Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Women who love sex just as much as men: Is it a certian type?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 A_Blueyedbabe
Msg: 101
Women who love sex just as much as men: Is it a certian type?Page 5 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
For the record, I would have to say, Yes ,
there is a certain type of woman who loves sex. The type who isnt afraid to completly enjoy it.Who pays attention to her partner & knows the meaning of pleasure. Women who are, experienced and uninhibbited.
I for one have always loved sex. As A Single Woman, I dont think there should be anyone who might put me down for that,either, I am no slut. And neither is any woman , just because she happens to enjoy, what come so very natural to us all.
Sex feels good & you all know it.
Life is meant to be enjoyed. Making Love is the best way for anyone to start the day, with a smile. I actually feel slighted that I need to be more private about my sexuality, than a man does. Why should it be ok for you & not me. If i feel comfortable with someone & want to enjoy making love why should i feel bad about it? Guess what i wont be feeling bad about it, as long as I am playing safe & not hurting anyone. We do only live once, ya know.
 Paulchino II
Msg: 102
Women who love sex just as much as men: Is it a certian type?
Posted: 7/1/2006 12:17:28 AM
one thing that bugs me just a little bit...it's the woman who love sex...yet never REALLY know the potential pleasure it can bring....the ones who under estimate the power that a good relationship can bring into their sex lives....

I've know a few who can't get enough sex...yet never really let themselves go...never had a freakin' orgasm...never had the opportunity to be with a man who knows that trust and respect are the most important...

I once had a conversation with one of these women...I was joking around about guys who don't know the G spot exists and this poor girl said that she wasn't sure that it existed either....
 jeepn4fun
Msg: 103
Posted: 7/1/2006 5:32:53 AM
Well, unfortunately (and I realize I'm leaving myself open here...) women who love sex get "stereotyped"! I love sex, and making my partner happy and I'm not particularly a "nympho"! Sex is a beautiful sharing between two people (and hey, it feels good, too), but so much has gotten attached to the act. One needs to be responsible about it, and to protect everyone involved, but sex is sex. Making love on the other hand, involves so much more than sex, IMHO. At any rate, that's how I feel...
 Saturday Night Rocks
Msg: 104
Posted: 7/7/2006 6:21:10 AM
I think most women enjoy sex. My observation (and anyone who has been in a LTR feel free to sound off): There are certain times of the month when their sex drive is higher than others. It tends to be the opposite of her monthly cycle. Typically 2 weeks after her period she will most horny, and she will be least horny around her period. Now I'm sure I will get beat up for this, but this was what I noticed over a 16 year relationship...
 mako28
Msg: 105
Posted: 7/7/2006 2:16:50 PM
I had the surprising realization when I was in High school that women can be just as perverted in a group as men are. (I worked in a resort...I'd hear the older women’s conversations and was dumbfounded!) As the years have gone by, nothing has changed.

I think women like sex just as much as we men do. They can be just as perverted (sometimes more) than men. The difference is...class and style. Women appreciate innuendo a whole lot more than guys who rather just "call it as it is". When a woman brings up sex in a conversation with a guy, the guy generally thinks that she would be willing to sleep with him...or the door to that possibility has been opened. We (guys) get all excited and start trying to close the deal...getting more descriptive and blunt in our language. The reality is that the woman may just be enjoying the conversation with no intent on a "follow through".

Now, I am not a woman, obviously, so correct me if I am wrong...women have the capacity to enjoy language better than men. The right guy with the right words can be as stimulating as actual foreplay (knowing that the guy is willingly playing the "word game" and that physical obligation is not required). Men, on the other hand, often take this as a call to action...it is that leap from enjoyable inaction to action that causes many women to be cautious with whom they talk to.

The paradoxical effect of this is that is a guy keeps his pants on longer and keeps the conversation light (with just a tough of dark) and clean (with a hint at the mud that could be involved)...the woman might be more sexually attracted to him. Or, in other words, we men shoot ourselves in the foot far too often.
 garry1949
Msg: 106
Posted: 7/17/2006 7:45:30 PM
I met a few hot ones in my time. What really used to burn me was when they started soon after involvement to use their sexuality and my eventual desire/dependance on it as a bargaining chip. I wonder how many men out there go along with their wives/girlfriends insane proposals/projects and free spending ways because of their sexual addiction?
Yes, I agree there are women who really like sex but they seem to like to make a man humble even more.
 arthistorylovr
Msg: 107
Posted: 7/17/2006 7:50:40 PM
There are women like that-those who have experienced bliss on that level to begin with.
 gethotnow
Msg: 108
Posted: 7/17/2006 8:05:03 PM
I worked it out about 15 years ago.
You have to find a "coital woman".
Now, I will explain, that, only about 60% of women achieve orgasm through penetration (coital) and the other 40% don't.
The 40% are not driven by the penetrating orgasm and find orgasm through clitoras stimulation. These are the type of women to look for, because, maybe they are the ones who will not cheat on you.
The 60% group only need a penis and they don't necassarily need what is attached to it, so you can say that they sleep around.
I may be wrong but this has been discussed with my male friends and they all agreed from experience.
 gethotnow
Msg: 109
Posted: 7/17/2006 8:06:09 PM
I worked it out about 15 years ago.
You have to find a "coital woman".
Now, I will explain, that, only about 60% of women achieve orgasm through penetration (coital) and the other 40% don't.
The 40% are not driven by the penetrating orgasm and find orgasm through clitoras stimulation. These are the type of women to look for, because, maybe they are the ones who will not cheat on you.
The 60% group only need a penis and they don't necassarily need what is attached to it, so you can say that they sleep around.
I may be wrong but this has been discussed with my male friends and they all agreed from experience.
 codex1977
Msg: 110
Posted: 7/17/2006 8:14:18 PM
There are women who are capable of both clitoral and coital orgasms. I woudl think most women are, depending on the level, degree, and pressure of stimulation in these zones. As well, emotion plays a very significant part in the achievement of orgasm. An understanding and loving partner will be best suited toward the possible further exploration of both the physical and emotional dynamics at play in the context of orgasm. More importantly, the "big bang" is not the real goal of sexuality, but just another (admittedly pleasurable) aspects of a long and intimate process.
 jenmom
Msg: 111
Posted: 7/17/2006 8:19:23 PM
Darakko - wtf?

.. the older women get...? I don't know where you got your information, but, boy are you wrong? I got out of a relationship where HE didn't want it as often as I did. It took both of us to sit down and decide to move on (after 25 years, I might add). It took me 2 years of rebuilding my self-esteem, and several guys who help me do just that.

I'm in a great relationship now, with a wonderful guy,who is happy that five times a week is good for me. More if we can find the time. Should be better once we move in together. Sex is good, my friend.

Now, sex with every tom,****and harry? Probably not, but those women who want to, more power to them!
 purplelotus
Msg: 112
Posted: 7/17/2006 8:36:20 PM
i am incredibly horny all the time and when i find a good partner its amazing but its right if the guy can last and knows what he is doing, wow. the latest is a 28 yr old Native from sask but he is the best ever, i know its crazy but its fun
 sarcaustic
Msg: 113
Posted: 7/17/2006 9:54:37 PM
I don't care if I ever have sex again............but I can't wait to make love again.
 red_riot21
Msg: 114
Posted: 7/17/2006 10:14:52 PM
Why do we always talk about women's sexuality in relation to fulfilling men's needs? The OP is asking a legitimate question and even women are responding - I like sex = It's important that I keep my man happy.

How about I love and respect my body and enjoy the pleasure that it can bring me, whether or not that involves the satisfaction of a man?? I think many of us as women are not comfortable or even educated about our own sexuality, and if we were, perhaps there would be more of those apparently elusive women "who love sex just as much as men." And some of you have hit on exactly that - I know many women who have never had orgasms and who view sex merely as a function of a relationship in terms of making their partner happy.

At any rate - in answer to your question - for me and my girlfriends who fit this bill - I would say that what we have in common is that we all have a healthy view of our own sexuality. We respect, understand and enjoy our bodies in and out of the bedroom.
 free2bejustme
Msg: 115
Posted: 7/21/2006 8:50:31 AM

Well, unfortunately (and I realize I'm leaving myself open here...) women who love sex get "stereotyped"! I love sex, and making my partner happy and I'm not particularly a "nympho"! Sex is a beautiful sharing between two people (and hey, it feels good, too), but so much has gotten attached to the act. One needs to be responsible about it, and to protect everyone involved, but sex is sex.

Amen to that one!!
 VocalVixen
Msg: 116
Posted: 7/21/2006 8:58:35 AM
I love sex, the passion, the heat, the sensation. It's an awesome thing, and shared with someone you love it's beyond amazing! However - Being a woman that loves sex, I find that I tend to treat it differently than some women... That I treat it the way a man typically does. Having sex with someone doesn't seal the deal for me, whereas some women are totally attached once sex has occured. I don't get offended by one night stands, although I wouldn't brag about them, and for me, if the sex is good, it allows for a better chance at building a relationship with that person. BUT - Good sex does not cancel out anyone's faults in any way. If he's a jacka**, but he knows how to bang, let him bang some chick who has no self respect.
 Laurine
Msg: 117
Posted: 7/21/2006 9:05:54 AM
I totally agree. Good to find someone who feels the same. I know that I have what I feel like is a lot more passion/energy in that realm than most women my age and I feel it may be physiological (physical/genetic). No proof...
Also, I feel there still exists a "double standard" that women (socially) should not be so into sex as men are. They are considered, "sluts." Not by all, but still exists.
And, anyone have any thoughts about mixmatched sex relationships? She is into it more than her partner/husband? That's my situation; and it can really be hurtful. And, it has nothing to do w/ phy. attractiveness. I take very good care of my body, am attractive (not being conceited) and my husband IS attracted to me, but just doesn't approach me as often as I would like to be intimate. It makes one think to look for what's not being provided outside of the marriage. I realize many people will find this comment offensive-my apologies. Just seeking some constructive feedback from anyone who can relate.
Best wishes to all...
L.
 notwhyme
Msg: 118
Posted: 7/24/2006 7:34:12 PM
Ur lucky Kaz... entertaining response, TY JD
 notwhyme
Msg: 119
Posted: 7/24/2006 7:37:48 PM
Yo Dog.... Aint it the truth...nice post>>
 Aliny714
Msg: 120
Posted: 9/17/2006 5:35:29 PM
How many women do you know? Can't be very many. I know several women, friends of mine, who enjoy sex as much as any man I've met. And, those of us who are older are more likely to have "meaningless" sex (the meaning is simple, we WANT some). We no longer have to worry about pregnancy. We've enough confidence in ourselves not to give a hoot what anyone thinks of us.

It's true that real nymphomaniacs are rare, but there are plenty of women who enjoy sex without entanglements. Personally, I prefer to have sex with one man at a time (no not that way), guess it could be called serial monogamy. If I've met a man who's great in bed, is clean in all ways and lives nearby, I'll have sex with him regularly. We older women have learned a little about safety and protection of life and limb.

Relationships are an entirely different thing... If I choose to be in a relationship, which I sometimes do, the sex may be a bit more wild, a bit more passionate, and there's something extra nice about waking up next to the person I've just had sex with. In the case of a relationship, I remain monogamous, but initiate sex more often.

Don't know where you're getting your information, but you might take some time to reflect, Darakko.

horsetrail
Msg: 121
Posted: 9/17/2006 5:46:51 PM
Now just what makes you think it's gender specific? Women can like sex just as much as men.
 RoniMay
Msg: 122
Posted: 9/17/2006 6:39:51 PM
BULLSHIT...... We are all sexual creatures, created that way with hormones that cause us to desire sexual fulfilment. unfortunately most women are not comfortable with thier own sexuality.

Most women I know, and I personally know 100's of women ages 14-80, enjoy sex, I find it rare to talk with one who doesn't enjoy it with her husband or the man she is involved with. Men think about sex by the minute where women think of it every other day or so, but that doesn't mean we do not enjoy it.

And Yes, I am one of those rare women who think about it daily, hourly. I want it and lots of it.. and I don't know as there is any type per say , but you can bet she is a woman who
* is comfortable with her body and understands men, knows how to turn them on and appreciates men!
 RoniMay
Msg: 123
Posted: 9/17/2006 6:47:46 PM
*understands how her body works---women need to educated themselves about their own bodies so that they can educate their lovers- once she learns that she can be a multi-orgasmic gal and enjoy them over and over again... life will take on a whole new meaning.
 micmac35
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Posted: 9/18/2006 10:28:54 AM
Colin: re - msg 22

You are very correct. It varies of course with the individual women but we are all very sexual creatures, it just depends alot on the upbringing and experiences along the way. Sex now is much more enjoyable than it was, and something about being in the mid 30's WOW! The older women get the more they know what they want and are far less inhibited, and therefore the sex is way more enjoyable for both the man and the woman. Because its more enjoyable...she's going to want a lot more!

IMO
 ginibin
Msg: 125
Posted: 9/18/2006 10:54:12 AM
In a relationship, I'm a three times a day girl. I believe in medicinal sex -cure that headache!; I believe in lovemaking ALL DAY everyday in a million different ways; I believe in reconnection sex -hey we've been at a physical distance and at an emotional distance and now we're right here together!; I believe in opportunity sex with your trusted SO; I believe in make-up sex- of course!; I believe in tantric sex -yes, all the kids are gone ALL weekend.....; I believe in hormonal crazy FINE (freaky insecure neurotic emotional) sex; I believe in giving sex -to reassure, comfort, and empower your parter; I believe in just put it in and grind sex -yeehaw!; I believe in adventurous sex -where haven't we done *it* yet?; I believe in SEX as the glue that holds two loving partners together through all the stuff that happens around them.

Casual sex. Not fond of.

Gini
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Women who love sex just as much as men: Is it a certian type?