Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 sweetgin
Msg: 101
daddy's and mommies if you were offered this?Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I was just stating my opinion....I was not asking for your garbage treeman. And you can be a great dad without being a great husband. Read clearly if you want to comment....I said WE went to court...... If I had to give him some financial assistance to provide a better living situation for the kids I would.He just happens to be the one to be able to help me give the kids what they deserve.

and broken wings.....you are a young uneducated little twit who gets into the middle of every single topic.....learn to speak,spell and write or go back to the playground
 treemanbdj
Msg: 102
daddy's and mommies if you were offered this?
Posted: 7/29/2006 7:36:09 PM
^^^^^Huummmmmmmmmmm^^^^^

Very interesting. How do **"WE"** Go (file as you imply) in court. So you both filled the name under PLAINTIFF and both filled your name under DEFENDANT. There is a judical court that entertains family issues where there are no ""sides""??? How interesting????

Don't piss in my face and tell me it's raining. One person takes another to court. period.

All that said, I stick to my FACT. A " GREAT" Dad does not need to be taken to court. A GREAT Dad does his job and pays his X no mind if she is a _______ !!! (fill in the blank).

Glad you cleared us up who you are.

That said usally Greedy people are miserable.. You can tell the "miserable" ones, by the way they RE-Post to bash !!!

****""and broken wings.....you are a young uneducated little twit who gets into the middle of every single topic.....learn to speak,spell and write or go back to the playground ""***

Don't remember soliciting your opinion as to my post or mentioning your name.

B
D
J
 sweetgin
Msg: 103
Posted: 7/29/2006 7:40:19 PM
oh sweet tree.....again I said WE went....not WE filed.....I know you are a huge fan of bashing me but you are not as smart as you think you are.....just mean
 red1968
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2006 7:53:26 PM
sounds way to familar. I have been in the same situation. My ex only wants to spend time with his daughters unless it is works around his schedule. It is frusating. It is difficult to get the court to do anything. Hope you have better luck then I have had.
 Licorice007
Msg: 105
Posted: 7/29/2006 9:30:39 PM
I just want to comment and say that this situation does not work...I have done the same with my x...for ten years...silly me...do not think of getting the support you need as soaking him....look at it is what it is....extra help for you child. I am one to talk about this...cause I do not get any support either...for now that is...it is coming...cause with my x...he can't even pick up the darn phone and call her...just sees her when he is not busy with his own life...and with him...his lifestyle is much better then ours...it is not fair to my daughter one bit.
 cowgirlspurs
Msg: 106
Posted: 7/30/2006 4:53:49 AM
I tried this with my youngest sons father-don't worry about the support-just spend time with him. That was ok for the first year-then nothing-then out of the blue-threatening to take him away from me.
So off to court we went and he was told over $400/month child support and removed visitation unless supervised. I guess now he's wishing he had taken me up on my first offer.
 hojash
Msg: 107
Posted: 7/30/2006 2:37:18 PM
didn't you already do this post????
 kap10cavy1963
Msg: 108
Posted: 7/30/2006 6:40:08 PM
I have yet to recieve a dime in child support. Yet I let my ex spend as much time as she wants with the kids.
I don't hassle her about the money, I am just happy that she will take the time with the kids.
 spunkygirlie
Msg: 109
Posted: 7/30/2006 7:14:09 PM
Hey, I am also a single mom and I know how ya feel. I know it hurts because we never wanna see our lil ones hurt, but in the long run it's his loss, he is going to miss out on so much and probably down the road have a ton of regret. I've done the court thing, and it so happens I work in law, so that was easy.......lol Funny how many men can only commit to a little time to their kids but have plenty of time for everything else. I figure that at least for my kids I am stable and I do the best I can on my own, since I do raise them full time, they see dad every second weekend. Try not to stress about him, he's probably not worth it, all you can do is be the best mommy you can be, and I'm sure you already are! Take care :)
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  >