Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > No one likes the gothic evil guy aka Me      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Horror-film-Mark
Msg: 38
No one likes the gothic evil guy aka MePage 8 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
smoochiegal... You so foxy. hehe.
 Melodic Euphoria
Msg: 44
No one likes the gothic evil guy aka Me
Posted: 7/18/2006 10:17:12 PM
Goth can be sexy. Guys who identify themselves by "goth", "punk", or any other social categories are not sexy...

You can appreciate the art of goth without being just a goth. You're a lot more than that, just as I'm a lot more than just a musician, although I love music to the point of worship. Good luck on finding a girl who's attracted to *you*. YOU.

PS. I took this coolest dating quiz a few years ago, and my best match was this incredibly hot goth guy. Mmmmm...I wonder if I can find his picture again :P
 canyunflyer
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2006 9:02:01 AM
This is so ridiculous! If your going to work at making your self look pale, dark, ominous, creepy, vampire-like, female looking (emasculated), .... wear long trenchcoats that (to most of us) evoke horrible images of the columbine massacre.... and then carry around a moody dark victim attitude to match...... what the hell do you expect????? You are getting the exact response from people that you have worked so damn hard to achieve!!!

If you want people to like you... Love you.... not be afraid of you...., then Look and Act in an attractive, likable, lovable way! duh!!!!!! Get this guy off my show!! ha ha!!
 NoStringsAttachedEver
Msg: 49
Posted: 7/21/2006 11:05:27 AM

Hi I find that no one likes me becuase I am gothic\wear all black. I find my self to lonely and wish someone would take the time to get to know me and not judge me by what I look like.

Maybe its because you sound like you are whining. If a woman wants more whining, she can go listen to one of her girlfriends. Why would she want to listen to you for that? To get the same irritating thing she gets from people she knows already?

I live in Texas. When I see someone in all black who isn't a Johnny Cash impersonator, I don't think they are cool or uncool, I just wonder how long it will be before they collapse of heatstroke on the sidewalk.

Whining isn't attractive. Not even if you wrap it in black.
 Dany1180
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2006 6:24:52 AM
Wow. Looks like some people just love any opportunity to put others down. How sweet!

This is not high school people. Grow up. Geez, the category for this forum is "Broken Hearts" is it not? Whining and pity seeking is kind of the norm here. I wasn't aware it was meant to be used by insecure and vain people to raise their own egos by bashing others and putting them down.

By constantly trying to put others down, that says TONS about you. Think about it.
 Dany1180
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2006 11:51:16 AM
Because the moment an easy target presents itself on these forums, a significant bunch of immature and insecure people here see the opportunity, go on hissy fits and start putting him/her down. And that's just sad.

I'm not putting others down, I'm just stating reality. If one is happy and secure with him/herself, that person wouldn't feel the constant need to put others down or to be condescending with them.

And this is what I've observed on these forums happening very often. There are some POFers in particular who do it on a regular basis and in in several threads.

So thank you for the observation dizz25, but it's false.
 Blue Lantern
Msg: 58
Posted: 7/25/2006 10:57:42 AM
For the most part all they really care about is if you have money and if you own stuff
and if you are willing to give and spend your money and share and give your stuff.

I doubt it's not about your looks. Maybe you're just too smart to let others take advantage of you in the dating game or you don't have much money or stuff.
 amanda202
Msg: 59
Posted: 10/26/2006 2:51:08 PM
i wear black a lot too big deal people shouldnt judge u because of that i love guys who wear all black i think thats very sexy
 dannyr0697
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 12/28/2006 12:11:35 PM
Great advice darkmagus and Cowboy, only problem is, this thread was started June 6 of this year.Old Old news. And, check it out, the OP and lots of the other posters are'nt even on POF anymore. Posting on this thread, giving advice to the OP, sounds a lot like talking to a wall, or practicing for when something good comes along. Good Luck
 lizzy915
Msg: 61
Posted: 12/28/2006 7:46:45 PM
My ex is gothic. I don't mind her wearing black all the time. And no, she's not depressed. It's who she is and I like it.
 hollybee
Msg: 62
Posted: 12/28/2006 8:00:04 PM
isnt that what we all want? who cares what people think, if they cant like you for you then its not worth your time! one of my good friends is goth so dont worry about it!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > No one likes the gothic evil guy aka Me