Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Women...would you pay for sex with a man?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Siennarh
Msg: 696
Women...would you pay for sex with a man?Page 29 of 29    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29)

why do that when they will pay me, doesn't make sense ;p

eeww

Wat, it's true. Doesn't mean I'd do it though
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 697
view profile
History
Women...would you pay for sex with a man?
Posted: 5/10/2015 10:39:26 AM
^ I don't know if you in particular are like this...but my reaction is really to this - sometimes there are those imbalances between the genders in certain respects. These disparities between what each gender can do or get away with are mostly behavioral-prerogative; I mean that people simply choose to be one way or the other, but there isn't any law of the universe which makes them be one way or the other. What I pay attention to is whether or not a woman (or man if I were a woman) caters to these disparities and takes advantage of them, being a certain way simply because she can, because she can get away with it due to the current pendulum-swing of the social norm, instead of trying to live a way for different reasons which aren't treating the relations between the genders as a matter of power or as power-plays. When a woman makes certain statements similar to this...it often strikes me as her reveling in the fact, romanticizing it, proud of it. Even if a woman believes that she doesn't try to be like this, the very act of owning up to these facts a certain way, stating that she can do such-and-such if she wanted to because she's a woman, indicates that her thinking could still be subconsciously tweeked in this way and affects how she goes about things in real world practice. And I try to stay away from those women, as well as not befriend fellow males who're like this.
 Siennarh
Msg: 698
Women...would you pay for sex with a man?
Posted: 5/17/2015 6:17:40 AM
The thing is with being payed for sex/sexual stuff, it's complicated because well, in both ways either of them has the power there. It just depends. He may pay her, so it would seem like she has the power in that aspect, BUT, at the same time she would have to 'work' for the money, so in that aspect he has the power.

That's the issue with it. Like for example I could go into it thinking *hehe this is great, doing something like this and getting paid!* but only to find out I'd get treated like a sex toy of sorts and a disposable one at that. So it's basically like, you get what you pay for and you pay for what you get and the one working for it, is basically just offering services and seen like a product.

I'm aware of the power plays. They can be both good and bad for both genders. Just depends on your experiences and beliefs.

I've considered it honestly, I've had people offer me a lot on here and elsewhere but I don't appeal to the idea of being someones entertainment/or toy. I kind of had a taste in what it would be like before. When I was younger, I went into this webcam site, just a chat site but still. There was like 70 men and 1 woman - which was me lol. Basically all of them trying to get me to take my clothes off and do stupid sh_t to entertain them. God no. What would seem like situations in which women are playing their power turns out quite differently in reality.

The only time I may consider doing it is if I could do exactly what I want and/or being a dom.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Women...would you pay for sex with a man?