Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Sabrosura
Msg: 355
How to tell if a woman is horny??Page 13 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)

She seemed friendly enough and a bit hyper. But I could'nt tell if she was aroused or just being nice to me.

No, these aren't signs of being horny. She may just be excited she's out - maybe she recently got out of an institution. i.e. marriage, federal prison, etc..........or on drugs!

Short of having ESP or her grabbing your crotch (or even vice versa), you can't tell if a stranger is horny or not.
 wolftxus
Msg: 356
How to tell if a woman is horny??
Posted: 10/19/2009 10:55:47 AM
Dance a tango and check your upper legs for a wet spot. :-)

Seriously, if you cannot tell, the answer won't help you much either. Go back to high school and pass a note, then take it from there.
 verityone
Msg: 357
view profile
History
Posted: 10/19/2009 11:32:49 AM

When she's in such a hurry that she just shifts her G string over...
 OutMind
Msg: 358
Posted: 10/19/2009 11:49:01 AM
First of all if you are buying the drinks you are just being used. To make that equal make her buy also a round. Every woman is different and so much is defined by their personality, but the very, very first thing a woman that is interested does is maintain eye contact. So learn to read that first sign. If she maintains eye contact with you and does not look away. You are communicating. Second, she either responds to you touching, AND begins to touch you herself. If you are at the bar area she starts to project towards you. Either the way she talks, or acts. Then she will do non verbal flirting. This is tricky because each women will do this completely differently, yet the majority do it. It may be something they do with the eyes, or how they run their hand through their hair while arching their neck.
Now most women will not take the initiative to say, let's go do it. That is up to you. So suggest a change of venue, first, like another bar. Then along the way, escalate on physical contact, but also pull back. Remember, she is the one that wants it, so let her also work for it. Make a mention of something in your place. Like a collection of voodoo dolls, or whatever that is a conversation piece. Change the subject. Later suggest for a new venue, either go to your place and check out the collection and have a drink there. Or this other place. Nine out of ten times, I believe she will chose your place.
 donwanie
Msg: 359
Posted: 10/19/2009 12:05:13 PM
Thats f---ing funny, but sooo true........hahaha
 oceansunfish
Msg: 360
view profile
History
Posted: 10/19/2009 12:15:27 PM

You don't know.... you act on the assumption that she ultimately wants what you want, and you take action accordingly. If you're wrong and she's not horny, she'll reject you. Oh well.
 whytwater
Msg: 361
Posted: 10/19/2009 2:30:37 PM

When she's in such a hurry that she just shifts her G string over...

Naah, that just means she's a pro, and time is money.

Remember, she is the one that wants it, so let her also work for it. Make a mention of something in your place. Like a collection of voodoo dolls, or whatever that is a conversation piece. Change the subject. Later suggest for a new venue, either go to your place and check out the collection and have a drink there. Or this other place. Nine out of ten times, I believe she will chose your place.

LMAO!!! Voodoo dolls! Gotta get me some voodoo dolls (they ALWAYS call my bluffs)!!
Damn, Outmind, I thought flyfishing required deceptive art, but your post is, like, Machiavellian.
Where's that Hourlyguy? Who says sex and politics don't mix.
 867love
Msg: 362
Posted: 10/20/2009 3:52:28 AM
It's something like grillin a steak...
the meats not gonna tell you when its hot and ready to be savored! -you just know by watching when its ready to be put on a plate and enjoyed...

OutMind
Msg: 363
Posted: 10/20/2009 7:48:54 AM

Damn, Outmind, I thought flyfishing required deceptive art, but your post is, like, Machiavellian.

I don't believe there's anything deceptive, but rather about presenting choices. People in general do not like surprises, if you have gotten to that point with this lady, all you have to do is not have her wall go up, so part of that is presenting an image of something before you say, let's go over my place. That may not work because you could get a rejection, well it may but it works better the other way, because NO, is not part of the equation, there are always choices, and choices that you do not push, but let happen.

And by the way, while this is an approach that I would have used in the past. It is not an approach or an interest in that type of person that I would pursue, why? Because the above scenario is conducive to one thing only, and that is a one night stand, and that is something I lost interest long time ago.

But is it doable? Yeap.
 whytwater
Msg: 364
Posted: 10/20/2009 7:59:03 AM

I don't believe there's anything deceptive, but rather about presenting choices.

Well done, my friend!! I have cast my own efforts in that light countless times.
Once, during a trial, my adversary holding forth to the judge, my client (seated next to me), elbowed my ribs a little too hard, and said in a stage-whisper waayyy too loud for anyone in the courtroom to ignore, "That ***hole is lying to the judge!!"
The judge coudn't ignore it, either, shot a disgusted look at me that I needed to control my client, and called a ten-minute break.
In the hall, I patiently explained to that client that lawyers never lie, they just take positions for the sake of argument. He never let me forget that.
You seem to have a wealth of natural talent, Outmind! Lol
 *buzz*
Msg: 365
view profile
History
Posted: 10/21/2009 1:04:15 PM
She is definitely an action girl
 SizeYouUp
Msg: 366
Posted: 10/21/2009 1:19:00 PM
Pull a big wad of cash out of your pocket and see if her eyes get big.

If her eyes get big, she's horny.

Then make your play. ..

S to the B
Msg: 367
Posted: 10/21/2009 1:38:46 PM

So how does a guy know that a woman is horny?

usually their**** get wet
 girlwPriOriTies
Msg: 369
Posted: 10/22/2009 12:50:44 PM
yeah so, if you are at a bar and the lady has had a few drinks, she is more likely to be more touchy..that doesnt mean that she is even interested in you.........
 Th3Cha
Msg: 370
Posted: 10/22/2009 6:49:13 PM
The conversation sounds like a tease but she gets close to you, and is touching your arm or body...makes eye contact and holds your gaze a lil' bit longer than normal. Especially if dancing or in close area to one another, light scratching/clawing and touching around the waste
 Miss W
Msg: 371
Posted: 10/22/2009 8:13:52 PM
I realize that this is an ancient thread, but do you really have to ask? "If a woman is "in the mood", you will know...trust me. If the woman needs to slap you upside the head to let you know, then you are a clueless idiot and she needs to take it elsewhere and you need to get a clue.
 LongAfterDark
Msg: 372
view profile
History
Posted: 10/23/2009 11:18:47 AM
If she decides to sit between the front seats of a manual transmission vehicle, and then shifts gears without using her hands, she's probably horny.
 HERMYJR
Msg: 374
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2010 7:36:30 PM
put a pumpkin pie in front her then go from there
 EmotionallyDetached
Msg: 375
Posted: 1/16/2010 8:13:27 PM
Her pupils are dilated and she is drooling.
 Johnny Cosmic
Msg: 376
Posted: 1/16/2010 8:32:52 PM
Yes, acting like an episode of "Animal Kingdom" is definitely a good hint. But in reality, I am surprised at this question. In my experience women have never been very good at concealing this. But the most common indicator is her is constant presence in your personal space, touching, the slight tilting of their faces as they look at you through their hair, things of this nature.
 elitemind
Msg: 377
Posted: 1/16/2010 8:35:06 PM

Her pupils are dilated and she is drooling.

Wow, Emotionallydetatched, something weird just happened when I looked at your pic your pupils started dilating in the picture..weird

I thought someones pupils dilating just meant there was a strong attraction, I guess maybe it can go beyond that.
 Weekend_WarriorMN
Msg: 378
Posted: 1/16/2010 10:11:53 PM
i had a boyfriend who told me i 'smelled horny'....i have no idea what he was smelling and he said it was a nice smell, but this was even before the clothes were off...
maybe you need to learn what horny 'smells' like..."

lmao my boyfriend told me that once, that I "smell like horny"
I have no idea what "horny" smells like lol, but apparently I smell like it.

Actually, there's some truth to that. I've been kissing and playing around with women and could smell their pu$$y.

But... I doubt I would be able to smell it in a bar. Unless the bar were completely empty and she were sitting right next to me
 aSydneyMale
Msg: 379
Posted: 1/17/2010 12:08:14 AM
A (female) friend once had this dreadful joke she used to tell at parties sometimes.

At the risk of disgusting half the female population of POF, here it is:
'How do you tell if a woman is horny? The answer of course is 'You put your hand down the front of her pants and it feels as though you're feeding a horse!' lol
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 380
Posted: 1/17/2010 3:32:22 AM
Its doubtful just talk is going to get her horny, if it does, you might be better off without her, or be really good at talking....lol.

Being interested and horny are too different things......mostly if you just meet and talk, interested enough to see how things go, is about as far as it goes.

Its complex, yet simple....it might be hard to tell, but if you go a little further initiating stronger signals and she reacts positively.....its safe to say, she is interested.

Seriously, if you are in bars, and talking to a woman who is truely horny and wanting to go home right now with you, its not hard to tell. I would think it would be plain and obvious, if its not...she is meerly interested and that may not always mean, just for sex either.

But women can show the visual signs too....just look, if there is fluid running out of the bottom of her pants.....she's really horny.
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 381
Posted: 1/17/2010 3:34:07 AM

had a boyfriend who told me i 'smelled horny'....i have no idea what he was smelling and he said it was a nice smell, but this was even before the clothes were off...
maybe you need to learn what horny 'smells' like..."

lmao my boyfriend told me that once, that I "smell like horny"
I have no idea what "horny" smells like lol, but apparently I smell like it.

Great....now your going to get the OP going around on all fours sniffing women in bars.....

ROTFLMAO!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >