Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 hera
Msg: 140
Women...would you pay for sex with a man?Page 5 of 29    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29)
No, because I like the intimacy of sex in a relationship and you can't get that paying for it with a stranger.
 Ms_Amazonian
Msg: 141
view profile
History
Women...would you pay for sex with a man?
Posted: 5/27/2006 11:26:00 PM
LOL, really is it so bad for a woman to go to a bar, sit down, and scan the crowd for a "playmate," and have mindblowing sex with that playmate, no strings attached? No money needed, just two people having a good time...No one gets hurt...no one gets used...just Pleasure.

I just don't see why a woman would have to pay for sex, EVER.

I mean why make the FEW pleasures in life that are still FREE into something you have to pay for!?

hera
Msg: 142
Posted: 5/27/2006 11:35:24 PM
MS Amazonian "I mean why make the few..." I agree one hundred percent!!! "Is it so bad..." not at all - wish I could do it actually...
 EastSideEddie
Msg: 143
Posted: 5/28/2006 6:59:43 AM

really is it so bad for a woman to go to a bar, sit down, and scan the crowd for a "playmate"

To some, yes it is.

To you, apparently not.

That's your right, your value system, your morality... and that's okay.

It isn't the way everybody thinks, and that is okay too.

There is a connotation that goes with that sort of promiscuous behavior that I will not get into because everyone knows about it.

I don't judge you, but my opinion of that lifestyle is that it is classless. You are a beautiful woman, but for my tastes I wouldn't be nterested. And that works out well because you wouldn't be interested in me either.

But as to the original question, no she shouldn't. And neither should a man pay for sex.
 SierraLeone~me
Msg: 144
Posted: 5/28/2006 7:04:24 AM
It is never me who says..."check please." To pay for sex- has to be the epitome of low self-worth. When I have to begin buying gift to have sex....think it is time then to throw in the towel...
Sierra
 EastSideEddie
Msg: 145
Posted: 5/28/2006 7:22:19 AM
Sierra, we both know firsthand that not all women are like that, don't we?
 SierraLeone~me
Msg: 148
Posted: 5/28/2006 8:16:02 AM
Eddie ....Only to the saddened and downcast filty whores, does this apply
Sierra
 SEXmachine
Msg: 150
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2006 9:52:57 AM
i think women would Pay for sex with Certain MEn .. LIKe Celebrities .. and Political figures. and PPL of High Society.. but only as a Dream Tease .. and not really in Realit. ALthough there are somE WIERD CHICKS out there. ..

MY PRicES..
500.00 FOR first HR>.
200.00 FOR Every HAlf HR>. Aftr 1st HR

SEX WITH THE SEX MACHINE>> > > > > >> > > >> > >> > > >>> > > > LOL>>
 taurus516
Msg: 151
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2006 10:46:45 AM
A boy goes to his dad and tells him about a school project where he has to explain the difference between potential and probable.He instructs his son to ask his mom,sister and brother if they would sleep with Brad Pitt for 1 million dollars,

"Of course I would," him mom replies."With that much money I could afford yours and your sistser's college education and pay the mortgage off."He extends the same question to his sister.She replies, "Oh yes, I love Brad Pitt."He then asks his brother,who answers."Sure, a million bucks, why not?" He then goes back to his dad and his dad asks him what he has learned."Well," he says,"I learned that potentially we're sitting on 3 million bucks, but in all probability we're just living with 3 s_luts and a homo."
 kuku3kuku
Msg: 152
Posted: 5/28/2006 10:54:37 AM

I would pay for him to drink a tall glass of STFU while I made him my b!tch. That is all.

Needless to say, that just made me little bit smaller... All i wanted was just love~
 soulthing
Msg: 153
...would you pay ........?
Posted: 5/28/2006 12:52:46 PM
S.E.X is a fun thing between two who like to do it with each other!!!
Money does'nt belong into this game of pleasure.
I would'nt take or spend any money on this!!!
 Ineedewe
Msg: 154
view profile
History
Posted: 5/28/2006 1:32:48 PM
Never.

Wait.

There was this movie called 'American Gigolo' and uh .. I'd give him my gold card number. He's the ONLY ONE ..
 Damnitscloudy
Msg: 155
Posted: 5/28/2006 6:31:01 PM
Hi everyone, new to the forums! Anyway I just have to say...any woman that wanted sex with me wouldn't have to pay for anything...I'd be happy just to have sex!
 Ineedewe
Msg: 156
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2006 2:47:26 AM
Hey .. that's ok. I've never tried the whole 'gerbil' thing .. maybe I'd like it.

honey15
Msg: 157
view profile
History
Posted: 5/29/2006 3:20:07 AM
Paid for my vibrator does that count? Worth every penny I get satisfaction every time!
 EastSideEddie
Msg: 159
Posted: 5/29/2006 7:29:32 AM
I've played music for money. I guess that makes me a music whore....

Can anybody else eay they were paid for 3 hours of sax?
 cotter
Msg: 160
view profile
History
Posted: 5/30/2006 2:15:21 AM
^^^^Okay Eastside ... this is my final offer ............ I have little cash on hand, so you'll have to settle for me doing some housekeeping or cooking or something like that. I can sing pretty well ... so I could give you a song or two as well. Could sing while I work. I'm not a dwarf, or I'd offer to "whistle while I work".

Does the three hours of "sax" run as much as 3 hours of "sex"? Inquiring minds want to know!
 EastSideEddie
Msg: 161
Posted: 5/30/2006 4:32:24 AM

Does the three hours of "sax" run as much as 3 hours of "sex"?

Actually it costs more.

I can still PLAY the sax, if you get my drift.....
 taurus516
Msg: 162
view profile
History
Posted: 5/30/2006 10:14:54 AM
Maybe we should offer cuddling and intimacy services.That's something that's in demand for women, but then we would actually have to learn how to do that....
 cotter
Msg: 164
view profile
History
Posted: 6/1/2006 1:15:30 AM
Give me a break ... what woman is so hard up that she would need to pay for sex with a man?

FinlandiaFilly
Msg: 167
Posted: 6/1/2006 1:13:51 PM

it is a fact of life that most woman do not experience an orgasim till there in there 30 's and most of them wont experience it during intercourse the main reason is it takes atleast 20 minutes for the g spot to warm up then another 10 of continious contact most guys are done after 15 mins so yes woman will pay if you know what to do

when will more men figure this out???????

I think alot of these women on this post are high on themselves thinking they can get laid whenever lol I would never sleep with a women with that attitude

some is attitude, but it's generally the truth.

Cheers.
 iamasquare
Msg: 168
Posted: 6/1/2006 1:16:10 PM

I think alot of these women on this post are high on themselves thinking they can get laid whenever lol I would never sleep with a women with that attitude

Pretty much, yeah. It's one thing to say you wouldn't pay for sex out of moral reasons, but all these chicks act like they're Gods gift.
 Cottonseed4u
Msg: 170
view profile
History
Posted: 6/1/2006 2:08:28 PM
I agree with you. It is all about how you look at the question.

Do most women need to pay for sex? ......... Probably not
Are there advantages to paying for it? ....... Probably so
Would I pay for sex? ............................... Possibly

We all know that many women have to fake orgasms during sex.

Is the problem the men or the women? ....... Who knows

What I do think is that a trip to the local gigolo might help some women loosen up and teach them how to get off properly. Sex is a skill, and I think many people don't realize that like any skill it needs to be practiced. What is wrong with practicing that skill with a trained professional? If you need to have an operation you don't go to your neighbor and say "Hey, can you fix me?" If I wanted to learn the art of sex I would go to a pro. We pay other people to do things for us we can't do ourselves every day, but throw sex in there and people tend to get squeamish. I personally think that everything has a time and a place, and I can see where this might be a good option in some cases. Hey that is just me, and I am sure many women out there will disagree.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >