Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Danette_Giavanna
Msg: 246
How to tell if a woman is horny??Page 8 of 16    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)
Well if my FWB uniform is on the floor, I'm horny. Must be the high and tight haircut with the Army acu's , Just the sight of him or his voice and boom, it's all over I'm horny...
 happyrebel
Msg: 247
view profile
History
How to tell if a woman is horny??
Posted: 12/24/2007 7:18:48 PM
Bluezzz......that was almost funny!...I mean it was funny - except I like to shoot pool a lot with the girls and this does happen sometimes-though I haven't had to use the knee yet--the bouncer takes care of us girls (get your minds out of the gutter) ......and I don't go to the clubs to pick up men - never.

OP....I think it might be hard to tell with some women and easier with others. I know when I'm horny, I make sure the man knows it by touches, looks, rubbing legs/feet-something. But where I've never been picked up in a club, I'm asnwering as though I'm there with a first date.

Have to agree with agent4664....If the girls are here on the weekends - or major holidays - they're horny!
 2BlovedeternalE
Msg: 248
Posted: 12/24/2007 7:27:21 PM
...It seems as though there are some Horny Ladies here, tonight, then . . !! . .
How refreshing to see that there Are some that can discuss Adult topics . . Openly . . !!
..My Compliments . . !! . . . .
. . . .
 SuzyCC
Msg: 249
view profile
History
Posted: 12/24/2007 8:50:29 PM
Personally, I prefer the subtlety of going up to the intended, grabbing his crotch and saying "I don't believe I've had the pleasure". If he doesn't pass out from shock, I'll drag him home. A somewhat perceptive man might have already noticed me eying him, rubbing up against him, maybe even sending him a drink. II still find it amazing that lots of guys just don't get the fact that women get VERY horny and want to have sex. I have even had to resort to the really basic "Hey, wanna ****?" to get a reaction. Perhaps it's the pubs I frequent...not clubs.....but sometimes you just have to knock them over the head for them to get it.
 spiritfillup03
Msg: 250
Posted: 12/24/2007 9:05:22 PM
A good way to tell...at the end of the evening find a moment to push her against the wall and kiss her passionalty..if she lifts her leg up and kisses you back..your in! if she slaps you..guess that's a NO
 TALLRIGGIN7
Msg: 251
Posted: 12/24/2007 9:11:07 PM
It's in the eyes, look at her, an obviously the nibling on my neck an stiring my drink with her finger t.r.7
 AliBabble
Msg: 252
Posted: 12/24/2007 9:17:31 PM
Stirring your drink with her finger?!?!?! That's Hot! Y'all proceed directly to the back seat of your car. Done Deal.
 goofy54
Msg: 253
I'm horney to want to help?
Posted: 12/29/2007 10:41:06 AM
HI, I'll kiss your 'till your so hot you'll start striping like lighting. If u want to we can 69. I lick your sweet nipples & be begging for more & not to quit. We might go
24/7 & u will get one sweet tounge.
 Ave Caesar
Msg: 255
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2007 1:17:03 PM
Women can't be 'horny'. They don't have 'horns'. The word 'horny' in the sexual sense is indeed derived from a reference to the male sex organ.
 bettycrock
Msg: 256
Posted: 12/29/2007 2:29:52 PM
if she starts touching you or invites you over
 2BlovedeternalE
Msg: 257
Posted: 12/29/2007 3:06:14 PM
It's probably easier than telling if a Guy is . . !!!
She will take the Initiative in expressing her desires . . !!
 Boricua Papi
Msg: 258
Posted: 12/29/2007 3:15:12 PM
Sexual arousal is difficult to perceive. You need to be a person to pay attention to many details. And a bar is not a place to check for horniness. A woman would not express horniness verbally and it is very difficult to perceive if she is aroused in a bar. Women would just go with the flaw, meaning, they would talk to you into going further. Sexual dance for instance, looks. Especially look into her eyes. The eyes are the mirror of the soul and they tell what women don't tell with their mouth. This is not necessary horniness but the desire of being with you because she consider you attractive.
 SensualAquarian
Msg: 259
Posted: 12/29/2007 3:37:41 PM
There is tell tale signs.....
There is a different kind of flirting .....When horny for a guy I do things like pull him on the dance floor and dance with him but dirtier than usual....My eyes tell that as well...But body language is a definite sign.....
 that sam i am
Msg: 260
Posted: 12/29/2007 6:38:54 PM
she says, " oh man! I'm horny." it's simple like that.
 Sauder
Msg: 261
Posted: 12/30/2007 3:03:53 AM
Body language, what and how she says it anjavascript:smilie('')
javascript:smilie('')d touching you.
 Ignoble
Msg: 262
view profile
History
Posted: 12/30/2007 3:06:31 AM
Trying to find out if a woman is aroused or not is kind of like trying to save someone from drowning.

Just dive in and look around. ^_^
 MizRed
Msg: 263
Posted: 12/30/2007 4:07:10 AM
Horny V. Intrested V.Free Drinks... Hmm....

She was giving you all the "maybe's" with no "You look good...lets do this." Hard to say. Yes, while body language is usually a good clue...there are some women who have mastered the art of...manipulation. LOL

Honestly, if there was no number exchange or "So what are you doing later?" Anything along those lines... you made it easy for her to save that money for another night.

JMO!

Sorry Bru.
 Brn2bwldr
Msg: 264
Posted: 2/23/2008 4:20:19 PM
What you actually mean to say is "How to tell if a woman is ATTRACTED to you. There is a MAJOR difference between horny and attraction.

Attraction is what seemed (to you) to be happening at the bar but you will never know unless you go back and she is there next weekend. The reason you could not TELL is because you were too confused: 1 probably had too much too drink 2 because you were constantly buying her drinks.
Which makes me tend to think she was using you to get the drinks. Now if you hadn't bought her any drinks or at least asked her to return the favor, for every drink you bought her she would buy you one in return and she still did the flirty signs with you then you would have known she had been attracted to you. YOU GAVE UP YOUR POWER DUDE! DO NOT give anything for nothing under no circumstances.

Now I'm SURE you do not need me to explain how to tell when a woman is HORNY. Completely different, for starters. UNLESS of course, she is a prostitute or a slut that is matter of factly HORNY and just doesn't give a shit WHO or WHERE she gets it from.

Ok, HORNY is WHAT she becomes after you get her back to your place or hers and spend some QUALITY time building up more on the ATTRACTION by (and don't do any of this that I have typed here unless she has given you the signals, you know BODY LANGUAGE) offering to give her a neck massage leading into a back message ultimately progressing into a FULL BLOWN body message. Hopefully by then the both of you will have stripped each others clothes off. If not and she is just sitting there like a bump on a log then give it up dude because either you have forgotten a step somewhere or she is DEAD.

WOW if I could ONLY practice what I preach I would not have to be on POF!!! LOL!!!
BTW that will be thirty US dollars for this info. EASY KILLER just kidding of course. Do not get you GONADS in a hurl and BY ALL MEANS do not take the money bit seriously!!!
 GREAT EXPERT 900
Msg: 265
Posted: 2/23/2008 7:30:00 PM
women give all kinds of crazy signals, the smart guys can usually detect when a woman wants them. most of the women i ****ed in my life were all women i knew wanted me, i never work hard for ****..never!. i usually ****ed them minutes later after meeting them or the same night. i never try to talk to a woman blindly without picking up some sort of signal. they're either staring at me or bumping into me alot. onetime i was at tgi fridays having a drink checking out these people sitting at the long table drinking and chatting when i noticed this pretty woman staring at me, my friend and i went to talk to some of them. the one i was talking to chatted with me for about a minute before she started kissing and tounging me, i was shocked, so i asked her to come sit in the car with me, next thing i know she started sucking my**** the only reason why i didn't **** her was because she was on her period...lol
 RR Man
Msg: 266
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2008 7:36:47 PM
I've never been with a squirter before, so maybe I'm just not used to the idea. If you posed that question to start a thread, I'd definitely follow it.
===========================================================
I've never dated one either, but I'd like to go down on one just for the experience.
 Honcho
Msg: 267
Posted: 2/23/2008 7:44:13 PM
After foreplay, if you run out and climb a tree and she tries to claw the bark off to get back to you.....she's no doubt horny! lol
 Chivo_diablo
Msg: 268
Posted: 2/24/2008 12:11:45 AM

If you find a wet spot everywhere she sits, you know you've got a squirter on your hands. I wouldn't go down on a squirter.

I would!

Women are just as horny as men, they just have more self control and taste. So yeah, she is more than likely horny....but horny for you? ahhh thats the hard part. I can usually tell, but not always...wimenz is tricky that way.
 Leadsled_324
Msg: 269
view profile
History
Posted: 2/24/2008 12:45:40 AM
When she agrees to pick up the dinner bill plus tip.......
 chappymagic
Msg: 271
Posted: 2/24/2008 2:05:47 AM

When horns have grown on the top of her head and she has changed into black PVC outfit and has a whip in her hand......Grrrrrr
 Mr. Mysterious
Msg: 272
Posted: 2/24/2008 2:08:13 AM
When she starts pawing at me. Or if I come home to find her laying on the couch in her panties.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >