woman could get sex when she wanted. I think that's true only because women seem less concerned about getting laid then guys do. Guys try to hard while women are just too good to say no to and don't really even have to try. I've many female friends and while I respect them and would never push the issue of sex with them, it wouldn't take much prompting on their part to get me to have sex with them. What kitten meant (IMO) is that women are more desirable to men than men are to women.
 wildpassion
Msg: 44
Posted: 5/23/2006 8:39:46 AM
Simple answer is NO. Never had a problem getting a man to have sex with me so why pay.
 JerryInTampa
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 5/23/2006 9:01:42 AM

well i cant wait till u have a daughter n she turns 14 n wants to get her virginity taken away n see how fast u cough up the cash for a gigolo for her that was almost the most inept thing i ever heard lol
I'll do that about as fast as you will rent a hotel room for your 14-year-old daughter and her boyfriend. Please try to compare apples with apples.

even if u were to put aside the moral consequences of it how could u put aside the stds, the lowering of self esteem or the future issues that u have so little class u needed to pay a total stranger to **** ur virginity away
Firstly, I have no moral qualms. I don't find it immoral.
Secondly, the STD argument is rediculious. You feel she's safer with a college frat boy at a drunken party? Or is it that you feel that the second time she has sex she's more resistant to STDs than the first?

Personally, I'd be a great deal more trusting of a regulated prostitute (say from a brothel in NV) than of "some girl I picked up at the bar".

in the end we all pay for sex even if we end up married, and ur comment on the virginity issue was just clueless . virginity isnt something u want to just throw away its a gift u give to your first love and yeah love hurts and so will the first time and hopefully with that pain u grow together
Really? Didn't hurt me a bit the first time. If it hurt you you might want to see a doctor.

Your "virginity is a gift you give to someone you love" is simply an attempt to throw your own masogonistic bias onto an event. Almost no girls I know are with the guy they lost their virginity to. The majority who lost their virginity to inexperienced men had poor experiences. Many times the man she thought she was in love with just broke her heart all the more because of exactly your mentality.

The women I know most satisfied with their first time, it was with an experienced partner and for the purpose of having sex; not "giving my pain to someone I love". I must wonder where you've drawn even anticdotal support from.

NO WAY! not my style.......I find it degrating to the person.
You mean the gigilo who is now a sex-object, or the client who is now a paycheck?

I have to disagree with you on that one. I think a female's first time should be with someone she knows and loves and cares deeply about so it would be a fondly remembered event.
And what makes you think the former creates the latter? The whole point of my suggestion is that it be a good experience. A 17-year-old virgin fumbling around half drunk and with no idea what will make his partner feel good, bad, relaxed or nervious, in pain or comfortable is hardly my idea of "a positive memory".

If she was with a gigilo her first time it most likely would make her feel cheap.
Cite your statistic.
 Big Red Flag
Msg: 46
Posted: 5/23/2006 9:07:47 AM

What kitten meant (IMO) is that women are more desirable to men than men are to women.

That's exactly why I don't desire women anymore. It's lopsided and there can be no happiness. It's like going to the Baseball Hall of Fame with someone who doesn't even like sports in the first place. Nobody to share the joy of the experience, since they don't enjoy it or appreciate it. It's easy to imagine that the woman you want would have a similar desire for you, but that is an illusion. Sex is just way down on their list, and seen as a physical need, which they are happy to take care of with a vibrator, and that's exactly how they describe it. Men seem comical and pathetic to women, when it comes to sex. Why would I want someone who views me that way?

I carry change for a dollar just in case, but so far, no takers.
 xchuck
Msg: 47
Posted: 5/23/2006 10:22:53 AM
Cite your statistic
I don't have to cite a statistic....it's just common sense that a female teenager which i highly doubt would consider having sex her first time with a gigilo anyway, would feel cheap if she did. Why don't you cite your own statistic that she would'nt feel cheapened before you demand mine?
 JerryInTampa
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 5/23/2006 10:33:33 AM

I don't have to cite a statistic....
Somehow I came to that conclusion. You are simply inventing one.

it's just common sense that a female teenager which i highly doubt would consider having sex her first time with a gigilo anyway
It's common sense that the world is flat too.

Of course, common sense also says "two virgins in a bed is at least one too many".

Why don't you cite your own statistic that she would'nt feel cheapened before you demand mine?
To disprove your claim? I can do that anticdotally.

You want me to cite a statistic that women are *less* likely to regret their choice for first time? I cannot. I cannot assert with certainty that I am correct. That's why I made a case for the *reasons* it would seem to be the case as well as offering anticdotal experience.

So what is your anticdotal experience. What girl have you interacted with who lost her virginity to a man she hired for the job and how did she feel about it?
 wazzamatta
Msg: 49
Posted: 5/23/2006 10:41:33 AM
if he looked like Jude Law (or even better was Jude Law), I might give him a couple o' bucks ;-)
 xchuck
Msg: 50
Posted: 5/23/2006 10:44:22 AM

Somehow I came to that conclusion. You are simply inventing one
Really? Show me where i invented a statistic i said i was using logic and reason...two thngs that you may lack judging by your comments

You want me to cite a statistic that women are *less* likely to regret their choice for first time? I cannot. I cannot assert with certainty that I am correct. That's why I made a case for the *reasons* it would seem to be the case as well as offering anticdotal experience.
I also state "reasons" and not a statistic because i doubt any exist at this point. I think your argument is a moot point
 PourSugarOnMe
Msg: 51
Posted: 5/23/2006 10:51:39 AM
Have I ever paid for sex.. .. well of course I have.. .. sometimes way too much.. .. sometimes I got my monies worth and then some.. .. but in one way or the other I have always paid

And there are even a few men posting in this thread that I'd throw a couple of bucks at

*Pour reaches in pocket*

~Pour
 crabstuffing
Msg: 52
Posted: 5/23/2006 10:55:44 AM
I would trade a big dish of baked ziti for 45 mins with Jack Black.

KrissiNJ72
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 5/23/2006 10:57:17 AM
Thinking about it...we may not pay with money but one way or another we all pay...
 JerryInTampa
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 5/23/2006 11:51:29 AM

Really? Show me where i invented a statistic i said i was using logic and reason...two thngs that you may lack judging by your comments
If you really want that logic chain followed. OK.

"If she was with a gigilo her first time it most likely would make her feel cheap" - Message 38

>50%

I also state "reasons" and not a statistic because i doubt any exist at this point. I think your argument is a moot point

Your reasons are "STDs" which I've already pointed out to be fallacious (and why) and your statement that it's most likely that she will "feel cheap", which is a positive statistical claim you have no support for.

Unfortunately, neither one of us has any statistic on who regrets which decision regarding how they lost their virginity. Wish we did, though I suspect you would attempt to rationalize it.

In my personal conversations (anticdotal) the happier women have been the ones who had sex not becuase they were with their true love but because they wanted to have sex; and the better experiences have been with the most experienced partners and (specifically amongst those) the partners most interested in showing her a good time.

A well-chosen male prostitute meets all of these criteria, while a fellow virgin does not. There certainly is the possability of running into an experienced male who wants to grant an interest and give her a good birthday present (I've spoken at length with two women who lost their virginity that way), and it would be an analogous option as well, but not neccessairily accessable to every woman.
 xchuck
Msg: 55
Posted: 5/23/2006 12:17:20 PM
Your reasons are "STDs" which I've already pointed out to be fallacious
I wish you would stop misquoting me i never mentioned Std's at all. Obviously you are the one who invents things to suit you. On that note i am done with this, i see no further point in arguing the subject
 beachesofnc
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 5/23/2006 1:36:41 PM
I paid for a truck....but I ain't paying for sex.
 justin6767
Msg: 57
Posted: 5/23/2006 1:43:48 PM
goodguy: If she said most guys, I would not havea problem with that, but the phrase any guy kind of shows her looking down at our gender. Yes for the most part guys are desperate and would come running on command. But, with that attitude, that is what she will end up with a guy that comes running. There are guys out there that are not worried about sex and can get it many places too and do not have to coware to any womens request and show pride in who they are and how they behave
 JerryInTampa
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 5/23/2006 2:05:48 PM
I wish you would stop misquoting me i never mentioned Std's at all.
That one is indeed my fault. I originally posted a response to both your post and that of "trubblemakr". It was he who (msg 34) cited STDs.

The only reason you have given me is your assertion that "it most likely would make her feel cheap"

Obviously you are the one who invents things to suit you.
A misattribution does not invention make.

On that note i am done with this, i see no further point in arguing the subject
In all honesty you never argued the subject. You argued whether you had argued the subject.
 crabstuffing
Msg: 59
Posted: 5/23/2006 2:07:33 PM
I would go 3 months without a beer for 1 hour and 28 minutes with Vince Vaughn.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >