Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Has anyone here given up or thinking about it?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 IAmMeThatsAll
Msg: 200
Has anyone here given up or thinking about it?Page 10 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
I know how ya feel dude. Getting screwed over by them is part of life. I am a guy who has given up about 4 months ago. Its not the life I have imagined for me at this stage of my life but it is working for me. Right now I am mainly focusing on my job and renewing a view interests and hobbies that I had neglected while I wasting my time with the search. I have gotten comfortable and content with the way things have turned out. I have not closed the door to a true relationship completely, but I have accepted that it is possible that it could not happen. But the truth is the decision to give up is not for me or anyone else to tell you. Only you can answer that for yourself. You have to look real deep inside you and do what feels right. But one thing you need to remember is if you give up you need a good support system through your friends or any new friends you end up making and you also need to find things to occupy your time because you will have a lot of free time if you do give up. I wish you luck. Whether you find someone special or not has no bearing on if you have a fulfilling life or not. Thats all in your hands.
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Has anyone here given up or thinking about it?