Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Did you ever date someone with foot odor?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Cogie36
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Did you ever date someone with foot odor?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I believe it would be better having someone with stinky feet as opposed to other stinky parts......
 LhiannanShee
Msg: 24
Did you ever date someone with foot odor?
Posted: 5/7/2009 9:33:17 AM
http://www.lush.ca/shop/products/body/foot-care/volcano-foot-mask

Lush makes an AWESOME foot mask that gets rid of odors, and makes your feet smell like cinnamon hearts for a week. Seriously, it's a miracle in the summer.
 forum101
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2009 12:34:47 PM
Not all guys feet smell bad. I went out on a couple of dates with a guy. Then invited him to my house for dinner. I cooked plenty, but this guy devoured everything. Ate so much he didnt have room for the cake I had made. We make our way into the living room, well, he did, I was cleaning up the dishes. When I arrive into the living room, he is asleep, with stinking feet parked on my coffee table. You had to hold your nose. He had probably worn the same pair of socks for a few days. I sprayed the room, then I sat down, coughed a couple of times, turned the volume up on the TV, still snoring. He only woke up when I dropped a book on the coffee table. Then I said, "your tired, you need to go home". He then said, "I'll take a piece of that cake now". I wrapped him up a piece to take home, and told him, "I really need to get to bed" He never understood why I didnt want to continue on with the relationship.
 Vannili
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2009 7:04:51 PM
Yes I will date them, if they can stand their own bad odor foot so am I..lol
 kamaboko
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2009 7:08:49 PM
I traded my foot odor in for chronic gas.
 newname4metoo
Msg: 28
Posted: 5/7/2009 7:27:25 PM
No. ALL men do not have stinky feet. My ex never did and our boys don't either. My son's best friend (19) has the most awful odour ever. The kids take of their shoes right inside the back door, and if Kyle's shoes are there too, I swear the whole main floor smells like something died. My sons usually razz him about it pretty badly. "DUDE, put your shoes on the porch before my mom passes out!" He usually laughs about it.I doubt you can offend a man with a comment about stinky feet...they have heard it all before for the most part. I went to a tupperware party with co-workers one time, and one of the girls from my work had horrible foot odour. She was wearing rubbery shoes with no socks and when she took them off it was pretty disgusting. None of us told her, though...
 werewolf469
Msg: 29
Posted: 9/17/2011 1:18:13 PM
you know the same thing can be said about the men who would or would not date a woman with foot odor
 TerrieLynnC
Msg: 30
Posted: 9/17/2011 7:19:57 PM
LMAO This is HAS GOT to be the funniest thread I've ever read here..................LMAO!!!!!!!!!
 Roxie7890
Msg: 31
Posted: 9/17/2011 7:34:53 PM
Ummm.... well let's see... let me go get my book out. The one with the graph that keeps up with the percentage of men with stinky feet. I also have a page for stinky balls, and dirty pinky fingers.

Ok, some men work outside and wear leather boots that don't breath. They wear them all day long in the heat and the cold and their feet sweat. So before you make a judgement call on his smelly foundation, consider what he does for a living and consider how you would feel if the "boots" were on the other foot...
 Shay-Ley
Msg: 32
Posted: 9/17/2011 7:43:39 PM
Listen, it's feet for crying out loud (you do not have to bring them to your face and kss them(heaven forbid) and some people it's a huge problem and, it's beyond their control and there are remedies out there for that, it has nothing to do with the person and hygiene some, have problems with their breath ... do not judge
Whether you want to date them or not is a personal choice... geez
 sawdust_maker
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 9/17/2011 7:47:00 PM
I hate to tell on myself but this one just hits too close to home. For starters, I'm not fond of any clothing that I can do without. That includes bulky jackets while driving or socks when I'm about anyplace other than the Arctic circles.

So I'm over at my friends house wearing my leather docksiders one evening, the same ones I had worn for several weeks sans socks, when I decided to take my shoes off. We, that being me, my friend and her daughter, were sitting at the table playing cards. The daughter had just finished changing her one year old and put her to bed without knowing I had removed my shoes. Her Mother knew that I'd taken my shoes off which made us both break out in laughter after the daughter sat down and started sniffing at her clothing while asking if she'd gotten any sh|t on her from changing the baby.

She just couldn't believe it was the stench from my shoes that had her sniffing every part of the clothing she was wearing. It wasn't until my shoes were moved into the garage that the smell subsided and her daughter finally believed it was my shoes where the sh|t smell originated. We both, the mother and myself, still make fun of that moment by pretending to sniff our shirt collars while announcing "I smell sh|t."

I have since purchased and use regularly a shoe spray that halts such smells. Still, that one episode is one that none of us will ever forget.
 Roxie7890
Msg: 34
Posted: 9/17/2011 7:56:58 PM
I have a friend who wears leather boots/shoes. He has enough pairs that he won't wear the same pair twice in a row. He likes them to air out. Makes sense to me...
 BrockLee74
Msg: 35
Posted: 9/18/2011 4:03:35 PM
I believe it has to do with sweat. Up to 20, my feet would sweat and stink terribly. My socks would actually feel like they were starched after they dried. I broke both ankles at the same time and suffered some minor nerve damage, a side effect, my feet don't sweat. They haven't stunk in the 16 years since.
 Dorkvader27
Msg: 36
Posted: 9/18/2011 4:11:11 PM
I wouldn't be able to deal with it but I'm OCD.

Bad hygiene is a major turn off if she isn't cleaning her feet what else is getting neglected?
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 37
Posted: 9/18/2011 4:57:16 PM
Who doesnt have smelly feet; before they wash em?
 JaxSunVilleGal
Msg: 38
Posted: 9/18/2011 9:32:10 PM
No... and if they do, it grosses me out. Really. There are powders and techniques that can be used to help alleviate that issue. Frankly, I think it's something that your lover should do for you; keep himself clean. If he is unwilling to address it out of respect for you, to me that is indicative of selfishness. It is the same way that a woman should keep herself fresh for her man. While we all get BO sometimes, or even regularly, there is much to be said about keeping yourself attractive to your partner.
 SweetLady95
Msg: 39
Posted: 9/19/2011 6:32:42 PM
Yes, many men have smelly feet. I always wonder what goes on in their shoes. They wash their feet everyday like women but for some reason, it will smell once in a while. I don't get it.
 gnirps
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 9/21/2011 7:30:18 AM
Yes ! I was married to the woman , It wasn't long after that we were in divorce court.
The judge even brought up the fact in court. No more stinky feet or anything else for that matter in my house. That goes for dogs and cigarets too.
 femaleconnection
Msg: 41
Posted: 9/21/2011 1:57:56 PM
I have and I would again...soap and water was invented for a reason and it takes care of this issue rather quickly. Such a silly thing to dismiss a human for in my opinion. In most cases, it is because they worked hard that day...and that is a good thing.
 musical_turtle
Msg: 42
Posted: 9/26/2011 4:47:00 PM
lol, I haven't dated anyone like that.
 Monike2011
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2011 2:09:00 PM
Not all men have smelly feet lol.. DON'T JUDGE MEN (OR WOMEN) UNTIL YOU GET TO KNOW THEM. lol!!!
 ActiveAVguy
Msg: 44
Posted: 9/28/2011 2:43:19 PM
I can't get my foot close enough to my nose to tell if I have foot odor...maybe they should add a category...foot odor: yes/no
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Did you ever date someone with foot odor?