Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 110
If they call us women Cougars,Page 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
... what do they call the Men?

Lucky B@stards?

babyruth828
Msg: 112
If they call us women Cougars, what do they call the Men?
Posted: 8/26/2009 2:05:55 PM
I call mine "sucklings".
 Thunderstruck29
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Posted: 2/26/2010 5:35:39 AM
I date women in their 20s and early 30s (women my age tend to have no respect for men at all) and I get called a "Dirty Ole Man."

The younger women I date don't seem to mind. In fact, it turns some of them on. I don't know if it's a Daddy Fetish or a a Sean Connery-Anthony Hopkins fetish, but I am enjoyin' the ride and not worrying about the grey in my beard anymore.....
 haywiresue
Msg: 121
Posted: 2/26/2010 6:25:00 PM
GoodmanGreg - I take exception to your comment "mustangs or camaros" cause my summer ride is a Mustang convertable..........

Lets see, being of cougar age, but not interested in young cougar meat...hmmm what would I call the men..................... still thinking.........Oh! I've got it!

Men without mirrors in their home........................
or
how about delusional thinking that its their looks/charm/etc instead of their money that has bought.....oh, I mean caught the young lady's interest and attention.
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  >