Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > men at bars      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CuteNPerky2
Msg: 6
men at barsPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I persoanlly wouldnt set foot in a bar. If you want to meet a drunk or someone who hangs out in bars and you like that kind of a man then you could find someone like that.I dont think most women like drunk men or men who goes to bars alot. Unless they do the same
 twistedmourning
Msg: 8
men at bars
Posted: 6/11/2006 12:03:02 PM
How about guys that met girls in bars!

I meet a lot of girls in the clubs I play. Unfortunately there are some real babes
in the bars at 3AM.
Some gene pools need to die out!

---T.M.---
 wanttotalktoyou
Msg: 9
men at bars
Posted: 6/11/2006 12:08:50 PM
Anything's possible, and it's not like it never happens. Though bars have gotten a bad rap lately.
 Thudpucker
Msg: 10
men at bars
Posted: 6/11/2006 2:41:58 PM
I’ll give up going to bars and meeting women as soon as someone pries my libido from my soul!

Bars are the only place I know where I can meet nice drunken women! Women found elsewhare have lost all their glitter.
 knopper3
Msg: 12
men at bars
Posted: 6/11/2006 2:54:06 PM

do you think that you can meet the man of your dreams at a bar or an after hours bar

I guess so, if you dream about meeting guys who hang out at bars.

knopper3
 baldfisher
Msg: 14
men at bars
Posted: 6/11/2006 4:01:16 PM
well you can possibly meet a great guy at the bar but..

do you think that you can meet the man of your dreams at a bar or an after hours bar

..you will never meet the man of your dreams, he will always be the "man in your dreams".
 wolfskshuntress
Msg: 15
men at bars
Posted: 6/11/2006 4:28:51 PM
Msg 1, do you believe that you are the woman of some man's dreams? .. perhaps the man of your dreams thinks the same way you do .. perhaps asking himself right now, "Can I meet the woman of my dreams at a bar or an after hours bar?" .. by the by, it is a full moon tonight, over Ontario ..
 jessika2908
Msg: 17
men at bars
Posted: 6/11/2006 6:47:21 PM
Ok here is my view point on this one. My best friends own a bar where I bartend sometimes on the weekends. I get to see a lot. And I have to say for the most part not saying all cases but NO I don't think that you can find your soul mate in a bar.
 HottieScotty
Msg: 18
men at bars
Posted: 6/11/2006 7:32:20 PM
Oh.....Oh.... I'll bite.

Sure..... .shure you'll find a good fella at the bar after 3...
You'll just have to help him to your car....
And convince yourself that he'll never drink and hang out in bars again.

Righttttttt.......serious keepers ain't gonna wait around for the last call girls...
Well.........unless your easy.
 daytonlooking
Msg: 19
men at bars
Posted: 7/2/2006 8:15:15 AM
how many good men go to bars ???? lmao they are either drunks or looking for drunks thats my opinion. how could someone that wants to find a decent person find one in a bar drinking themselves to death ??
 Tick Tock
Msg: 29
men at bars
Posted: 7/5/2006 3:01:34 AM
I have never had any luck meeting decent men in the bar, let alone the man of my dreams. So I would have to say no. Most men that are hanging out in bars to meet people are just looking for a little boom boom for the night.

For the night?! Hell no!! It's until I'm done and then it's curtains.
 Lost Guru
Msg: 30
men at bars
Posted: 7/5/2006 3:04:28 AM
I have never had any luck meeting decent men in the bar, let alone the man of my dreams. So I would have to say no. Most men that are hanging out in bars to meet people are just looking for a little boom boom for the night.

bla bla bla. When will women ever stop saying men are generalizing when we talk about our problems that women give us but its perfectly okay for women to say that men only want sex. I have said this over and over again. When will women ever look at their own behavior? They never take responsibly for their own actions.
 cotter
Msg: 32
view profile
History
men at bars
Posted: 7/5/2006 10:48:04 PM

Ummmm .... NOPE!!!
 crayonzz
Msg: 33
men at bars
Posted: 1/30/2008 5:44:23 PM
NO Kaa you cant.

You can meet men at bars but the most sucessful place is still the supermarket.

But you can only meet the man of your dreams .................. ....................... .....................
. .................. in your dreams.

He doesn't exist in real life.
 TheReason_
Msg: 34
men at bars
Posted: 1/30/2008 5:47:58 PM
At 25, maybe. At 35, god I hope you have bigger dreams than that.

MY OH MY
Msg: 38
men at bars
Posted: 1/30/2008 6:39:37 PM
I met my first fiance in a bar. I was working there nights while also doing college. But he died in a car accident.
I met my oldest son's father in a bar, we got engaged, but that didn't last.
I met my ex-husband at a party and that did last. Hmmm...maybe I need to find some parties.
 english lass
Msg: 39
men at bars
Posted: 1/30/2008 6:53:06 PM
"do you think that you can meet the man of your dreams at a bar or an after hours bar"

well, why not?
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 40
men at bars
Posted: 1/30/2008 9:08:44 PM

Depends, do you approach men? If you don't - then you'll get the 20% of men who are extremely aggressive/pushy and approach you, and chances are they're there every night approaching every woman they have any interest in. Men like this are the reason most women say you can't find a decent man in a bar, or call places like that meat markets. You sit back and talk to those dudes enough, and yes, you'll feel like a piece of meat.

If you do approach men, then your chances are much higher; IMO there do tend to be some decent, more laid back/shy men in every club/bar, they just don't get noticed as much over your aggressive bunch. If you walk around enough and look past the men who are in your face, you'll see what I mean.
 One4u2email2
Msg: 41
men at bars
Posted: 1/31/2008 12:17:04 PM
JUSTFROZEN WROTE:
I met my first fiance in a bar. I was working there nights while also doing college. But he died in a car accident.
I met my oldest son's father in a bar, we got engaged, but that didn't last.
I met my ex-husband at a party and that did last. Hmmm...maybe I need to find some parties.
Maybe you need to go get drunk before logging onto this dating site.Yes you need to lighten up some.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > men at bars