Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > weird places you have had sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bazzabushman
Msg: 1
weird places you have had sexPage 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
give example weird places you have had sex

like in back of ute
 sparticuss
Msg: 2
weird places you have had sex
Posted: 6/12/2006 9:01:22 PM
Unusual more than "wierd"

Every room in every house I've lived in bar the toilet.

Quite a few public parks. I made a little tent that looked like those square white tents that maintinance men used to pop over manhole covers to keep out the rain.
You could put that anywhere and have sex in it while people were only a few feet away. If you kept it quiet nobody would ask anything.
 omaid
Msg: 3
lol hehe
Posted: 6/13/2006 9:45:00 PM
at movies .... swimming pool ... .. and swimming pool was the best one eva ..lol
 ~LoriMac~
Msg: 5
Posted: 6/14/2006 8:25:03 AM
^^^well I am sure that is fun too... but if ya ever wanna try something else i reccommend...

...a dj booth
...swinger club
...there is this place in my city called Nose hill...at the top of the hill is a tree stump...its sort of legendary..
...and outdoors...man i love being out in the woods...where ya be a bit loud...

i need some alone time now....
 tisme_susan
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2006 12:17:55 PM
In a sauna, man was it hot
 hywman3p
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2006 8:58:27 PM
Hey!! Must try the elevator-in the bar at the table lol-laundry mat--on the hood of the car in a park-under at tree with{blanket} and female lol -by a lake just off the highway had lots of support lol
 Robbbyg
Msg: 9
Posted: 8/27/2006 8:49:30 PM
So she likes Fowl things ?
 honeydreams
Msg: 10
Posted: 9/3/2006 6:05:09 AM
on the roof of a Rural police station's roof !

he worked there, and they had a secret entrance and everything!!
there was a garden, paddle pool, fridge, and a plastic dope plant. who said coppers dont have a sense humour?
unfortunately, he had the weirdest looking man bits. it waz as long as my arm, but disfigured, looked like a crazy straw, and it curled up at the end, so, putting it in waz always diificult for him!poor boy>

pandacrashola
Msg: 11
Posted: 1/23/2007 7:31:51 PM
too many too mention werent we all young once lol
thank god for panel vans utes not comfy lol
in a jag with our heads thru the sun roof in a park no tined windows during day time god i musta been wild once lol
 pandacrashola
Msg: 12
Posted: 1/23/2007 7:32:47 PM
god we were young once huh i like it
 roxy127
Msg: 13
Posted: 3/11/2007 5:53:42 AM
Tommycut.....i laughed and laughed at this (very funny....) Aah,now,where was i ? Oh,yeah....on a moving train,between stations.....:)
 PhilMeUpBaby
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2007 11:55:10 AM
Had sex a few months ago in this really quaint, odd place... just trying to think of the name of it again...

Oh, that's right. New Zealand.
 PhilMeUpBaby
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2007 12:05:14 PM
Ok, come on.... it's just occurred to me... in light of various news reports over recent years, surely someone is gonna finally own up and admit to....

high school classroom?

;-)
 jmpintx
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2009 10:29:39 PM
humm never have done this perticler one yet but i wanna try now i know bout it...i know wanna join the 100 foot club...it's kinda like the mile high clube except you go sucba diving to one hundred feet.. but ounce your down that far..you only have 10 mins of air left so u have to wild and fast..and the only postions able is the cowgirl style were the woman is top i so wanna try that...
 nevaagin
Msg: 17
Posted: 7/30/2009 12:03:32 AM
Don't laugh , that's on my to do list . My weirdest place was on arriving from across the Nullarbor finding these hills and going for it on top of one . When we arrived inPerth I looked up and saw in horror that even without binoculars you could see every detail of that bare patch of earth from Bayswater.
 nevaagin
Msg: 18
Posted: 8/7/2009 4:59:08 PM
I'm not fibbing .. I also had 'it' backstage , 'they' probably thought we were rehearsing . I really don't want to expand on this , but a really lovely man Stuart Wagstaff was rehearsing ON stage and 'we' were .. er .. rehearsing backstage .
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > weird places you have had sex