Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Xenapp
Msg: 204
view profile
History
How can I get my boyfriend to spank me?Page 6 of 21    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)
Do something you know he doesnt like and when he says something just bat your eyes and say I'm such a bad girl. Maybe you should do something about it. Then you get the effect of him being annoyed without him being really angry, but he should also get the idea that you are asking for it.
 whytwater
Msg: 205
How can I get my boyfriend to spank me?
Posted: 9/16/2011 3:24:08 PM
JUST ASK HIM!! If he doesn't want to, he's dead!

THAT's your test?!! Forget that finger on the wrist test for pulse, or the mirror for breath, just drop your jeans, point your cheeks toward him and demand the spank? Gotta remember to sleep with one eye, and one ear, open around some folks. Lol

On the contrary...I've been spanked and really don't care for it. It HURTS! Unless you're really into pain. Masochism is not me!!

You must've been reeeeeaaaallly bad to get spanked that hard!! lol
Besides, spanking for most folks is not the only event on the agenda; in fact, spanking is often accompanied, or shortly followed, by something quite pleasurable, and it's the contrast that heightens the senses. And it's those heightened sensations that whisk ya over the edge. Some, even many, look to their partners as deliverers of sensations, whole loads of 'em; some sting, some send chills through up your, some melt you, any or all of which can work to explode your loins with something more and bigger than a simple so-so -O-. Enable your partner in these ways, and you might well be seeing stars and cumming over the roar of the cosmic surf!

\/\/\/\/ My palm works as well as those makeshift "instruments of tortuh", lol. At your service, VGE.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 206
Posted: 9/16/2011 3:25:40 PM
Honey? Really? Get into to boy-shorts or less......hand him a wide hair brush or spatula and bend over. I mean BENT over. I he doesn't get it? Put said apparatus in hand, bend over (and I don't mean shyly........." again. If' he's that clueless? Just stop. I'm spank you ass......it'll feel the same, I promise.
 ThrowItPure
Msg: 207
Posted: 9/16/2011 10:36:52 PM
I don;t like to or want to do anything involving "spanking" a woman, or doing anything to hurt them... I'm all about doing things for them... and if someone's going to have pain it will be ME first. So I wouldn't be into spankings or hair-pulling (MANY have said to me they liked this). For me a turn off... but for most women, hearing a guy wants to be dominated gets the same turn-off. So who knows. I'm sure MANY guys will give you a good spanking!
 Pingshooter
Msg: 208
view profile
History
Posted: 9/17/2011 5:41:21 AM

Well if you threw some thing at we your pants would be down straight over my knee and have a red bum

(facepalm)..

Clues are present..let's review;

1. Sex and Dating area..that means..SEX and DATING involving SEX.
2. Female starts a discussion about her desire to have her bf 'spank' her.
3. See #1.
4. Preceding posts speak of 'sexual spanking'..
5. See #1.

Self study, there will be a test at the end of the week.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 209
view profile
History
Posted: 9/17/2011 5:43:07 AM

Maybe you can make a compromise with your boyfriend giving you a time-out.

Who's at the door checking ID's?

Son, let me see your ID please, I don't think you're old enough to be here...
 musicsupport
Msg: 210
Posted: 9/17/2011 11:44:20 AM
Pingshooter I'm 20 and my post was nothing more than a joke.
 RELAXDONTDOIT0812
Msg: 211
Posted: 9/17/2011 12:16:29 PM
well if he wont i will lol!!!
 BossOfTheWorld
Msg: 212
Posted: 9/17/2011 12:25:21 PM

easy, -run his car out of oil and destroy the engine.

LOL got get it!
 namrael
Msg: 213
Posted: 9/18/2011 6:50:45 AM
Well, have you asked him to? That would seem to be the logical first step here.
 SexyKG74
Msg: 214
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2011 8:20:42 AM
Here's what you do:

Walk around the house wearing nothing but a lacy thong, a very short skirt that shows the fact that you're wearing a thong, and a sexy pair of heels. While wearing this outfit, cook breakfast, eat together, have normal conversation with him...all while having different types of belts or accessories in VERY VISIBLE yet strategic places throughout your house that he can use to spank you (if that's how hard you want it).

If you are able to get through all of this and you still don't get a spanking, something is WRONG!
 MutedEnthusiasm
Msg: 215
Posted: 9/18/2011 8:55:00 AM
I'm 20 and my post [“make a compromise with your boyfriend giving you a time-out.”] was nothing more than a joke.

It was also the first laugh-out-loud I’ve had here in a while.

And your comment in the other thread – “giving another human being pain is something that I would hate” – is pertinent here as well.

Dressing sexy, having spanking toys handy and outright asking him will all help move the matter forward. But if it’s outside his comfort zone to inflict pain you/he may need to find a way to flip that psychological switch – reframe the issue – so he’ll learn to enjoy it too.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 216
Posted: 9/18/2011 9:29:51 AM
sexykg - its too early the morning for those visuals... thank you.

seriously - I'm an azz spanker by nature, but if you want a guy to spank you - stick your butt out there to be spanked.

or

when he's sitting there on the couch, lay down across his lap like a girl that needs her paddling - tell him you've been a bad girl and you need your spanking.
 whytwater
Msg: 217
Posted: 9/18/2011 12:00:35 PM
Here's what you do:

Walk around the house wearing nothing but a lacy thong, a very short skirt that shows the fact that you're wearing a thong, and a sexy pair of heels. While wearing this outfit, cook breakfast, eat together, have normal conversation with him...all while having different types of belts or accessories in VERY VISIBLE yet strategic places throughout your house that he can use to spank you (if that's how hard you want it).

Figures, , that legendary oblique approach that you ladies are famous/not0rious for. lol
Hey, OP, not sure you could pull this off, but remember that scene when Catherine Zeta-Jones was practicing for a major heist in Entrapment, on the floor, ass rising up. Gasp!!!! Even Sean Connery had to look, and raise an eyebrow!! Not sure whether spanking was his first thought, though.

'Course, there's an easier way. I get spanked almost daily, often right chere in these discussion threads, no strategically placed props, no thong, no diversionary tactics, no visible accessories, just one smart-azz mouth. Try that!!
 Laha Math
Msg: 218
Posted: 9/18/2011 2:16:20 PM
"How can I get my boyfriend to spank me?" Be a bad girl.
 tonyk2000exez
Msg: 219
Posted: 9/18/2011 3:44:41 PM
What a silly assed question! If you asked most men to spank you the most likely problem will be is to get him to stop.
 larissan04
Msg: 220
Posted: 9/18/2011 4:28:33 PM
Huh? Are you sure you aren't fishing for guys to give you a demonstration?

Um, in my experience, if you want your lover to do something sexually, you ask. have you ever asked your boyfriend to do this for you? i think that would be the first place to start.
 citycowboy44
Msg: 221
Posted: 9/18/2011 7:16:52 PM
I think you need to do something extremely bad and then just tell him you won't do it again but if he simply has to spank u then bend over his knee and pull up your skirt. Good luck
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 222
Posted: 9/18/2011 8:01:21 PM
whytwater:

remember that scene when Catherine Zeta-Jones was practicing for a major heist in Entrapment, on the floor, ass rising up. Gasp!!!! Even Sean Connery had to look, and raise an eyebrow!! Not sure whether spanking was his first thought, though.

I'd bet money on it, because Sean Connery is a known spanker.

Hmm, maybe it's time for a thread called "Famous kinky people"...LOL
 whytwater
Msg: 223
Posted: 9/19/2011 7:58:21 AM
maybe it's time for a thread called "Famous kinky people"...LOL

Lol. Was not aware of Connery's kinks. I agree that FKP would be an entertaining thread. Dontchya just know that Cher was doing unspeakable things to Sonny?!!! The Hillary/bill marriage makes great sense if they're in the Lifestyle. I'd be moved if Cameron Diaz was a kinkster. lol Yeah, that'd be fun, but I don't think I'd be a good candidate to start it. My threads go aft aglae.

OP, just had another thought- people tend to do to their lover what they would like their lovers to do to them. Soooo, seize the day and spank his evil ass!!! If you start it, especially that way, by ambush, you'll most probably get yours shortly thereafter.
 Natgoat
Msg: 224
Posted: 9/19/2011 9:55:51 AM
Good Idea..!!
Exchange fantasies...
...or...
Spank Him, First..!!!
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 225
Posted: 9/20/2011 7:49:06 PM
whytwater:

The Hillary/bill marriage makes great sense if they're in the Lifestyle.

OMG, I can so see that...and it ain't Billy Boy who's on top. haha! He NEEDS a good spankin'.
 bilby886
Msg: 226
view profile
History
Posted: 9/21/2011 10:56:48 AM
I think Billy gets pegged by Hilly and his "willy" spanked by while watching Milli Vanilli.

aerrrrgh too many illi bits. I don't like to see so many Ls and Is together!

heres some instructions on how to get your partner to spank you

1. both get horney and some an.........ticipashun going on.
2. show your partner a feather and then a wink
3.convince them to let you tie them up in such a way they are ....ahemm.. "vulnerable?"
4. proceed to spank their zarseoff till bright red (your hand and their butt - sharp loud sounding conditions - think of your first boss) and their butt looks like the bluearsed babboons favourite devil monkey's backside.
5. play with their ugly bits till they come while you are spanking them.
5. don't stop till he she is k-k-kkkkumming and hating you for it [ get that love-hate thing going you know punish-reward, pain-bliss] - he should be drained /she should be shaken and stirred
6.now fart in their face and untie them.
7.bend over and hold onto your ankles "it's gonna be a bumpy ride!"
8.when everyones finished throw the frackin feather in the trash
welcome to the land of kink! one of the many glorious states!
 3xsacharmsotheysay
Msg: 227
Posted: 9/21/2011 3:49:31 PM
How hard can it be.... buy a paddle and bend over!
 statemachine500
Msg: 228
Posted: 10/2/2011 7:10:24 PM
I don't understand this foreign objects approach.A bare hand works best!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >