Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 troylee
Msg: 216
Women who don'ttouch themselves? Reason for not doing it?Page 3 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
well here's what u do u sit on your hand till to falls asleep then it feels like someone else
 youheartme
Msg: 217
Women who don'ttouch themselves? Reason for not doing it?
Posted: 5/2/2007 4:51:43 PM
Women who don't/won't touch themselves are missing out. Those who've only tried it once or a few times need more practice & creativity.

Some women don't like the idea of touching themselves, others don't think they should have to, others are intimidated by religion.

I've never had enjoyable sex with a man. I've had multiple orgasms alone. I know exactly where & how to get myself off every time. It's never disappointing. I've had a LOT of practice.
 rjpeagles
Msg: 218
Posted: 5/2/2007 5:42:34 PM
I don't date women who don't masturbate...in fact I wish there was a mail setting that said "must masturbate to contact me".
 goshiloveyou
Msg: 220
Posted: 5/2/2007 7:08:31 PM

Chicks who don't touch themselves will be the ones not wanting sex the soonest. Anyone not naturally horny enough to discover the joys of "five finger taco tango" in their youth or "hand-to-gland combat" in between relationships will be the ones you always hear your mates whining about only wanting it every second Saturday once they are locked into a relationship... Don't say I didn't warn ya

I do my deeds at least seven times a day.
And I do not desire sex from anyone else, even when I'm in a relationship.
I like to hold it off for... years.

So.. you're a bit off there.
 tricia_s
Msg: 225
Posted: 5/3/2007 9:50:41 PM
Ladies,
Toys are great for those "alone times". But you have to remember two things: One ,just
poking around isn't going to work, you have to have some visuals or a great imagination and bring a fantasy into your mind (the dirtier the better). Two, the more often you do it the easier it gets. Trust me the less I do it the harder it is. as for the religious comments, remember your parents told you that stuff to keep you a "good girl" for as long as they could and were too uncomfortable to talk about it themselves.
 youheartme
Msg: 226
Posted: 5/3/2007 10:47:20 PM
That's an interesting perspective...literally touching with hands or just masturbating?

Personally, I go for a combo. It varies depending how I feel. I can think my way into an intense orgasm without even touching myself at all.

If the question is literally why don't women touch themselves, well...

- women don't have to hold themselves to pee
- women rarely need to make adjustments down there
- girls are taught that they're not supposed to do that - (not all girls in all situations but masturbation is seriously discouraged & generally not even discussed in sex ed whereas we're told that it's completely natural for guys to have wet dreams, there's no mention that so can girls.)
- (I don't know if others experienced this or not...) some women think it's repulsive to intentionally touch there. I don't understand it but I've had that reaction in a discussion once or twice...

I think women need to be better educated about their bodies. Of course, these days a person is as informed as they want to be with all the access to resources online & such. If sex is to be addressed in schools, I think it's irresponsible to mislead kids by omission. But that's just my rant about it.

As far as women masturbating...it doesn't matter how you do it as long as it works for you. It just saddens me to think that some women are missing out on the pleasure their own bodies can provide them. (It took me awhile to get over the catholic guilt...don't get me started on a religious rant.)
 GuitarGuy_
Msg: 230
Posted: 5/11/2007 12:00:23 AM
If God didn't want us to masturbate, he would have made our arms shorter.

If there's a God.

LOL
 zichael
Msg: 235
Posted: 4/4/2016 2:51:00 PM
wow that s hot my ex wife never did it in front of me but my girlfriend damn I ll wake up in the middle of the night and she s down there nothing hotter?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 236
Posted: 4/4/2016 2:56:31 PM
^^^^ If she's down there in the middle of the night diddling....you didn't satisfy her

Bad boy !
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 237
Posted: 4/6/2016 10:09:30 AM
I find it to be no coincidence that our hands naturally land there, lmao.

Like please stand up, let your arms dangle, and see how perfectly it aligns with your genitals. *mind blown*

As for women who never got around to touching themselves.....they must have never had a moment to themselves or ever hand a panty/pants too tight making contact with her clit. It's almost impossible to not ever have had anything come close to it and you suddenly got moist and wanted to find the source of the pleasurable feeling.

Maybe these (better quality women?) were told that if they went there, they would damage it and nobody would want them.

I recall a time in my life (must have been 7 or so), that I was reaching for something under my bed and the reaching caused for the edge of the bed to be between my legs, and I felt something. I'm sure I don't have to explain the rest..................lets just conclude that I think something similar has to happen at some point in a woman's life, and once you know and discover the whole "if you rub it, it will come", there is no going back..............you know its there, you know it feels good, and if you keep at it, well...........you orgasm.

As for the gentleman who found his lady downtown on her own, I wouldn't venture to say that she did that because she was not satisfied by him.................its just that women can orgasm multiple time and it seems a good idea to get one last one before going to sleep, or if you wake up in the middle of the night, a good way to go back to sleep.
 Inner_Gorilla
Msg: 238
Posted: 4/6/2016 10:18:50 AM

As for the gentleman who found his lady downtown on her own, I wouldn't venture to say that she did that because she was not satisfied by him.................its just that women can orgasm multiple time and it seems a good idea to get one last one before going to sleep, or if you wake up in the middle of the night, a good way to go back to sleep.

Excellent point.

It has been my experience that the more that women are satisfied with their sexual life with their partner, the more they also want to indulge with their hand. Of course not all women are like that, but I've met those that on a different occasion masturbated to either a fantasy of their own or some activity that took place. In other words, the more sex they had, the more horny they got.

Then there are some women that are on some orgasmic clock. Once they reach their orgasm, they don't want anything to do with sex for a given time. Only after that particular time would they contemplate having sex or even masturbating again.
 BelleAtlantic
Msg: 239
Posted: 4/6/2016 10:28:29 AM

In other words, the more sex they had, the more horny they got.

Now ain't that about right, lol

There isn't an hour of the day that goes by that I'm not thinking about steamy sex, yum.

Then there are some women that are on some orgasmic clock. Once they reach their orgasm, they don't want anything to do with sex for a given time. Only after that particular time would they contemplate having sex or even masturbating again.

That usually happened to me when I first started having an orgasm from oral sex, I couldn't transition to penetration right after, it was too sensitive and as a consequence didn't feel good. A little bit of imagination, and I think anal would be a good transition, to give it a few mins to calm the f*ck down, and be functional again.
 Chromis1
Msg: 240
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2016 5:45:28 PM
My girlfriend's drive far exceeds mine. Last Saturday night was terrific, she went home Sunday afternoon, then told me later that evening that she did herself after getting home. I was flummoxed. Huh? "I thought Saturday was great?" I initially took it as an affront, because ... you know ... men = stupid, but then realized it actually was quite the compliment. She wanted more, I wasn't there, ergo ...
 Inner_Gorilla
Msg: 241
Posted: 4/7/2016 8:07:11 AM

I initially took it as an affront, because ... you know ... men = stupid, but then realized it actually was quite the compliment. She wanted more, I wasn't there, ergo ...

Yes, you should take it as a complement. Also realize that you could have pleased her and given her several orgasms. It doesn't matter. If the sex was good, sometimes it increases their appetite for more sex. But also, it increases the sense of a fantasy, which means that even after pleasing her, she still may want to do a solo thing.

What you may want to try is ask her if she may want to call you when she is masturbating and describe to you what she is doing and what she is thinking.
 Chromis1
Msg: 242
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2016 8:13:34 AM

Also realize that you could have pleased her and given her several orgasms.

I did. Harumph. It wasn't enough.
 Inner_Gorilla
Msg: 243
Posted: 4/7/2016 8:19:26 AM

I did. Harumph. It wasn't enough.

This actually works to your advantage. That means that when you initiate, you can be subtle, and because she wants it as well, she will be constantly giving you signals.

When their libido is low and you're the one doing all the work, eventually puts a hamper in the relationship because the one with the higher libido is seen as either pushy or that they gave up. But by having this little tension, she may push the envelope and perhaps the degree of eroticism outside of the bedroom and manifest in many exquisite ways.

Enjoy it. And feed her fantasy.
 Chromis1
Msg: 244
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2016 9:43:19 AM
^^^^ This sounds too complicated. Think I'll just keep doing what I've been doing.
 Inner_Gorilla
Msg: 245
Posted: 4/7/2016 11:48:30 AM

^^^^ This sounds too complicated. Think I'll just keep doing what I've been doing.

By all means, keep doing what you're doing.

But if that gets old, or you want fresh, or a different spark, taking it outside of the bedroom, is really fun.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 246
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2016 4:04:39 PM
women in general are as sexual as men it is just that they have a lot more discrimination and of course they are the ones to get pregnant so all that colours how they behave. So men have a low libido and so do some women. Same with the high sex drive.

I dont take any notice of survey statistics, not everyone tells the truth. Percentages pfft!!
 Allex75
Msg: 247
Posted: 4/7/2016 6:01:52 PM
Would love you to watch me sometime
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 248
view profile
History
Posted: 10/14/2018 5:06:58 AM
It is normal and human for all to do just that....anyone who dogs this is an idiot....lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >