Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > do caucasion people find east indian people attractive      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 egowitch
Msg: 92
do caucasion people find east indian people attractivePage 9 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
Some I find very attractive, and others I don't , which is how I feel about any race/color/shape/mental acuity !
 thecleanmachine
Msg: 93
do caucasion people find east indian people attractive
Posted: 10/18/2011 10:52:58 AM
It does not matter where you are from to be attractive.
 NolitaFairytale
Msg: 94
Posted: 10/19/2011 10:17:59 PM
I don't find them UNattractive, but I'm skeptical about dating another person of that persuasion because one was a huge jerk to me. I'm not racist (I will be FRIENDS with east indians, no prob), it just reminds me of that guy.. he was a horrid tool.
 platypus_man
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 10/20/2011 6:07:28 PM
Some we find attractive, some we don't. Pretty much like everyone else. It depends on the person.
 TraveliciousGuy
Msg: 96
Posted: 10/25/2011 1:05:40 PM
Yes,.....and west Indian people....and north Indian people....and south Indian people........

Maxkramer
Msg: 97
Posted: 10/25/2011 9:32:44 PM
Not really, their accents are a huge turn off, and most of them aren't that physically appealing either, Indian men are at the bottom of the barrel in North America, the only women that would go for you are broke single moms, overweight unwanted fat women and women with excessive emotional baggage.

It's next to impossible for an Indian men to find a young, single, pretty woman, it is however possible if you are willing to spend all your money on her and pamper her, like if you are a lawyer, doctor, etc etc, gold diggers will be attracted to you.
 SleepyMcGee
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 10/27/2011 1:14:21 PM
Some I do. Some I don't. Same applies to every race.
 JCinVicBC
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Posted: 10/28/2011 4:57:43 AM
Some do, some don't. I do. I had several Sri Lankan crushes in high school, and the one girl I managed to get a date with in high school was Trini (of south Asian heritage, like probably a majority of Trini).
 forums_gal
Msg: 100
do caucasian people find east Indian people attractive
Posted: 2/4/2012 3:18:35 PM
There are a few exceptions. But for the most part I'm not attracted to East Indians.
 lacalli
Msg: 101
Posted: 2/6/2012 9:35:08 PM
I love the way they look-the features and coloring but won't date those that aren't American born and raised. They're literally the only culture in the world where the men don't seem to feel they have to charm women. I know in India women are supposed to feel lucky a man deigns to marry them (even with all female fetuses being aborted and the total lack of women as a result) but it doesn't help their case in the US. Blech.
 lacalli
Msg: 102
Posted: 2/7/2012 6:05:49 AM
Actually there is such a thing as cultural differences, not stereotypes. There's a whole field based on it called "Anthropology." And I happen to be a fan of Bobby Jindal. You can rail all you wish but you can see women don't find Indian men (not American, Indian) appealing. Instead of lashing out, find out why.
 dark_guy2
Msg: 103
Posted: 2/16/2012 12:18:23 AM
I am Indian and women do find me appealing and attractive. I have spoken to women on this subject a number of times. A few exceptions like you don't make majority of the view. There is not really a set way to tell if a man is Indian or American Indian. You can find it by accent, but again accent's are subjective and sound sexy to some ears and they can be faked.
The notion that Indian men treat women badly is a myth and more of a stereotype made up by connecting some random facts you read about India. What about American men ? Do they treat their women right ? The calls for abuse and domestic violence are ever increasing.
There is such thing as stereotype and you are indeed making one up !
 lacalli
Msg: 104
Posted: 2/16/2012 6:03:44 AM
I won't date any more Indian men. They're all like you regardless of their looks or politics, completely without charm and boringly obessed with skin color. This is unattractive to non-Indian women. So whether or not I'd fit into any kind of Indian family is a moot point.
 RIPTIDE59
Msg: 105
Posted: 2/16/2012 8:28:51 AM
msg 321 Funny you mention that. My Indian neighbor was telling us last night how women are "lit" in India. "They just wouldn't listen". Not "making one up".
 roylee42
Msg: 106
Posted: 2/16/2012 1:23:25 PM
Some East Indian women are very attractive to look at. As well as some of every race. The personality is what clinches it for me. I could care less what race a woman comes from so long as we enjoy one an-others company.
 dark_guy2
Msg: 107
Posted: 2/16/2012 1:52:44 PM
Lol you don't have you. You don't represent the present American generation or their mindset anyway having born in the 60's.
People's thoughts and perception change as time progresses.
Do I think differently than my father who was born in late 50's . Yes
Do you think differently than your father . Who was probably born in 30's or 40's .. Definitely yes.
If you had a son in his 20's . Will he think differently than you ? Of course yes.
 dark_guy2
Msg: 108
Posted: 2/16/2012 1:54:07 PM
I agree that was a practice in early 1900 just like you people lynched the slaves. Its not prevalent anymore.
 amalefriend
Msg: 109
Posted: 2/16/2012 5:41:10 PM
Many EI men are attractive. Where I live, they might be more likely than caucasions to be vegetarian, which would add to their attraction for me. Many are also spiritual which is attractive. I think parts of different EI religions are interesting and I would be open to learning more as long as it did not verge into sexism.
 RIPTIDE59
Msg: 110
Posted: 2/17/2012 6:30:56 AM
@msg 326 "us people" never lynched slaves. My family came to this country in 1953. Don't generalize. All europeans were not slave owners. BTW. I am in contact with a lot of east indian males. They seem dis interested in indian women and seem to really want to dominate. What's up with that? Big power struggle. Oh, incidently per my indian neighbor insists "the burning" of "uncooperative" women has NOT ceased. I still see the same attitudes just having a conversation with these guys. Who are you trying to fool? This prehistoric treatment of women is alive and well in the east indian community and you know it.
 dark_guy2
Msg: 111
Posted: 2/17/2012 2:02:03 PM
You are generalizing not me. Just going by your logic that "All europeans were not slave owners" applies to "all Indians are not bad treaters of their wife" . If they are how does India have the lowest divorce rates in the world ?
Just because the European settlers killed native American or owned and killed slaved in the past doesn't mean they do it now. Even in America if a woman was considered a witch people killed her. It was prevalent in early 1900's as well.
You are generalizing an entire population based on your neighbors words ? Your neighbor is your only source ? Why don't you do your own research ?
I am in touch with a lot of American males and they son't seem to prefer American girls and prefer to go for Asian/Indian girls ? What is up with that ? Do they want a little servant maids from Asia ?
 RIPTIDE59
Msg: 112
Posted: 2/18/2012 8:40:54 AM
@msg 330 No,dark guy, Salem witchcraft trials go back to the 1600's. Check your facts on that one. Trust me, I've been married and divorced enough to know: When an American woman is unhappy; she hits it. These days we raise our daughters that way. Independent. That's a good thing. I don't find that attitude in the male Indian community. As for an attraction to Asian/East Indian women ; that's all about choice. I don't really care who dates who. Just observing cultural trends.
 onehappyfellow
Msg: 113
view profile
History
Posted: 2/20/2012 11:22:13 AM
I am Caucasian and find people (men & women) of a different ethnicity or culture particularly attractive . They can only add to what I already have, not diminish me
 hazel2006
Msg: 114
To flsoldier
Posted: 9/2/2013 6:34:16 PM
hi i can so much agree with u on your posting most of it .. i would very much enjoy knowing more of them for there passion in life , the one i meet the respect level is something he needs to work on , though he's 10 yrs younger then i ..i have to say ive enjoyed reading your words and make total sense top me.... i love there tan skin and and soft gentle hands : )..take care S
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 115
view profile
History
To flsoldier
Posted: 9/3/2013 10:17:26 AM
(op) I thought the op question was a joke...to me it's like an "of course" thing...of course east indians are attractive.
 LoneScottishBoy
Msg: 116
view profile
History
To flsoldier
Posted: 9/3/2013 11:58:44 AM
^^^^ Never even considered it to be anything more than delicious variety in the garden of people.

Beauty is where you find it! :)
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > do caucasion people find east indian people attractive