Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 GuitarGuy_
Msg: 82
Do strippers make better loversPage 2 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
It's funny to watch most strippers dance in a bar, on the dance floor, in civvies, not doing their thing. You can always tell them, the always seem to stick their butt WAAAAY out, like arch their back and then kinda hop up and down, with their long ponytailed hair reminding me of the tail of a trotting horse.

LOL
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 86
Do strippers make better lovers
Posted: 8/12/2007 11:31:44 PM
Hmmm, maybe it's just my perception, but prostitutes have sex for a living, strippers merely prance around in next to nothing or nothing at all (well, unless you count glitter as "something.") Maybe I'm missing the point, but it's just like sleeping with a lawyer ~ does he quote legal statutes during? Or better yet, a gynocologist ~ they should have all the in's of that whole ordeal. I have to believe it's the person, not the profession. Maybe strippers never are just "normal" men/women ~ I find that terribly difficult to fathom. The only stripper I know personally, is married. I've never asked her husband how she ranks off the pole ~ I know her money keeps them quite comfortable, so he's OK with crappy sex (should that be the case) because there are other perks. I seriously doubt that however. JMO
 Keithslegacy
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 8/12/2007 11:34:16 PM
The ones I've actually talked to have made me feel more sorry for them than attracted to them.......they're REALLY messed up in the head, as it relates to love and relationships. Someone, probably very early on, messed these girls up, and so they try to get attention in the only way they know how...and they're so Bitter about it....it's very sad.

Not all.....I'm sure there are women who just like to strip/dance, but the ones I've talked to have opened my eyes enough that I can't really enjoy going to strip clubs. I can see the strings.
 grizzelda
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 8/6/2008 11:57:48 AM

I've only had one and it was terrible. She tried to put on a show and it was pathetic... obviously trying way too hard the entire time, very unnatural.

As opposed to the totally natural environment of dancing on a stage, in a darkly lit club, where total strangers pay money for women to lap dance for them, while these men fantasize about having sex with them? Yeah, because being in that environment on a fairly regular basis wouldnt skew how some strippers look at sex and their role in it..........
 windloverr
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 8/6/2008 8:32:45 PM
Msg 6

I read this thread title and thought "wow I have no idea....are strippers better in bed?"

So I called my friend Dr Bob at Harvard's prestigious Relationship Research Department and asked him.

Me: Hey bob, what's up in Harvard yo yo?
Bob: It'd DR Bob and we don't say yo here. Besides haven't I told you to stop calling me??
Me: you used more than one question mark at the end of that sentence didn't you?
Bob: I hate you
Me: Yo bob, I got a question. Are strippers better in bed?
Bob: FOR THE LAST TIME I'M A PROFESSOR OF LAW AND WE HAVE NO RELATIONSHIP DEPARTMENT!
Me: So that's a no? Alright, peace out yo

So there you have it, bob says no.

ROFLMAO Possibly the funniest, and most original post I have ever read!
 beautifuldancer400
Msg: 91
Posted: 8/6/2008 9:05:04 PM
If by "lovers" you mean sexual partners then it's possible. Strippers know how to fake it well.

To me a "lover" is someone you love and have sex with...so that would be different.

I couldn't fake that.
Posted: 8/21/2008 9:44:35 AM

I read this thread title and thought "wow I have no idea....are strippers better in bed?"

So I called my friend Dr Bob at Harvard's prestigious Relationship Research Department and asked him.

Me: Hey bob, what's up in Harvard yo yo?
Bob: It'd DR Bob and we don't say yo here. Besides haven't I told you to stop calling me??
Me: you used more than one question mark at the end of that sentence didn't you?
Bob: I hate you
Me: Yo bob, I got a question. Are strippers better in bed?
Bob: FOR THE LAST TIME I'M A PROFESSOR OF LAW AND WE HAVE NO RELATIONSHIP DEPARTMENT!
Me: So that's a no? Alright, peace out yo

So there you have it, bob says no.

That was the best post I have seen in these forums yet. F'n RAD. Not to mention JasminKai is LAVA!
Posted: 8/21/2008 10:00:03 AM
A wise man once said: "Gold diggers get pennies, many hoes don't get any. She's a stripper? I'm a tipper with a counterfeit twenty"
 very happy camper
Msg: 99
Posted: 8/21/2008 12:22:57 PM
Of course you can't make a blanket statement on a single data point. What I will say is I had a one year relationship with a dancer. When we first met I didn't know what she did. Eventually she told me and I was cool with that. It was great money whiloe she pursued an alternate dream.

That one data point was amazing as far as sex went. As a lover though not so good. She was very insecure as she didn't trust anyone. Also she was bi-sexual and after the initial exciting exploration I realized the fantasy was better than the reality. I'm not good at sharing.

I will make one blanket statement based on the many friends of hers that I met. Dancers have a very high instance of drug dependencies, and many are emotionally screwed up as a result of their upbringings etc. I don't say that judgementally, just as an observation.

At one point I thought I might marry my dancer. Then realized she couldn't commit to one person in the long term, or to one sex for that matter. No sense caging a free spirit, she wouldn't have been happy in the long term and nor would I.

Interestingly, she became born again and married a preacher ten years later. The religion wouldn't have worked with me either.
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Posted: 8/22/2008 3:44:32 AM
I was a very Professional Stripper, and I am very proud of this, and I am not a good lover. We know we look HOT. That is enought to turn you guys on. The fact is, I was and still am, a REAL DANCER, and not just someone who took off clothes ,which perhaps sexually excited you guys. I will dance for you, even now, becuase I really love to dance and I dance really excellant. I want and teach men to be good lovers. I am NOT in this world for men to use me for their pleasures. I want men to learn and desire to pleasure me. Get real, it is a fact men get turned on easier than women. Men should learn to turn women on. Men turning women on is a much more difficult process, like learning to find and the right way of stroking our hidden parts. Men, please take the time to learn to turn women on. Men, perhaps start with dancing for us and dancing with us, and tuned into us and learn about our hidden parts and the way to excite us.

True Confessions of a former Stripper
 bigshrek
Msg: 109
Posted: 10/7/2008 2:41:00 PM
Nope.

They get better AFTER they've been out of stripping for a few years and forget all the mindfawk crap they learned when dancing. After they get their heads back on straight, they're good women....if they haven't caught something nasty from all the drugs/after-work-work...but if they can pass the HIV/AIDS/Herpes test, GO FOR IT!!

Only a fool gets serious about a working stripper.

As a former DJ/bouncer/bartender...I could tell you lots of horror stories...but the most important thing is this. NEVER FALL IN LOVE WITH A STRIPPER. Just bang 'em and be happy!
 bigshrek
Msg: 113
Posted: 10/12/2008 6:43:50 PM
That's not damaged, that's just sisters doing what yer momma taught you...TO SHARE!

Now what gets a little kinky is when a Mother-Daughter pair do a tag-team on ya. But if they're both hotties...WHO CARES?!?!?!

Honestly, if more people were less possesive and more caring & sharing, there would be less unhappy people in the world. MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR!!

Or, to be more modern...EVERY WOMAN SHOULD HAVE A BLUE DRESS!! Thank you Bill, You've given us jokes for a lifetime!!
 valleyguyaz
Msg: 116
Posted: 2/25/2011 1:05:12 PM
probally not,but they more often than not look better naked.
 sexyisback!
Msg: 117
Posted: 2/25/2011 2:03:09 PM
maybe of you pay them well & tip well..?
 MsMicki
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2011 4:32:40 PM

Interesting...what made you post on this topic then?
No experience, no curiosity, and you don't care

Do you post on all the topics you don't relate to? Or you might want to know what is it to have sex with a stripper but afraid to admit to yourself?

interesting.....for sure! So how many strippers have you had sex with?
 ForeverLong
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 2/25/2011 9:34:26 PM
I wouldn't know and not going to attempt to lay a bunch of them. Maybe you should ask Charlie Sheen. Probably not, but generally they may be better looking than your average female and you can inspect the goods before you decide to make love.
 BrookfieldMan
Msg: 125
Posted: 2/27/2011 10:12:36 AM
from my own experience the sex isn't "better" it's just sleezier.
 BrookfieldMan
Msg: 126
Posted: 2/27/2011 10:21:40 AM
in regards to Kaylie's being hottt in bed:

i for one WISH i could say "i'll second that Kaylie!"

what a woman!!!! mmmmmmm
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 127
Posted: 2/27/2011 11:04:54 AM
Strippers are ""strippers""...

nothing inherently in stripping automatically means they are more experienced sexually than non strippers.
 ForeverLong
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2011 4:29:46 PM
Most strippers don't really like men, it's about the money and power they have over drooling men. Besides alot of them are lesbians. I have seen many desperate men giving massive amounts of tips hoping to get something and going home alone with empty wallets. Besides many straight strippers have their boyfriends hanging out in the strip clubs. Don't think they are easy, you have a better chance getting lucky on Plenty of Fish, believe it or not. Even if most of the women here are for entertainment or extremely picky.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 129
Posted: 3/1/2011 4:41:14 PM
^^^^not really bro. strippers are a lot like other women. to get one, you gotta know how to attract them and get them interested in you.

but they can be had fairly easily if you know what you are doing and they are NOT that picky...
 itechman63
Msg: 135
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2011 9:13:58 AM
One person that would be able to tell us as much on this subject as anyone is Tweeting and doing TV/Radio/Web Interviews like crazy now. Charlie's talked about everything else this week so surely he will work his way to this topic soon.
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 138
view profile
History
Posted: 3/16/2011 2:16:49 PM
I was a very professional, high class "stripper" , a real PROFESSINAL DANCER, for many years and I would not be considered a good lover. Why? I do NOT ever have any ORAL contact, but I do love sex, but with NO ORAL CONTACT. I want sex, with NO oral contact, within a relationship with the right man.
 mr.nike
Msg: 145
Posted: 6/13/2011 2:29:14 PM
I have never been to a strip club.To much like paying for it for me.
 dipset3000
Msg: 146
Posted: 12/8/2014 11:25:46 PM
kate kreger dont play the ones who love you and bite the only hand that feeds you... all those other means men wont pull you out a ditch.. learn yourself ture!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >