Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Do you want the world to know what a jerk he is?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 purplestardust101
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Do you want the world to know what a jerk he is?Page 12 of 13    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13)
Absolutly not! Maybe what happened between both of you was both of your faults...not just his...holding grudges only causes problems...NOT worth it at all...let him go on to other intrests as you should...there are always two sides to every story...and even if he was at fault...it doesn't do any good to broadcast it to other's...maybe he was just like that to you...some people just clash...
~Micheline~
 Wild Heart
Msg: 44
Do you want the world to know what a jerk he is?
Posted: 6/25/2006 3:25:01 PM
Nope, telling my close friends was enough at the time. I have dated men who did jerk things, but in the end result were not really jerks - just had to grow up a bit.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 45
Posted: 6/26/2006 12:06:11 AM
ROTFLMAO !!! Unbelievable. I'd like to hear "his" side of this story because I'm feeling a jerk-attack coming on simply by encountering this OP via this thread.

~OP~ You previously stated that this is a "debate," yet in your first post you clearly want OPINIONS. Opinions are not debatable. There are viable opinions here and you reply argumentatively and at times disrespectfully ~ it's quite clear to me what "his" problem is (or should I say was????)
 bazooza
Msg: 46
Posted: 6/30/2006 8:31:26 PM

Many years ago I dated a woman...She tells me she is married, still with her husband. So I tell her I am not into married women and she should have told me before any of this went on. I showed her the door...

How dare you treat her this way?! You are such a jerk! How dare you kick her out?! She is a woman for God sakes. A vulnerable lost confused lonely woman, whose husband is obviously is blind to her feelings and is not fulfilling her emotional needs, which he should. There is no one woman who'd cheat or do nasty thing to a man if he was a stong character, didn't let her hurt herself, listened well, provided for her and romanced her.

It goes to ALL you "nice guys" and "winers" out there. Oh, I was so nice and she was so bad to me. Are you kidding me? So YOU are the victims?! You? The MAN? Are you kidding me?

I would never EVER date a guy who's COMPLAINING about his ex. You hear me, girls? NEVER! Is you pussies were not JERK jerks then you are just weak pussies incapable of making tough choices and getting your women out of critical and dangerous situations, that's all. You must be cowards too for letting a WOMAN mistreat you, a MAN. Are you kidding me? I'm not dating ANY guy who posted feedbacks hear.

Ok, I take the JERK label back. But I do want to know about PUSSIES too, cause they are no true Men either!
 bazooza
Msg: 47
Posted: 6/30/2006 9:20:46 PM

Are you saying that all women are weak and pathetic and cannot look after themselves unless a man is there not to let her hurt herself?????

Nope, that's incorrect interpretation. I expect Men to be strong (generally stronger than women) physically, emotionally, spiritually, etc. etc. I expect a REAL MAN to be a leader, not a winer. All men who do not qualify to be called Mature and Great character - not good enough for a relationship with a woman. I'm very proud to say that I found a Man fits to my standard - my dear husband. I wish more girls held their standards as high as I do. I'm sorry - you don't measure up to them yet.

You really need help, your posts are nothing more than pathetic dribble.

I'm flattered. Thank you for your input
 bazooza
Msg: 48
Posted: 6/30/2006 10:40:58 PM

Again you are saying women are weak, not equal.

Not weak. But yes, generally weaker, especially physically and emotionally. Not equal for sure. It's a fact. They need to be cared for and protected, because we are the ones producing people and taking care of them when they are little. We are also the ones who are dealing with hormons jumping up and down every month and real physical pain associated with it that Men tend to ignore. And boy did I forget to mention HOW MUCH and HOW LONG it hurts to give birth and breastfeed!

It's sad that it's a surprise for many people that women and men are different. The difference begins when we are still embios. Different hormont affect our development and our brain are wired differently. We are made for different jobs and therefore we are different by nature. Only those people who understand the difference and accept it get along well. I hope you learn more about it and become one of those people soon. Good books: "Men are from Mars, women are from Venus" by John Gray, "Bringing up boys" by James Dobson, and "Relationship Rescue" by Phil McGraw. Good luck!
 bazooza
Msg: 49
Posted: 6/30/2006 11:22:25 PM
You got it right this time! Good job!
 bazooza
Msg: 50
FORUM STATICTICS SUMMARY
Posted: 7/1/2006 3:56:07 PM
Hey, what a great forum! Thanks to all of you for posting your opinion.

To summary the statistics on women's replies only

Like the idea, would do something like that, support: 35
Find it wrong, wouldn't do it, don't see the point in it: 37

So it's kind of 50x50. So with 72 total the error would be about 8. With 35-8 it means that at least 27 of 72 women, or about 38%, would definitely expose those who mistreated them and lack character. Wow! A third of women would do it.

I didn't count those who didn't see a point, but didn't protest the idea either. There is a chance they make up their mind and join those who'll do it later if it does show positive results.

I'm very happy about the result here. Even a third is a big force if women unite in their efforts. All we need now is the website... Hold on, JERKS, here we come!

So long!
 bazooza
Msg: 51
websites to all
Posted: 7/3/2006 5:13:08 AM
I just found out that there are already websites that do what many planned to:

www.dontdatehimgirl.com - www.manhaters.com -www.datingpsychos.com - www.screwedcentral.com - www.ripoffreport.com - and www.youareatarget.com
 Headbanger Prince
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 9/8/2006 11:14:03 AM
I would just like to say that mean people are icky.
 Ratero-park-man
Msg: 54
Posted: 9/11/2006 5:30:18 PM
OP, I am sorry if your ex has hurt you and that people treat one another like this.It goes both ways again, but again it all comes down to attitude and how you view this.

You can either be BItter....or....BEtter!!

That is a choice we all have.
 Ratero-park-man
Msg: 55
Posted: 9/11/2006 5:45:36 PM
I am all for making a FRIENDLY warning to others and meaning good.....that is having good motives and intentions about this and trying to help people.

BUT....IF the motive is selfish and of a gossip-like nature and just wanting to make yourself and your ego feel better........then............forget it!!
 junipermoon
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2006 5:48:56 PM
i considered renting out a billboard on I-83 with his photo and a sign saying :'weenie alert'
 Ratero-park-man
Msg: 57
Posted: 9/11/2006 6:31:09 PM

Well ladies, I think this thread is making Ratero-park-man a little nervous, don'tcha think?

Nervous about what?? What I said was if this is about self gradification or gossip, then thats the wrong motive don't you think??

However I am ALL FOR warning people about jerks (male or female) lol guys need to be warned just as much trust me.....there is nothing wrong with warning, just as long as the motive is right and it is not drawing attention you oneself.
 west sussex
Msg: 58
view profile
History
There are allways sharks that swim with the dolphins!
Posted: 9/13/2006 11:31:18 AM
A warning to all young female users!!There are some very devious men on this site that use it for the purpous of conning women!and would just like to say to be very aware on there first date! that not all are genuine when it comes to looking for LOVE ! and BE aware that you are very vunarable!and they wont think twice about your feelings!
 My-Left-Foot
Msg: 59
Posted: 9/13/2006 10:03:57 PM
As far as I know Dolphins kill sharks,sometimes we get hurt in a relationship and don't feel it for a very long time, In my case it was sort of a double whammy,because my siblings made me watch my Mom die,then my only pen pal left me all alone...

Do I hate life??? kinda

Am I resentful of women??? kinda

Will I quit and never try again???

Well I'm here ain't I...

Every creature on earth creats Dung, dose the would stink???

Well in some places, YES it dose...

I would advise you to steer clear of The Stinkers in your life, but unfortunatly most gal's are atracted to real Big Time Dung Holes...

So just live your life and do what you must to stay just a little insane...
 babyspitter
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 9/16/2006 2:48:01 PM
no i wouldn't sooner or later whatb goes around comes around .........his karma will get him in the end
 CheekyBrat
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 12/19/2006 11:07:58 PM
Man oh man do some of you make women look bad and bitter. Quite simply put...if some guy mistreated you in an illegal way, go to the authorities. If he mistreated you in any other way... Stand up like the woman you are and walk away...then let it go... for Gods sakes ladies..if you keep letting his actions bother you after the relationship is over...seems to me you have left him with all the power.... besides..if the relationship was lengthy.. really, you are 50% to blame..for letting someone treat you like that. If he cheated on you.......whatever..get over it.. happens every day..all the time.. posting on a public forum to warn other women..simply wont work. Women fall in and out of love regardless of what someone has said. One guy who cheats on you may totally adore and cherish his next lady and never dream of cheating. And...yes.. there are some real players, jerks,,etc that will continue to be.. and there are also some real ****es that continue to be also.. A public forum for exposing them.. Just childish in my opinion...lets face it..we are all grown ups here..we can do our own choosing and use our own intuitions without someone else slandering a person..possibly unjustly...ok now Im off to my REAL LIFE.
 jlizzy
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2008 11:09:49 PM
OH the tempation!
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Do you want the world to know what a jerk he is?