Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Countrybird
Msg: 115
How to tell if a woman is horny??Page 5 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)
you seem to be asking two questions at the same time.

Is she into me?

Is she horny?

two different things.
 lefrogozy
Msg: 116
How to tell if a woman is horny??
Posted: 6/7/2006 5:19:32 PM
Why is there so much crap on this forum is that the use of a forum?
 CLB1979
Msg: 117
Posted: 6/19/2006 7:38:25 PM
And i will tell her ( YOU )
 Bunniegrrrl
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Posted: 6/19/2006 8:54:02 PM
ce'st degoutant! if my french is at all accurate what u said is yuck! '
La fille faisait simplement un commentaire u avaient 2 ans de essai justes soit drôle, le 1er peu de fois étaient, puis il a obtenu fatiguant. Connaître quand l'arrêt 2 !
 hotasfun06
Msg: 119
Posted: 6/20/2006 8:14:12 AM
I think you can tell if they're into you by their look and expressions. If she's absolutely flirting with you then she's into you. You can usually tell the difference between flirting and being nice or whatever. If she's horny, she'll pull you away somewhere private and start making out with you! ;)
 ripley65
Msg: 120
Posted: 6/20/2006 8:43:24 AM
Ah,,the mystery of it all. ;) haha Hate to tell ya's,,,but unless a woman is really doing something 'out there',,,you really dont have any way of knowing. ;) A woman at a bar for example cuz most of you are talking about bars,,,,can be there and be horny as F, but unless she is doing something OTHER than just plan ol flirting, you cant tell. Just cuz a woman flirts does not always mean she is horny. She's just plain ol flirting and showing she's interested.

An aggressive horny woman will go up to a guy and proposition him outright. She may run a hand over his crotch,,,whisper in his ear and tell him she wants him. She may stand right in front of him,,,lean in,,,and rub her thigh againt his crotch and smile. lol Yanno,,,anything outright like that,,,and you will know.
 mrsouthernronin
Msg: 121
Posted: 6/20/2006 1:52:22 PM
She starts a conversation with, "I've met someone else."
 Manotick_Dad
Msg: 122
Posted: 6/20/2006 5:37:29 PM
It is my understanding that women are just as horny as men, but do not act on it as men do. Thats probably a good thing because everything would come to a screeching halt if they did!
 jeffieb1
Msg: 123
Posted: 6/20/2006 7:01:45 PM
Maybe spending time with a woman face to face instead of on the internet will give you some intuition and experience and you won't have to ask complete strangers something I figured out when I was about 16 years old!
 DeagleNINja
Msg: 124
Posted: 6/20/2006 7:45:23 PM
I can't speak for all women, but I know one little lady that has a habit of biting her finger when she's in the mood
 JustaGuy06
Msg: 125
Posted: 6/20/2006 8:15:43 PM
It's about having a connection, but the key: knowing when you have a connection... just observe ... no that's too strong .. if you have to remind yourself to begin observing then you've missed the lesson you should have learned in about 7th grade. It's just something you feel or don't feel. It's a dynamic that's in the air or not in the air. I mean, come on ... can't you tell when you are boring the hell out of someone or when they are really into you? Can't you feel it when her eyes are drilling into you and sparkling and she's smiling and you've captivated her (or anyone, for that matter). Let's say you're at a bar and you feel it, then you can put your intuition to the test. If she is horny, then most likely she is going to be willing to go home with you, but because she doesn't wannt to come across as a whore, she's probably not going to initiate going home with you and that means you're going to, like any decent salesman ... try some test closes on her: For e.g., "Are you having fun" ...."just okay, huh ... Wanna take off and go somewhere else" (leave it vague and she will answer with one of the following... either "no" and excuse herself and not come back and your intuition is off; or "no, I'm having fun. let's go dance some more" in which you can continue being with her and buying her more drinks and try another test close later; or she'll ask"where do you have in mind" in which you can give her the choice of another bar or a cafe or "I just live around the corner." A good chance if you've captivated her and she is horny, then she will ask, "what's your place like" or "why don't you come over to my place" or whatever ... and because your intuition was correct, you're going to get laid.
 Ldygmr
Msg: 126
Posted: 6/20/2006 9:04:07 PM
I think you are confusing "horny" with INTERESTED.
I could be horny as all get out, but if there isn't anyone around I am INTERESTED in....I go sleep alone, thanks.
 itsmeinco
Msg: 127
view profile
History
Posted: 6/26/2006 7:26:30 PM
When you are sitting at a table together and she starts undoing your fly with hands, toes, or teeth, you're good to go.
 jim bag
Msg: 128
Posted: 6/26/2006 8:33:15 PM
if you have to ask that question? hmmmm maybe it time to switch to the other side Jack
 Hello Kitty aka HK
Msg: 129
Posted: 6/26/2006 10:28:15 PM
Were you there looking to hook up that night?

Humm well lets see signs that she's interested......

Body language forsure,lots of small touches, lots of smiles, maybe she looks a little red in the face sometimes when you look directly at her. Direct eye contact but also some shy looks too when your trying to look her in the eyes. Asking you to dance.

and what all those funny guys said too. hehe

Girls get kinda silly & hyper sometimes when guys they think are hotties are hitting on them.

I dunno why waste so much time on one, just be a little assertive and ask her what she thinks of you? Ask her if she would like your email maybe to arrange getting to know each other better or ask her to go out with ya sometime.

Just get it out of the way fairly early in the evening cuz if she not interested move on,next.....
 nowforfun
Msg: 130
view profile
History
Posted: 6/26/2006 10:28:18 PM
actually was a good question.......specifically.....time......as in the time of the month, is the key. One week after a womans period ends, hormones are raging and there is an uncontrollable urge to ****, this is a time of ovulation and designed to propagate. Men.....you don't turn her on here, she is already there. Also not unlike men......at this time, it may not even matter who the guy is, if she needs to get laid, and can't contol it and has no handy toys.....that is when the cougar action starts. Also, incredibly unfair, is it happens during menstruation......for alot of women......so guys, man up and deal with it.
Every other time though, it does depend on the guy to work his magic, and make our knees buckle. So you don't need to know if a woman is horny, it is more of knowing when, so make your opening line.........so, whats your ovulation date. I think at least it is original and you will get interesting responses........good luck.
 Brad II
Msg: 131
Posted: 6/27/2006 1:41:40 AM
is she calling my name?

yeah...that'd be the fake one!
 time to share
Msg: 132
Posted: 7/9/2006 6:04:04 PM
any real man enjoys a squitter !!!
 SensualDessert
Msg: 133
Posted: 7/9/2006 6:21:30 PM
I say you can tell if there is a certain look she gives you...or touches you alot..or for me my breathing changes and i play with my hair a lot...
 BCDream
Msg: 134
Posted: 7/9/2006 7:26:38 PM
Women get horny? Since when did this happen?
 Gemini_Guy
Msg: 135
Posted: 7/9/2006 8:04:03 PM
Women in Bars are usualy just looking for free drinks. That is until they have had too many. They also travel in packs, so if you want one, you need to get them all drunk, otherwise the sober ones will be hawks.

If a girl is into you, you wont need to buy her more then a couple friendly drinks. She will be ready to leave with you sober.

Persoanly, I never tak a drunk girl home. If I want to get laid that bad and have to get some woman drunk to do it. I might as well save my money for a hooker. It's really no different, and with drink prices what they are, a hooker is probably cheaper.

Some women are just players, just like us guys. Except they play for drinks most of the time, not sex.

Sex is, in my opinion, best whent he person is willing and because they like me enough. Not because they are too drunk to know better or too care.
 Billbutler8
Msg: 136
view profile
History
Posted: 7/9/2006 8:08:14 PM
if you have a keen sense of smell...
 tekrok
Msg: 137
Posted: 7/9/2006 9:37:04 PM
first off never buy gurls drinks:

if a lady is horny for you, she'll tell you quitly and deeply into ur ear, and if she's to shy to do that look at her seat when she gets up to pee, if its wet , game on.
 ][KAOS][
Msg: 138
Posted: 7/9/2006 10:30:07 PM
Body language, Body language, Body language. And hold off on buying the drinks.
 Ralph1972
Msg: 139
view profile
History
Posted: 7/9/2006 10:49:17 PM
When you're talking to a girl and you notice that she is just babbling and babbling on endlessly (about something that is not that important) that means she is giving you all the opportunities to ask her out. She is just stalling you for you to make your move. I'm sure most girls here can agree on this, right girls?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >