Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 rainbowfishh
Msg: 42
men are the head and women are th heart!Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
men are the head?

as in brain?......... oh lord........

that sounds like some wives tale from the 17th century !!!

and... come to think of it.. concerning women being the heart.. I know some very heartless women...

not to mention... brainless men.

this concept is way too funny
 converteddreams
Msg: 43
view profile
History
OK
Posted: 6/2/2006 2:45:14 AM
Hello Seafire..your reply that i have read is most like in true judgementtttttttttt .. and understanding of the question that you responded to .. Men . are the head.. they were given that right by Our Father.. .. WITH THAT HE ALSO GAVE GAVE MAN EVE..........thus the heart .. within the WOMAN..... was born thru and onto man ..lol ..both head(mind) and heart(woman) were to function in unsion with the other .. it really can be no other way .. when it operate separtlyyyyyyyyyyy that is when/why we experence so many problems not only in relationships .. but with in our life as a whole........I enjoyed reading all that was posted in reply to the question .. ,ty
 AREALANGEL
Msg: 44
men are the head and women are th heart!
Posted: 6/2/2006 2:52:05 AM
Not anymore..I am tired of the "what do you want to do?..I don't know what do you want to do?" thing....if a man had brains he would PLAN something to do and not have the woman plan things and if he does not like it..he makes his own plans with someone else...

Man is his own individual self in a relationship..and the woman just compliments his lifestyle.

If man had half the brains we would not have a high divorce rate...I have aways heard that they think with the small membraine first then think with the big membraine...
 morethanwordsunknown
Msg: 46
Posted: 6/10/2006 8:50:26 PM
I wasnt implying women don't think.. Some women that think too much are not thinking very good things at all because they are too emotional or sick. Most women I have met do not know how or dont care about trying to focus their energy into anything positive, nevermind what they think, and how they feel alone. Women may be stronger in different ways then men are, but when it comes to thinking rationally and letting go of past anger and emotions.. men are just better at it, like fixing things, that I know from experience from being with and working around alot of people.

This isnt a contest of who is better than who.. the simple fact of balancing out energy and being happy and positive.. men seem to lead the way when it comes to feeling protected and satisfied.
Maybe if some women did see and feel more, than think so much all the time and they probably would feel better about theirselves and want or be able to help others.

morethanwordsunknown
Msg: 47
Posted: 6/10/2006 9:06:29 PM
Well woman have given me more ideas, mostly they have been confusing or fake... men have given me answers and hope.
ahaha.. well I guess I forgot to mention I had a Grandfather in the Navy that I never met, he past away before I was born. And also that I pretty much died before I was born with the ambilical cord wrapped around my neck, was a month late, and revived in the incubator for 5 days.

I might be young, but I do think for myself and I am not brainwashed like some kinda test subject animal. Nowadays I thought tv, food and computers were all a form of brainwash?

Women in history even before christ, Hatshepsut or Maatkare the 5th ruler of the 18th Dynasty in Egypt for example used to dress up like a man. She accomplish what no woman before her did ruling one of the most powerful civilizations in the world without any wars during her rein. They had to have full support of other men in power to do so, and or had been approached by a god in the form of someone else like another previous king.
 Asymptotic Faery
Msg: 49
Posted: 6/11/2006 6:30:33 PM
That statement doesn't hold a lot of water to me in a profound way. There is some basis to this on a –very- general level when it comes to how men and women tend to think but beyond that point, the statement is useless and lacks the complexity/depth needed to explain so many factors involved in understanding the nature of women, men and human beings overall.

I think every good relationship requires some “analogous” as well as complementary compatibility...meaning that within relationships, the individuals involved will share many traits in common (likeness) and then there will be traits they don't share in common but they could fit quite well with one another to make a nice/complete unit (like complementary angles or complementary colors). It's all about a mix of strengths and weaknesses shared and fitting together to work harmoniously between two people. It will be different for every couple. What works for one couple will not work for another.

It's absolutely ridiculous to say that a woman has no logical intelligence or capabilities in a relationship whereas the man has/should have it all...and the man has no emotional fortitude and the woman has/should have it all in that department. -Nothing- is that absolute or simple especially in this regard so a bit of critical thinking is necessary here.

Emotions/intuition is a form of intelligence as well...just used in a different fashion. It doesn't involve a step by step process or formulation as empirical/logical thinking does.
 lostagain
Msg: 50
Posted: 6/12/2006 11:39:52 AM
I can only speak from my experiences, and mind you this is in general for me, when I'm intellectualizing an issue I go full circle on it,and can get confused,all the opposites have the same amount of truth to them. personally I like the heartfelt, I know my truth there. My heart is my comfort.
 trishaJ
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 6/13/2006 6:54:53 PM
I believe one of the biggest reason men and women clearly do not understand each other is that Men think with their brains and Women think with their hearts, this is ONLY in relationships!!!!!.......I know there are women out there that are going to be offended and you have a rite to your opinion....yet realistically.....think about it. I did not say women do not have brains or men do not have hearts.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >