Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do you love/hate/dont mind the metal feeling, with pierced nipples ?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Lil Red Riding Hood
Msg: 1
Do you love/hate/dont mind the metal feeling, with pierced nipples ?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Just curious but I was with someone a few weeks ago that didn't like my nipple piercings.

His reason was that the metal felt weird on his teeth/tongue. He just didn't like it.

I never though about it from that perspective. I love the look and feeling myself but I've never been with a man that has his done. Not sure if I'd like it ???
 Ldygmr
Msg: 2
Do you love/hate/dont mind the metal feeling, with pierced nipples ?
Posted: 6/13/2006 9:14:53 PM
I assumed when I had mine done that there would be people who did not like it.
I also assumed that anyone who would not like that, wouldn't have to worry about it because no way would they have the personality to get that far.

How could he not have liked how sensitive they make them? *mind boggles*
 stoneside
Msg: 3
Posted: 6/13/2006 9:21:27 PM
Been with a few ladies with pierced nipples. In general, not a big fan, they get in the way and yes taste funny more than anything else. And yes guys who don't like them do, from time to time, get that far.
 Ldygmr
Msg: 4
Posted: 6/13/2006 9:47:04 PM
With me.
Get that far...WITH ME.
 ~LoriMac~
Msg: 5
Posted: 6/14/2006 12:30:47 PM
wow...too funny reading this...I have my tongue, nipples and hood done...and I dont think i have ever had any complaints lol. In fact the way i think of it its sort of like tattoos....i got them for me...so i dont really care if someone else thinks "that's hawt". Frankly too many people body mod. simply to keep up with the fad and what guys/ chicks like these days...if you like it do it...if not dont...its all about personal expression.
 freakoftheweek
Msg: 6
Posted: 6/14/2006 4:56:16 PM
I love nipple piercings on women, the feel on metal in your mouth is a really interesting sensation. I guess its not for everyone though, becuase when i had mine pierced i had a few people tell me they thought it was gross, but that was not necessarily for aesthetic reasons, but becuase "girls with piercings other than their ears are sluts"hahaha I had to take mine out though becuase they got halfway ripped out (OWWWIE)
 Esperanza143
Msg: 7
Posted: 6/14/2006 7:31:21 PM
I had a BF who had his done, my son does as well...I think it looks really hot on a guy...it is one of the most painful piercings to have done though ....I had several, but had to remove several for surgery..I was unable to get one back in, and did not know who to ask for help(the hood), thought tongue would be ok out for a bit, then found it had closed in the centre ..so let it go too...I will survive with out the tongue...professionally, it did attract negative attention...
 FrEvrSrchin
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2006 7:55:00 PM
I've never had a man to complain yet about them but I am sure there is some men turned off by it.
 juggernaut72
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 7/11/2006 9:36:20 AM
I have to say that I really find all of the descreet piercings sexy. The duality of the hidden piercings brings something interesting.

Nothing like going to work in a business suit and having 7 piercings... the only ones that show are my ears
 milkloverx
Msg: 10
Posted: 6/22/2014 2:01:52 AM
Huge turn off. I just don't understand that whole thing about piercings and tats. For one thing I don't want to taste metal in my mouth. If I'm going for boob I don't need metal in the equation. I'm surprised that so many men like the taste of metal. Not to mention if you ever had milk and needed to take them out it would be spraying out the sides of your nipples lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do you love/hate/dont mind the metal feeling, with pierced nipples ?