Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Pussy whipped or considerate?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 rain_city
Msg: 23
Pussy whipped or considerate?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
if you are extra hygienic for your own reasons -- because it helps you feel good and clean about yourself, then you're not 'whipped'.

if you only do it because it makes others happy, then you're whipped..

@ salmon: Sometimes making people feel comfortable (or even happy) is worth the effort and doesn't necessarily mean they are "p.u.s.s.y whipped".

I spent 17 years cleaning up piss from the floor and seat/bowl. It was always an annoying job but a moot point (perhaps I was p.u.s.s.y whipped) in the greater scheme of things. I just accepted it as a rather disgusting fact about men. I’ve since learned that men are physiologically capable of peeing sitting down, and therefore less likely to “splatter” all over the place.

Why don’t more men “sit”? Or, as the OP stated… clean up their spatter? Doing so is not “p.u.s.s.y whipped”. Doing so is just considerate.
 ChicagoStyle
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Pussy whipped or considerate?
Posted: 6/6/2006 11:56:51 PM
How would this make you pu$$y whipped? Especially if the persons house your over is just a friend and your not even dating.

I would say it's being considerate. Simple as that. And it shows respect. sometimes you might miss the target by a drip or two. Only a pig would just leave the mess behind.

Besides, how do you take a leak at someone else's house, get alittle pee on the seat/floor, and just walk out like it never happened? Wouldn't it be embrassing if they went in right after you?

I, for one, would be "pissed".
 belgarion
Msg: 25
Posted: 6/7/2006 1:13:49 AM
I simply opted for the operation. It's where they take a small piece of skin from the inside of your nose. Then graft it onto the penis. No more shaking it after your done!!!!
 Love to Cruise
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 6/7/2006 3:29:29 AM
I wish more men would do that.

And I agree with the OP who said your friend shouldn't have asked what you needed toilet paper for. Shouldn't all bathrooms have toilet paper in them without asking?
 rainbowfishh
Msg: 27
Posted: 6/7/2006 3:33:07 AM
dab and swirl ?

never heard of it..

might have helped if you dabbed a cleaning cloth in some cleaning
solution and actually cleaned the bathroom as well as other parts
of the house instead of acting like a teenager.
Housework is not womens work... and you should do your part.

If wiping off the tiolet seat after going is upsetting to you...
why didnt you just go to a tree in your backyard and pee?
like the animals do?
 BLACKACES
Msg: 28
Posted: 6/7/2006 3:45:28 AM
Whipped!

You are 100% whipped dude, calling your hammer holder ginch and gonch that's not Canadian or close to it.
Canada where men are men and sheep know it! baaah baaah.

If she wants her bathroom to look like a rainbow trout on a sunny day then go drain your weapon outdoors.
 Funny_Girl
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 6/7/2006 3:50:43 AM
What a fun lil thread!

I'm sure thankful that I disinfect my bathrooms as frequently as I do, cause I'm getting a lil freaked thinking that there's tinkle traces every lil here and there that I can't see, but I'm probably touching. Just cause you dabbed it up doesn't mean it's "clean".

But OKOK, I do see this lil dabbing thing as progress, so keep dabbing, lol.

Oh, one more thing. I would never, EVER ask someone that is so obviously needing to use the bathroom why they needed toilet paper. OMGosh! I mean...first, well...how many brain cells does it take to figure that one out? Aside from that, I don't wanna know, dang it! And then after all that, it's not any of my business, lol. Dang again!

BLACKACES
Msg: 30
Posted: 6/7/2006 4:26:40 AM
Keep it up dude!

the lady's will be havin you wearing panty liners!
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 6/7/2006 5:29:24 AM
the line is easier to discern than you realize. Be yourself without compromising your values .Chivalry is good , abusing your gf is not. Bottomlining this = be nice but not too nice
 Sassy911
Msg: 32
Posted: 6/7/2006 6:35:14 AM
If you left piss on my toilet or floor...I would be pissed...you're doing the right thing......I don't think you're whipped......shows me you're not a slob
 hapeenurse
Msg: 33
Posted: 6/7/2006 6:43:48 AM
you pee on my floor or on the toilet seat or anywhere else damn straight you're cleanin it up!
unless you're 3 and just learnin how to aim that thing it shouldn't be too tricky.
being whipped has nothing to do with it , being clean does!
and why the heck would anyone ask you what you need toilet paper for , what does she think you're gonna make an oragami swan or something?
 Adam Taylor
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 6/7/2006 8:11:56 AM
Man, there's no shame in what you do.
I do the "dab and swirl" myself.

It's a simple respect thing.
Keeping things clean (all around).
 wolfskshuntress
Msg: 35
Posted: 6/7/2006 9:21:32 AM
Msg 1, the real question should be .. one square or two? ..
 Thudpucker
Msg: 36
Posted: 6/7/2006 9:42:22 AM
. . . more fun (and interesting)to write something in the sand . . .
 Shangrilah
Msg: 37
Posted: 6/7/2006 10:50:55 AM
That grafting of the nose to the penis sounds right painful - I don't think it's worth it
 powervideo
Msg: 38
Posted: 6/7/2006 12:27:07 PM
Best advice, couched in the cutest phrase, I've read in ages. Digital, you've got my vote!

If you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweetie and wipe the seatie!
 packagedealx3
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 6/7/2006 12:32:44 PM
I knew a guy that sat down to pee because he didn't want to clean up the bathroom and apparently unlike most males (my two sons included) didn't think pee all over the toilet area was attractive. To hell with other people, your method saves time, saves grossing out other people and who cares if someone thinks you are whipped. Any woman you become involved with will appreciate your efforts to keep a house clean and your female friend was immature and insensitive for not recognizing that you are a considerate, decent man. Find new friends that are not into 12-year-old little boy humor
 athletic_funny3
Msg: 40
Posted: 6/7/2006 12:46:36 PM
You've learned some good manners. Your friends seem a bit gross and rude. To ask someone why they want toilet paper is just ludicrous.
 BLACKACES
Msg: 41
Posted: 6/7/2006 12:52:30 PM
well you know your getting old when you sit down on the toilet and blow your nose!

hey i tried it the dab and wipe or whatever it is, it doesn't work still ended up with the last drop in my pants. gotta shake that thing!!
 Shangrilah
Msg: 42
Posted: 6/7/2006 3:59:16 PM
I agree that it was dumb of your friend to ask why you needed toilet paper - what does she use? Moron
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Pussy whipped or considerate?