Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > What things turn people off when viewing profiles pics?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 johnfromzelie
Msg: 123
view profile
History
What things turn people off when viewing profiles pics?Page 6 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
no pic bothers me. their idea of average and mine rarely match and usually just not my cup of tea. I will say though that one girl I dated was very attractive and had no pic because guys only looked at her body, not who she was. sadly, her only good quality was her looks. her looks get my attention, who she is keeps it. I have had my share of very old pics and even pics of someone else, never good but as long as your pics are how you look today, I don't care if it is 2 years old. a few older pics mixed in are fine IF there is a reason for it, major event in your life, extreme situation your prood of etc. I do not care for the age/weight progression pics. main profile pic is 15 years old and each pic gradually moves closer to today. ya, I was skinnier and looked better in the past too, I cant produce that man today and if you wait too long, I will be even older and fatter.
 ssm508
Msg: 124
view profile
History
What things turn people off when viewing profiles pics?
Posted: 9/5/2018 8:38:08 PM

Many people change their look very frequently

Unless a man shaved his head, a woman that had long hair cut her hair short, or something similar, I doubt a person's looks would dramatically change in 3-6 months to point where you would have problems recognize them.

so we agree to disagree.

Apparently so. But as other posters alluded to, perhaps this is a generational difference.
 Clear_River
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2018 10:53:51 AM
People who have 382736 other people in their pics - why?
 captainkitty1
Msg: 126
Posted: 9/23/2018 6:57:20 AM
Pics that turn me off are bathroom selfies, sticking your tongue, giving the middle finger, anything really immature..
 captainkitty1
Msg: 127
Posted: 9/24/2018 6:08:11 AM
I forgot to mention the "laying in bed selfie" I just couldn't take a man seriously who does that...."hey hun, would you like some coffee?" ...."I'll be up in a minute, just need to snap a few selfies"
 Seahorse_Jockey
Msg: 128
Posted: 9/24/2018 6:29:36 AM
People wearing sunglasses, hat/ball cap, and Halloween pictures where the person's face is painted up.
 MintyWithACapitalM
Msg: 129
Posted: 9/30/2018 10:17:49 AM
Men who take selfies in the bathroom are medium-grade turn-offs. Men who take selfies in the bathroom with the toilet in the background (lid up) are big turn-offs. The ne plus ultra is a guy who takes a selfie in front of a long row of urinals. I recently came across a profile with exactly that: Mr Suave grinning in the foregound with half a dozen urinals as scenery. Did he not look at the thing before he used it as his main pictures??
 Tech30
Msg: 130
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2018 8:26:52 AM
Women taking the in the car selfie.
Women taking high angle selfies
Close face selfies never showing the body
Sunglasses selfies
Pictures with their children
pictures with stupid filters.
 hemingway234
Msg: 131
view profile
History
Posted: 10/2/2018 9:08:41 AM
A picture of her pet skunk. Um, I'm not going there, lol
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 132
view profile
History
Posted: 10/3/2018 4:38:39 PM
^^^^^
pepe le pew?
 KalGrl
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Posted: 10/6/2018 8:19:23 PM
Men with 6 pics of their car/motorcycle/backyard/dead fish
barbecued meat??
And one Faraway fuzzy pic of themselves
 cooldog65
Msg: 134
view profile
History
Posted: 10/6/2018 10:57:33 PM
^^^ I'm seeing far away pics and sunglasses. Irony...
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 135
view profile
History
Posted: 10/6/2018 11:37:33 PM
The ones with dead animals and dead fish are the worst. Feel so bad for those poor animals.
I'd never date a guy who kills fish and animals.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > What things turn people off when viewing profiles pics?