Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 77
Why guys don't dance.Page 11 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
again, here we go...

I'm 38
I'm a man.

a white guy at that...I'm going dancing tonight.

I'm gonna have FUN, I dont' dance like a fool cause I can dance PLUS, I just might get lucky at the club...

what of it for all you naysayers?
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 78
Why guys don't dance.
Posted: 4/1/2011 3:44:46 PM
As usual, I think gender has nothing to do with preference. I know men who love to dance and women who hate it.

I think male or female if you like to dance, than you should regardless of what people might think (and trust me most people aren't paying that much attention to anyone but themselves anyway).

If you don't like to dance, than you should avoid it no matter what people might think. You know what you like and what you don't if you are over, like, 13 years old.

Dance because you like dancing, or don't dance because you don't like it. All else is just extra crap.
 damassteel
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Why guys don't dance.
Posted: 4/2/2011 7:40:01 AM

I'm a man, a white guy at that...I'm going dancing tonight. [\quote]

All nonsense...Some of the BEST salsa dancers I know are white guys.
It's all about who has that close connection to the music, not race.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 80
Why guys don't dance.
Posted: 4/12/2011 10:03:28 AM

All nonsense...Some of the BEST salsa dancers I know are white guys.
It's all about who has that close connection to the music, not race.

I was being facetious...
 Maleman999
Msg: 81
Why guys don't dance.
Posted: 4/12/2011 10:58:32 AM

women dance
men hunt and kill furry creatures

lol. But you're on to something. There are a number of species of animals that dance as part of the mating ritual during mating season. They ruffle their feathers or fur and shuffle around to "turn on" a member of the opposite sex, then they go in for the kill-I mean sex. It would be a dream world if that worked that easily with the human species. Wishful thinking. That's why guys who don't dance or don't like to dance will give it a try occasionally and go through the motions. It's all part of the mating ritual. The only dance most guys are truly interested in is the horizontal bomp.
 valleyguyaz
Msg: 82
Why guys don't dance.
Posted: 4/17/2011 8:43:40 AM
i don't dance because i simply never learned how to dance.its something that i regret never learning because alot of women really enjoy dancing and i think its is something that can make a couple alot closer.
 mystique305
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Why guys don't dance.
Posted: 4/18/2011 6:39:36 AM
I am not a guy (I hope that's clear), but I've heard from men that I've talked to about the subject that they don't want to look stupid if they know they can't dance. It doesn't bother me if a man can't dance, but it is kind of a turn on if he can. Either way, if he can, great, if not, I just shrug and tell him that I can dance enough for the both of us.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >