Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 So_Sweet_Mama
Msg: 10
The communePage 3 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Please have the commune at my house. I have a brick 4 bedroom house with 2 acres in rural Mississippi. There is a lot of brush that needs clearing, some repairs that need made to the house and outbuildings, etc. Thus the commune idea would work perfectly. I'll be the cult-leader, telling everybody what needs doing. By the time you all get a good fill of my B.S. and leave the communal life, my place should look great!
 stoowart
Msg: 25
view profile
History
The commune
Posted: 6/26/2006 9:56:56 AM
firestarter methinx, and i'd have to say the west country somewhere, good summers, mild winters and crops grow good there, plus of course the moors and nearby coastline on 2 sides for huntin and fishin....
 lalby
Msg: 29
The commune
Posted: 6/26/2006 11:13:43 AM
i could help with the cooking,and be a jezabell ive always wanted to do that.
 lalby
Msg: 38
The commune
Posted: 6/26/2006 1:25:05 PM
ill lend you some of mine jack,but only if you iron to
 lalby
Msg: 41
The commune
Posted: 6/26/2006 1:38:42 PM
no problem ill rememberthe dettol
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >