Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Chromis1
Msg: 240
view profile
History
Women who don'ttouch themselves? Reason for not doing it?Page 9 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
My girlfriend's drive far exceeds mine. Last Saturday night was terrific, she went home Sunday afternoon, then told me later that evening that she did herself after getting home. I was flummoxed. Huh? "I thought Saturday was great?" I initially took it as an affront, because ... you know ... men = stupid, but then realized it actually was quite the compliment. She wanted more, I wasn't there, ergo ...
 Inner_Gorilla
Msg: 241
Women who don'ttouch themselves? Reason for not doing it?
Posted: 4/7/2016 8:07:11 AM

I initially took it as an affront, because ... you know ... men = stupid, but then realized it actually was quite the compliment. She wanted more, I wasn't there, ergo ...

Yes, you should take it as a complement. Also realize that you could have pleased her and given her several orgasms. It doesn't matter. If the sex was good, sometimes it increases their appetite for more sex. But also, it increases the sense of a fantasy, which means that even after pleasing her, she still may want to do a solo thing.

What you may want to try is ask her if she may want to call you when she is masturbating and describe to you what she is doing and what she is thinking.
 Chromis1
Msg: 242
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2016 8:13:34 AM

Also realize that you could have pleased her and given her several orgasms.

I did. Harumph. It wasn't enough.
 Inner_Gorilla
Msg: 243
Posted: 4/7/2016 8:19:26 AM

I did. Harumph. It wasn't enough.

This actually works to your advantage. That means that when you initiate, you can be subtle, and because she wants it as well, she will be constantly giving you signals.

When their libido is low and you're the one doing all the work, eventually puts a hamper in the relationship because the one with the higher libido is seen as either pushy or that they gave up. But by having this little tension, she may push the envelope and perhaps the degree of eroticism outside of the bedroom and manifest in many exquisite ways.

Enjoy it. And feed her fantasy.
 Chromis1
Msg: 244
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2016 9:43:19 AM
^^^^ This sounds too complicated. Think I'll just keep doing what I've been doing.
 Inner_Gorilla
Msg: 245
Posted: 4/7/2016 11:48:30 AM

^^^^ This sounds too complicated. Think I'll just keep doing what I've been doing.

By all means, keep doing what you're doing.

But if that gets old, or you want fresh, or a different spark, taking it outside of the bedroom, is really fun.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 246
view profile
History
Posted: 4/7/2016 4:04:39 PM
women in general are as sexual as men it is just that they have a lot more discrimination and of course they are the ones to get pregnant so all that colours how they behave. So men have a low libido and so do some women. Same with the high sex drive.

I dont take any notice of survey statistics, not everyone tells the truth. Percentages pfft!!
 Allex75
Msg: 247
Posted: 4/7/2016 6:01:52 PM
Would love you to watch me sometime
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 248
view profile
History
Posted: 10/14/2018 5:06:58 AM
It is normal and human for all to do just that....anyone who dogs this is an idiot....lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >