Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ixtlan09
Msg: 229
How can I get my boyfriend to spank me?Page 7 of 21    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21)
Asking silly question like this will probably get the job done.
 leland1962
Msg: 230
view profile
History
How can I get my boyfriend to spank me?
Posted: 3/3/2012 2:54:22 AM
I find giving spankings to be erotic, I have seen women cum while being spanked
 Inactive_POFprofile
Msg: 231
Posted: 3/9/2012 10:10:53 PM
There are many types of relationships where spanking would be considered normal.
In all these, the male is known as the dominant one in the relationship.
CDD = Christian domestic discipline
HOH = Head-of-household
TIH = Taken in hand
The three above are more old-fashioned variations of a male dominated relationships. HOH & TIH often do not include spanking but sometimes they do (where CDD & HOH are combined in the relationship, for example)
hose types of relationships are usually not based upon the kinky side of sex (which I believe you may be fantasizing about).
You may be leaning more toward a BDSM type relationship in which the dominant male is often sadistic in nature.
A sadist derives sexual gratification by inflicting pain upon his submissive girl. A masochist craves submitting to the pain he inflicts upon her. All four of these types of relationships create a "power-exchange" between the partners which lingers outside the bedroom normally and enhances the bond between them.
Your partner, based on your short description, may not be naturally dominant. In my humble opinion, a person is either BORN dominant (or submissive) or NOT.
 Balsamica
Msg: 232
Posted: 3/9/2012 10:28:30 PM
Kneel at his feet, take his belt off, tell him what a bad, bad girl you are.......and think of something he hates to get him pissed or better yet, something really bad that you did....and then tell him you need to be spanked, hand him the belt..........turn around and drop your drawers.

Simple.
 SpittyKitty
Msg: 233
Posted: 3/9/2012 10:34:43 PM
Tell him how happy you are that your birthday is coming up because you get to get birthday spankings. Tell him how you can't wait till yout turn 100 ina joking manner.

Or when you are sexy and frisky and silly, jump onto your knees with your ass in the air, swinging it around and say happily, "Spank that azz, BAD giiiiirl".

If that doesn't work....give him a paddle and a meaningful look accompanied by a raised eyebrow.

If THAT doesn't work, just say, "Look Buster!.....".
 coderedjulia1
Msg: 234
Posted: 3/9/2012 11:09:45 PM
Just ask him..I'm sure he would like to.
 bilby886
Msg: 235
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2012 11:23:10 PM
If you are already living together,

while he is at work cut the crotch out of all his underwear. say nothing about it.

When asks you why just reply "Aww spank me man-b|t(h !
 867love
Msg: 236
Posted: 3/10/2012 12:44:05 PM
one good turn deserves another...
smack him on the ass (make sure it hurts) -trust me -he's gonna slap your ass back...
 optimismfirst
Msg: 237
Posted: 3/13/2012 7:42:46 PM
"abuse my god damn ass you dirty boy" or threaten him with sexual violence
 bilby886
Msg: 238
view profile
History
Posted: 3/22/2012 6:17:42 AM

Kneel at his feet, take his belt off, tell him what a bad, bad girl you are.......and think of something he hates to get him pissed or better yet, something really bad that you did....and then tell him you need to be spanked, hand him the belt..........turn around and drop your drawers.

Simple.

*fans self*

ditto!

DOUBLE DITTO .|.

Did I forget to mention I have a shiny new patent leather belt?
sweet smelling patent leather.
makes that squeaky noise when its manipulated in order to increase the
antici
..................................pation!

So lets remove the cause ........ hm hm hm but not the symptom! *SMACK!
 platypus_man
Msg: 239
view profile
History
Posted: 3/23/2012 1:39:56 AM

Dress up as a slutty schoolgirl, and be naughty. Or max out his credit cards on ugly jewelry that can't be returned.
 redkatt
Msg: 240
view profile
History
Posted: 3/24/2012 2:39:49 PM
Have you tried just asking him?

Don't know a single man who would turn you down if you ask him to do that.
 len129
Msg: 241
view profile
History
Posted: 6/20/2012 5:45:21 AM
Hi

Believe me if he said he would spank you, the mental ground work has been done. He's afraid of what comes next after the spanking . I told my wife for months kidding around I was going to spank her. One night she says , when are you going to spank me it's been driving me nuts thinking about it.
 deerdog1
Msg: 242
Posted: 6/20/2012 6:06:59 AM
for a gentleman who was taught early that boys dont hit girls ..even spanking is a hard threshold to cross .. i know a woman who has expressed interest in my spanking her ..and my mind wants to cooperate but my sub conscious just hasnt let me go there yet .. the attempts I have made so far at spanking her more resemble pats ..but im working on it with her help
 natgoat227
Msg: 243
view profile
History
Posted: 6/20/2012 10:33:11 AM
Just Tell Him.....basically.
It also took me quite a bit of time to spank a lady the way she Wanted to be.
A good teacher is a good communicator...
...and I got taught _Very Well_!!
In Several subjects....
Much like English was my favorite in high school...I've come to absolutely L O V E

Cunni- . . . . . !!!
 protocol1234
Msg: 244
view profile
History
Posted: 6/21/2012 7:59:32 AM
Your partner has to have a little Dom in him for it to really work for both of you. The fact that you asked for it suggests you have a little Sub in you. You may be dating someone ultimately sexually incompatible with you if A. You have to ask, and B. It hasn't happened as a natural part of your playtime together. Do you do Anal? Do you like your hair pulled? Do you like your nipples gently bitten? And MORE importantly, does your partner like to do these things and do they come naturally? If you do, and he does, then WHY THE HELL HASN'T IT HAPPENED ALREADY? LOL!!! But seriously, not to make light of this, if these components aren't in place already, then it is highly possible that your partner is to "Vanilla" for your tastes. In which case you MUST seriously consider whether to ask him for it because, he may do it and afterwards be repulsed by the act and you as a result. As I said before, if you have the other components in place and haven't done this, then it will be a nice addition (and maybe a gateway to possibly even a little pu$$y smacking;-). And of course if you haven't done these other things and you start with this, and both of you like it...well..Let the Sexual Exploration Begin!!!
 Tato123
Msg: 245
view profile
History
Posted: 6/21/2012 8:10:54 AM
simple exchange it for me ... :)
 Travlr99
Msg: 246
Posted: 6/21/2012 11:24:44 AM
As mentioned throughout, it seems you are looking to experience the feeling of being punished versus being smacked on the rear as a component of active sexuality. Punishment, from a man's point of view, is often moderated by his concern for being seen as abusive, especially if he initiates it and accidentally discovers it is highly unwanted. Discovery after the fact has cost many men their careers, or negatively spiked them. Some appropriately so, and others in appropriately so, as there was some communication that the partner desired it; even if it was a miscommunication.

My experience, first hand, was when I learned a partner wanted this, was to have fun with it while also ensuring we both understood the meaning, level of severity and when to know when to stop. I had my partner agree, after she brought spanking, and being bound, up to me on a second occaision, write out a request to me. In fact, I had her write it out to the "bearer of the note" in order to make it more anxiety provoking for her that I may share the note with another. She had to imput language that allowed the bearer to be seen as someone fulfilling a request she'd made and consented too. That, upon being presented with the note, she would assume a spanking position or a to be bound position, and that the stated and agreed upon safe word was clearly delineated in the note and verbally agreed to prior to initiation of any act following the presentation of the note.

This concept lasted for years with us. Was always fun and yet safe. Safe because boundaries were clearly articulated. And fun because it opened the door to a lot of room for fantasy and reality to blend.
 tennisman2388
Msg: 247
Posted: 6/21/2012 11:37:53 AM
"Bearer of the note"......dude.....great idea.

That twist incorporates more uncertainty (and arousal for those so inclined) to the situation.

Will her partner bear the note? or will there be others mysteriously watching or somehow aware of her display and use........just adds to the fantasy for many a sexually submissive woman.
 Anthonypie
Msg: 248
Posted: 6/22/2012 1:02:17 AM
Be a very naughty girl. Or role play. Or just ask lol
 ucancallmenina
Msg: 249
Posted: 6/22/2012 7:15:04 AM
i had never even thought about it before but my last girlfriend and i had an incredible sex life and one night while hot and heavy it just popped out of my mouth, "spank me" she had the biggest grin on her face, almost as if she had just been waiting for me to ask. She raised my leg up over her shoulder cupped her hand perfectly... (me thinks maybe she had done this before? LOL) Whack.... i was hooked. JUST ASK! Done right can heighten the frenzy....
 RileysDaughter
Msg: 250
Posted: 6/22/2012 4:22:55 PM
simple...ask him!
 t56bethlehem
Msg: 251
Posted: 6/22/2012 4:45:44 PM
how about roll playing - does anyone like to "dress up and roll play"?
 larissan04
Msg: 252
Posted: 6/22/2012 7:27:24 PM
um...why don't you...um...ask?
 baldguy500
Msg: 253
Posted: 6/23/2012 6:21:45 AM
forget your bf...he's a idiot anyways...now whats your address?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >