Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What kind of person are you intimidated by, afraid to date?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 marmott
Msg: 76
view profile
History
What kind of person are you intimidated by, afraid to date?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Im afraid of MIMES and gal mimes, to much! I could never date a mime.

Plus gals who talk about god lots that conversation got old about 2000 yrs ago.

or an LDS?

or an LDS who hands out god stuff while she is in her mime thinggy.
NO WAY Freak me out.
 OpieDopey
Msg: 77
view profile
History
What kind of person are you intimidated by, afraid to date?
Posted: 10/25/2006 12:15:28 AM
well,,,i found that the 1's who have mastered aging downwards ( numbers wise),,,a bit suspect.
 Chris Money
Msg: 78
Posted: 10/25/2006 10:24:49 AM
I am not intimidated by any lady...I am only scared of certain women...that are pyschos and stalkers
 kingrattus
Msg: 79
Posted: 10/25/2006 10:46:48 AM
Any man taller then myself will scare me a little. Now if hes taller & buff, ya I wont go near him & wont look at him so Tall & Buff isn't my type hehehe I'm such a chicken $hit but I have good reasons
 vahbsc
Msg: 80
Posted: 10/25/2006 11:00:55 AM
super hot guys. like i'm just intimidated about whether they'd be interested in me. cuz i'm not the typical looking girl
 Whitetigeress
Msg: 81
Posted: 10/25/2006 11:59:49 AM
overly clingy men with a violent or suicidal side (had bad experiences when younger)

or

overly wealthy & intelligent men.. i don't feel they view me as an equal no matter how i manage my finances or how well I conduct my conversations unless im on the same level (ceo/uni-educated). It would take a very down-to-earth man to understand a woman's true value. I've met a few whom have been quite taken by me yet I'm still very uncomfortable.

I like to hold my own equally.
 Belladrama
Msg: 82
Posted: 10/25/2006 12:12:51 PM
I'm not intimidated easily
 vinny low
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 10/25/2006 12:35:09 PM
many of you women in here have mentioned an intimidation of big "buff" guys and i understand it..i mean if the guy turned out to be a psycho...youd never get away from him...but if theres 1 thing i can tell you...9 times out of 10 the big buffed guys are usually very nice and totally harmless....theyre like st. bernards...they look scary but theyre probably more scared of you than you are of them....its the little beady eyed sociopath type guys you want to watch out for.
 SunnyTexas
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 10/25/2006 3:14:28 PM
Big muscle hounds don't intimidate me, cuz they usually aren't "buff" in the important places.

Crazy men don't intimidate me, cuz I'm most likely crazier. In fact I worship most types of men for their own indivuality. I can't stand a copy-cat man.

The man jerk, doesn't intimidate me, cuz I just pretend they don't exist.

But the only man that can intimidate me, is a man who has no sense of humor. One of those kind of guys you have to humor out of tantrums, who has no idea how to laugh at himself, or is in a foul mood all the dayum time. It just wears me out and bores the helloutta me.

I can not stand a boring man who won't laugh and talk about goofy booyulshit sometimes.
 Ten32
Msg: 85
Posted: 10/25/2006 5:40:54 PM
I'm scared of women who have had past abusive relationships... I know it sounds terrible, but it's true.

I've met many sweet women that I was very interested in. But when dating, once we get close, she gets scared and runs off. Something about being afraid of trusting someone enough to let them in. Such a sad waste.
 Elfenlass
Msg: 86
Posted: 10/25/2006 6:04:09 PM
Men who are full of themeselves, don't smile, or smart as a bag of hammers. But men I'm extremely attracted to can make me a bit tongue tied and quiet.
 saywhat-51
Msg: 87
Posted: 10/25/2006 7:24:23 PM
Most all of them!
 PlaynWithDummies
Msg: 88
Posted: 10/25/2006 7:30:02 PM
I could never date a Jehovahs Witness.
 disaronno amaretto
Msg: 89
Posted: 10/25/2006 8:03:14 PM
Really Smart Guys:) Im not really afraid to date them, and I actually find myself usually picking them out of a crowd but really smart guys intimidate me. But I respect them for their intelligence,...its SUCH a turn-on!!
 saywhat-51
Msg: 90
Posted: 10/25/2006 8:40:57 PM
I really am smart. I thnik!
I mean thunk, wait its think!
 sgtspock
Msg: 91
Posted: 7/31/2007 10:34:01 PM
haha. Yup. the muscular kind could kick the tar outof me come period time. I'm like 5'6". And I like taller women. So I guess I've got to get used to being beat up sometime. But the less muscles the better, cause that means it won't hurt as bad!
 lonestardaddy
Msg: 92
Posted: 7/31/2007 11:05:08 PM
ugot2, Just as there's a fine line between love and hate, I see one between available and arrogant as well ...as I'd have to wonder why a very attractive woman in my acceptable dating age range is single and looking for love on the Internet. Intimidated? I suppose that I very could be by women who choose to see themselves on the 'winning side of a divorce', but still quietly harbor their private regrets.
 Anazdaddy
Msg: 93
Posted: 8/2/2007 6:15:16 AM
I don't know if it is really fear, but I have never approached someone who many would consider "out of my league", such as a model or a woman that 99.9% of guys would consider "hot" by current standards. I have never been approached by a woman like that so maybe that is a reason why.
 SugahPieHoneyBunch
Msg: 94
Posted: 8/2/2007 7:47:03 AM
I am intimidated by men who are smarter and more educated then me, who like to brag about being smarter and more educated . Hmm on second thought , maybe it is more annoying to me ,then intimidating . I also have an issue with men who like to shop more then I do . While I like to shop from time to time ,a man who likes to do it more then me is kind of weird .Men who are TOO good looking, the pretty boy types , because I am average, at best, in appearence , and I feel I am very much out of my league with them . Men who talk about how much money they have , like it is suppose to impress me. I do alright financially , but money just doesn't motivate me and talking about it doesn't interest me ,so I steer clear from those types .
 Baco Negg
Msg: 95
Posted: 8/2/2007 7:49:09 AM
I am afraid to date anyone who would go out with me. I wonder why she can't do better, and what she is really up to.
 cjgregory
Msg: 96
Posted: 8/2/2007 9:03:20 AM
Not really intimidated but I do know what I don't appriciate. A woman with zero skills. Social interaction doesn't count as a skill she's probably a master at that. Her job doesn't count either. Everyone has a job. Well.....most.
Even if she has the ability to search family trees or sew up a pretty dress or even frame out a closet. Anything. Drive a go-cart and win every time. Play jacks better than me.

This tells me that her whole life hasn't been one huge effort to be socially accepted by others.
 This is Now
Msg: 97
Posted: 8/2/2007 11:42:57 AM
I'm not intimidated by tall guys I just don't like sleeping with them. Ideally I want someone who fits my body like the missing piece of a jigsaw puzzle. Tall guys just don't fit. And guys who are into competition level (or think they are) body building look ugly IMO.
 YEAAAHHH
Msg: 98
Posted: 8/2/2007 11:57:30 AM
Cell phone chicks for me.
Not that I'm intimidated, I just can't stand being with a girl who's basically got a cell phone glued to her ear.
Constant texting, checking messages, girlfriends/guyfriends calling 60 times a day.
can;t deal with that.

I'm also leery of girls that claim they don't get along with other girls so all of their friends are guys. I don't meeting a girls new friends, but I don't want to wonder how many of these guys**** were in her mouth,ya know??
 Doelvzbttrflz
Msg: 99
Posted: 8/2/2007 12:16:55 PM
D*ck on the keyboard type guys! I even have a disclaimer on my profile, letting them know how terrified I am of them!

*chills*

Doe
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What kind of person are you intimidated by, afraid to date?