Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 rjpeagles
Msg: 216
How to tell if a woman is horny??Page 3 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)
When they sit there and constantly touch their own foot.

Or when they bend during your pool shot and lay their cleavage on the billiards table.
 Jokster_79
Msg: 217
view profile
History
How to tell if a woman is horny??
Posted: 6/1/2007 9:17:09 AM
1) when she meets a guy who's in a position to promote her... duh
2) when she needs money
3) when she finds out you're married (or taken)
 phine_likker
Msg: 218
Posted: 6/1/2007 9:27:38 AM
if she rubs her butt cleavage against your erect member it's a fairly reliable sign..

or repeatedly 'drags' her boobs over your arm, chest, etc.

otherwise..figure it out!

ask her if she's feeling it..
 youheartme
Msg: 222
Posted: 6/1/2007 4:37:13 PM
You can usually tell by looking into her eyes. Also, I tend to bite my bottom lip in a kinda sexy way.
 WokkaWokka
Msg: 223
Posted: 6/1/2007 5:06:35 PM
when she scratches behind her ears with her ankles lol
 Sunnshyne1
Msg: 224
Posted: 6/1/2007 5:17:31 PM
Umm...easy. Ask. Maybe it is just me, but I really don't have a problem with conversations involving sex...but I am open about stuff like that.
 sweetiepi
Msg: 225
Posted: 6/1/2007 6:00:00 PM
I don't really think there is a sure-fire way to tell if a girl wants to get into your pants unless she tried jumping you lol. Sometimes a girl will even flirt with you, with no intention of sleeping with you that night. She may just be being friendly, or she could like you but not want any action yet. I'd say the best bet is to go in for a kiss, if she is responsive and kisses you back, then she probably wants some.

Also, lots of us women aren't walking around looking for a guy to jump (i.e. we aren't horny and looking for a guy to fulfill our needs), so I wouldn't suggest walking around a bar looking for the "horny ones".
 phine_likker
Msg: 226
Posted: 6/2/2007 9:07:36 AM
^^^^

and of course, SOME, for whatever twisted reason, may like to lead guys on and be 'cokk-teasers', implying they 'want it' then laughing at the guy when he acts on the 'bait'..

some psychological thing..
 Songworm
Msg: 227
Posted: 6/3/2007 6:36:40 PM
I really can't stop laughing at all the posts. This is a regular riot Alice! Ok, I have been on medicine for the past 19 years-I went off it in January and I am horny. As a matter of fact I don't want to go back on it because now I am assessing myself and really feeling things. The antidepressant did save me from all the 911 pain. That was a plus. I used to get severe panic attacks.

Since January I have been horny despite the fact of my cousin telling me not to act like a teenager because I should be a 58 year old dried up prune. This is what happened-One guy told me I was hot -I felt desirable, kept that in my head and I really am attracting people. Yes, in my responses to profiles I did say I liked sex and I have told several men that I am horny in the course of converation. I am happy about it and now I know how you guys feel-thinking about it all the time!
 Songworm
Msg: 228
Posted: 6/3/2007 9:41:59 PM
sorry, conversation corrected
 orchidtigress
Msg: 229
Posted: 6/4/2007 2:15:34 AM
Every woman is different yet the same in many ways. Seduction is an art- every woman wants to be swept off her feet straight into bed if the right man comes along!

Body language is a sure way to tell: She touches herself provocatively, circles around or touches you often, or keeps giving you "that look" that says come hither.

She did flirt with you, used her body suggestively, as well as grabbed your ass....so I would say she was somewhat interested, but you had to seal the deal sort of speak. She did plan on meeting you again soon so you still have a chance. You always have to impress during the mating game to be the lucky winner!
 November Rain2007
Msg: 232
Posted: 12/19/2007 11:39:10 AM
If she has a wet spot on her pants in the groin area
 El_Mariachi
Msg: 235
Posted: 12/23/2007 11:46:37 AM
^^^

Hahahahaaa...

I hate to be predictable, but I'm going with leg humping again.

Seriously, though.. if she's constantly touching you during conversation... that's a good sign.
 Ave Caesar
Msg: 236
Posted: 12/23/2007 11:48:49 AM
Look at the pupils. If they're dilated, she's interested.
 El_Mariachi
Msg: 237
Posted: 12/23/2007 11:50:17 AM
Or stoned?

Leg humping! I'm telling you!
 jtwaters
Msg: 241
Posted: 12/23/2007 1:11:22 PM
How can you tell if a woman really likes oral sex? She hikes up her skirt every time someone yawns.

As far as the bar scene goes, it's usually nothing more than a meat market. A majority of people go to bars for the music, a few drinks, to release stress and to find casual sex. If this is what you're looking for then you will easily find it at such places.

Beyond alcohol consumption...when a woman shows obvious physical signs (body language -- stares, smiles, flirts, touches) and has an interest in wanting to know more about you as a man, then you should be aware that she is very attracted to you. It's up to the two of you to decide what will become of this attraction.

When I'm dating a man that I adore, I show him the above. However, when I get turned on or horny, my body gets warm and tingly. My heart starts to race but I feel as though my breathing becomes shallow. I ache to get closer to him and I proceed with slight touches on his neck, hands or legs. When we talk with one another, I lean in closer to him and am interested in his every word. He has my full attention and I allow him to feel and see this. He feels my passion and heat. He understands that I desire him in every way and he has control over my submissive mind and body.
 spiritfillup03
Msg: 250
Posted: 12/24/2007 9:05:22 PM
A good way to tell...at the end of the evening find a moment to push her against the wall and kiss her passionalty..if she lifts her leg up and kisses you back..your in! if she slaps you..guess that's a NO
 goofy54
Msg: 253
I'm horney to want to help?
Posted: 12/29/2007 10:41:06 AM
HI, I'll kiss your 'till your so hot you'll start striping like lighting. If u want to we can 69. I lick your sweet nipples & be begging for more & not to quit. We might go
24/7 & u will get one sweet tounge.
 Ave Caesar
Msg: 255
Posted: 12/29/2007 1:17:03 PM
Women can't be 'horny'. They don't have 'horns'. The word 'horny' in the sexual sense is indeed derived from a reference to the male sex organ.
 bettycrock
Msg: 256
Posted: 12/29/2007 2:29:52 PM
if she starts touching you or invites you over
 Boricua Papi
Msg: 258
Posted: 12/29/2007 3:15:12 PM
Sexual arousal is difficult to perceive. You need to be a person to pay attention to many details. And a bar is not a place to check for horniness. A woman would not express horniness verbally and it is very difficult to perceive if she is aroused in a bar. Women would just go with the flaw, meaning, they would talk to you into going further. Sexual dance for instance, looks. Especially look into her eyes. The eyes are the mirror of the soul and they tell what women don't tell with their mouth. This is not necessary horniness but the desire of being with you because she consider you attractive.
 that sam i am
Msg: 260
Posted: 12/29/2007 6:38:54 PM
she says, " oh man! I'm horny." it's simple like that.
 Sauder
Msg: 261
Posted: 12/30/2007 3:03:53 AM
Body language, what and how she says it anjavascript:smilie('')
javascript:smilie('')d touching you.
 Ignoble
Msg: 262
view profile
History
Posted: 12/30/2007 3:06:31 AM
Trying to find out if a woman is aroused or not is kind of like trying to save someone from drowning.

Just dive in and look around. ^_^
 Brn2bwldr
Msg: 264
Posted: 2/23/2008 4:20:19 PM
What you actually mean to say is "How to tell if a woman is ATTRACTED to you. There is a MAJOR difference between horny and attraction.

Attraction is what seemed (to you) to be happening at the bar but you will never know unless you go back and she is there next weekend. The reason you could not TELL is because you were too confused: 1 probably had too much too drink 2 because you were constantly buying her drinks.
Which makes me tend to think she was using you to get the drinks. Now if you hadn't bought her any drinks or at least asked her to return the favor, for every drink you bought her she would buy you one in return and she still did the flirty signs with you then you would have known she had been attracted to you. YOU GAVE UP YOUR POWER DUDE! DO NOT give anything for nothing under no circumstances.

Now I'm SURE you do not need me to explain how to tell when a woman is HORNY. Completely different, for starters. UNLESS of course, she is a prostitute or a slut that is matter of factly HORNY and just doesn't give a shit WHO or WHERE she gets it from.

Ok, HORNY is WHAT she becomes after you get her back to your place or hers and spend some QUALITY time building up more on the ATTRACTION by (and don't do any of this that I have typed here unless she has given you the signals, you know BODY LANGUAGE) offering to give her a neck massage leading into a back message ultimately progressing into a FULL BLOWN body message. Hopefully by then the both of you will have stripped each others clothes off. If not and she is just sitting there like a bump on a log then give it up dude because either you have forgotten a step somewhere or she is DEAD.

WOW if I could ONLY practice what I preach I would not have to be on POF!!! LOL!!!
BTW that will be thirty US dollars for this info. EASY KILLER just kidding of course. Do not get you GONADS in a hurl and BY ALL MEANS do not take the money bit seriously!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >