Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Do Women really avoid Scorpio's???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 houzhed1
Msg: 26
Do Women really avoid Scorpio's???Page 2 of 31    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31)
I find it interesting that we Scorpio's are always the one's singled out and most talked about in all the signs. It seems everyone's got an opinion whether it good or bad about us. I can't help but laugh at some of the reactions I get whenever the topic comes up. Each sign has it's own positives and negatives. Fear not us Scorpios.... we are awesome people! I disagree with the "vicious power struggle" thing! That could be said about most people if they aren't 'in touch' with their true selves. Besides, you'd be a fool to get into any sorta power struggle with a Scorpio..... you'll lose.

lol
 FRlENDS
Msg: 27
Do Women really avoid Scorpio's???
Posted: 2/22/2005 2:08:55 PM
bad pub is good publicity....

never argue with a scorp and expect to win?

ya got that right!

bris_guy_1
Msg: 28
Posted: 2/22/2005 3:51:11 PM
Cancer and Scorpio's are the best together. been a Cancer myself.

Cancer's sensuality is ignited by Scorpio's dynamic passions, and because Cancer is loyal, Scorpio's jealousy isn't provoked. Cancer's possessiveness will actually make Scorpio feel secure. Cancer admires Scorpio's strength while Scorpio finds a haven in Cancer's emotional commitment. Both are extremely intuitive and sense what will please the other. Together they can build a happy cocoon where they feel safe and loved. This relationship has great intimacy, intensity, and depth. Things just get better all the time.
 FRlENDS
Msg: 29
Posted: 2/22/2005 3:53:25 PM
funny, my bro's long time wife is scorp, hes a cancer......he's the biggest whore on the face of the planet..
 CEC93013
Msg: 30
Posted: 2/22/2005 4:12:53 PM
The Love storey was going along so well,right up untill you said that...(-;

Oh well I guess life just ain't exactly perfect...(-;

But I can always have my little wish...(-;
 houzhed1
Msg: 31
Posted: 2/22/2005 5:32:12 PM
Nevermind that now! Let's not let one individual's stupidity ruin everything.... maybe he's been bonked on the head when he was little or some other reason for his **stardization of our Scorpio name/reputation. I was becoming entranced with that post (2 up) about Cancer's. Sounds like bliss! I gotzta find me a Cancer me tinkz!!!!

AWickedOneAmI
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2005 11:45:33 AM
You must not have read Linda Goodman's Love Signs because she says that Scorpio and Scorpio is the best match of all astrologically. If you haven't read any of her books, I do recommend her. She really has some excellent insights into personality and character that most of the 'fluff' astrologers don't have.
 AWickedOneAmI
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2005 11:53:47 AM
The easy rule of thumb to find your right sign to date is this
One sign away, you'll make friends, uneasy or easy is up to you, but friends
Two signs away, there may be sparks in the beginning, but they'll love you more than you love them
Three signs away, long term friends-these are the people that will be friends or enemies forever-you'll either love them until you die, or hate them until you croak
Four signs away, it's a love match-The chemistry is there, all the basics for a hot time and long term relationships

Repeat the cycle throughout the twelve signs.
Remember that the energy that makes friends and lovers can also make enemies, so it's really up to you to decide how to play it. There truly is a thin line between love and hate.
That's a shortcut version, but there's no astrologer in the world that will disagree with this system. It's tried and true, so cut and paste it my dears.
 keeley120
Msg: 34
Posted: 2/23/2005 12:12:06 PM
hmmm..well...lets see...i'm a cusp...aquarian/capricorn...but that's about all i know...don't know much about the signs really...anyone wanna enlighten me on these charachteristics?
 thatotherguy2
Msg: 35
Posted: 2/23/2005 12:39:57 PM

Scorpios seem to be fun in a bad way.

That's one way to look at it. I'm bad, but not in a bad way! ... or is it good, but in a way ... bad, but in a good way ... Something like that.

To the original poster:

My answer to you is - No, they don't.
 foxefire
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2005 3:35:15 PM
How to Date a Scorpio
Wondering if your Scorpio stings? Unlikely! Wild, exciting, profound and complicated, Scorpios are fascinating companions.

Steps:
1. Looking for a carefree time? A Scorpio's intensity may not be your best bet.

2. Be honest and considerate with a Scorpio. Like all water signs, they are very protective of their feelings, and a Scorpio's feelings are often strong and tumultuous.

3. Expect the unexpected. Scorpios' motivations may be difficult to understand, but despite their reputation, they are unlikely to be harsh or vindictive.

4. Take your date to the Ingmar Bergman film festival.

5. Take your Scorpio out for a quiet dinner. A Scorpio enjoys the traditional pleasures.

6. Keep in mind that underneath their sometimes odd exteriors, Scorpios crave kindness and understanding, like everyone else.

Tips:
Your date is a Scorpio if he or she was born between October 23 and November 21.

Remember, we're all unique individuals, and there is a lot more to a person's astrological makeup than a sun sign.

Getting to know another person takes time. Pay attention, and if you're unsure what your date wants, ask. Consideration, reliability and kindness count for a lot.

I am a Scorpio woman. If you want to date a Scorpio, do not try to impress her with shallow things or shallow conversation. Do not be predictable. Instead of dinner and a movie, be more imaginative. Do something physical and interesting on your date, like hiking, sailing or dancing. We like candles and flowers, fascinating and deep conversation (mysteries, paranormal, psychology, and history are all good topics). Dimly lit, private places are the best settings to get to know us, but we like to get to know you first. Be honest, be on time, be passionate and sensitive, but most importantly, be yourself. Nothing is worse than a fake or superficial man

Gemini's are the ones I watch out for.
 CEC93013
Msg: 37
Posted: 2/24/2005 11:27:25 PM
The girl above me should join a harem,I wonder how long it woul take her to figure out why the sheek never calls for her???
 nick23
Msg: 38
Posted: 2/25/2005 2:52:53 AM
if these signs are tru; i'm never dating a Virgo. 1of the women characters on my
Sims game is a Virgo. she may be nice an keep the house neet but everytime i ask her to do something other than takeing care of 1of her needs; she tells me she's too depressed. she never lets her feelings out an she silently gets pissed-off til it explodes. i hav a boy an mam Gemini an they seem rely wel balanced cept they rely like the TV. hav a girl Sagittarius to an that's probley the star sign i'd pick in a match. she may run around al the time like an AD/HD kid but she's always chearful an singing an seems super sweet
 Brunette76
Msg: 39
Posted: 2/25/2005 3:37:42 AM
Well, I'm a Capricorn and I'm not conservative. I'm more of a "free-spirit" and middle of the road kind of person. I had the pleasure of going out with a Scorpio for 2 nights in a row and then he dumps me. I never did like Scorpio men, anyway. But I don't believe in astrology that much, it's just certain people I know just by their actions or personalities. I get along better with other Capricorn's, Aquarius's, Pisces, and Sagittarius. They're the only ones that treated me with a lot of respect.

Gemini- The "twin" personality. I can't stand that!! They are literally "Jeckyll and Hyde".
I had dated a couple of them, but... whoooo!!! Who the heck are you today??

Cancer- Too busy too often or something, I don't know.

Libra- I've had good luck with this person. They are okay in my book.

Virgo- I love them, I dated one in junior high and I'm dating one now!! One heck of a great guy.

Aries and Taurus- I can't get along with...

Leo- My father was a Leo and we got along great. I've dated men who were and they were gentlmen... for a time, then they wear off soon.

Well, this just my opinion.

Leana
 shore66
Msg: 40
Posted: 2/25/2005 8:27:49 AM
I avoid men who add an apostrophe before the S to make a plural.
 pondering
Msg: 41
Posted: 2/25/2005 8:39:40 AM
Take a chance, that's what lifes about. Who knows maybe you'll like it.
 Singlemaltgirl
Msg: 42
Posted: 2/25/2005 8:55:16 AM
i don't avoid scorpios...half the time i don't know what the signs are for the guys i date...not that it makes much of a difference when i do find out their sign.

the only sign i avoid or perhaps i should say ignore, is the "stop" sign
 AWickedOneAmI
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2005 9:26:33 AM
Dear Brunette,
If you're a Capricorn, you should date Virgos and Tauruses. They are the best signs for you to match with.
This is not to say every one in that sign will be perfect for you, but they'll be better at the basics in matching to your personality. There are many other factors other than sun signs that make up a person's character, but it's a good start!
Beth
AWickedOneAmI
 CEC93013
Msg: 44
Posted: 2/26/2005 10:23:06 PM
No women do not avoid Scorpio's,the fact of the matter is that Scorpio's atract women and they are all so busy rocking the world that they just can't be found most of the time...(-;
 CEC93013
Msg: 45
Posted: 3/12/2005 1:43:08 AM
Me think's Dancing Panties should cozy up with me...(-;

Simply because,she feels that Scorpio's can be fun in a BAD way...(-;
 Lady Marie
Msg: 46
Posted: 3/19/2005 2:05:25 AM
It depends...if the scorpio is single and free, why should avoid him??? I can rock the whole world with him in my own special way.... but hey, no no no for a "fagot" scorpio...

But if he is married and has responsibilty??? oh well, I need to give way for the sake of his family... though it's hurting to note that scorpios really have that aura that attracts...

Oh well, scorpios can be real men if not mislead or cheated....
 dark_ice_angel
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2005 3:14:46 PM
No, i'm dating a Scorpio I love him so much!!!
 a_vamp
Msg: 48
Posted: 3/25/2005 6:39:55 AM
I'm a Taurus and Scorpio is the sign directly opposite mine. Not trying to be superstitious or what but I've noticed for a while that I tend to be attracted to Scorpions a lot. Most Scorpions tend to be good looking and... wicked in bed... including women...
 Chelley1960
Msg: 49
Posted: 3/26/2005 3:43:31 AM
I have only ever dated two scorpios in my life, and both of them were great.
Although they did stings themselves with their own tails ( so to speak).
Yes they are very moody, but if you know just how to treat them its easy, appeal to their sexual nature, they are such kinks in bed, wow blew my socks off. Yes I would date one again if I had the chance they suit me, even though I am a gemini, we compliment each other in many ways.
 CEC93013
Msg: 50
Posted: 3/28/2005 11:12:13 PM
Wow,bummer your in Australia.../-;
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Do Women really avoid Scorpio's???