Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lucky3chevelle
Msg: 79
where are all the real women?Page 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
well im from the midwest and now in phoenix and ill tell you the women out here [ that ive found] suck they are fake and inmature and only looking for sex i must admit i cant wait to go back home to find someone with morals
 crzykim36
Msg: 83
view profile
History
where are all the real women?
Posted: 7/8/2006 9:42:48 AM
Well I don't think I am bad looking, and I know I am a real woman.. But it seams the guys I aminterested in just want to continue to be players ... And the ones i don't find interesteing are the ones who continue to call..! Kim
 JRJ73
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2006 3:39:45 PM
Very good question. Usually I would have an answer.
 krazyme
Msg: 99
Posted: 7/10/2006 10:11:58 PM
very good question?

well jimmm73 your one to talk.

what bout you. not talling everyone that you been in jail for 4 years.

and that you like to stalk woman??

oh and lets not forget how you enjoy hurting the feelings of 2 of my close friends.

jimmy rogers my only suggestion to you is be very careful who you play with.

as if you mess with any of my friend again. I will get you. I knwo where you live i know allot about you and your 4 years

I have a copy of your criminal record.

so leave them alone and i will leave you alone. got it?
 JRJ73
Msg: 101
view profile
History
Posted: 7/11/2006 10:01:07 AM
stop lying - I haven't bothered anyone - was with 1 girl for 7 years and we broke up recently but are great friends.. You need some help.
 krazyme
Msg: 104
Posted: 7/14/2006 12:27:38 PM
it looks like I made a huge mistake.

and I am going to try to walk away with my tail between my legs here.

Jimmm73 isn't the guyI thought he was.

Seams my friends like to make stories and over exagerate things.

so this is a message to all that my prior statement about Jimmm73 was not accurate. and I do wish to send out an apology to him and to all that might of taken offense to any of this.

so Jimmm73 I'm sorry and hope we can both go on in a peacful life and do our own thing.
 JRJ73
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Posted: 7/15/2006 11:16:18 AM
Thanks for that sincere apology. Next time learn who the person is before you assume the worst. I'm glad we now know the truth.

enjoy POF.
Cheers.
 emixbee
Msg: 112
Posted: 10/18/2006 2:16:07 PM
Real woman??????hummmmm

Once upon a time... areal and innocent stupid woman believes in a 40 teenager, player and scammer, he asked her marry...he... cheatting her...and broke her heart...for a whole year...

Well then the real woman stop to believe....

the end.....
 ladyc4
Msg: 113
Posted: 10/18/2006 2:30:57 PM
Real women don't give up that easy!
They also know that being on the internet DOES NOT mean they are desperate or "dogs", so they don't feel like they are obligated to answer every email and IM and involve themselves in every activity suggested by men who contact them

A lot of them have other things going on in their lives, and don't rely on the internet for ALL their social interactions.

Once again I admit I did not read all forty'leven posts to this thread,but I think the answer ought to be obvious, they are here there and everywhere!
Cindy O
 mystique-elle
Msg: 116
Posted: 8/23/2007 4:29:47 AM
Real women are all over but, you guys just look for trouble... so, let us not go there....if you ignore the good ones you will find what you expect not what you want... so, where are the real men hiding

Good luck 2 all of you... check deeper in the fish bowl...do not lose hope
 jlkprop
Msg: 120
Posted: 6/12/2011 3:25:02 PM
there arent any. they just wanna chat, not meet
 tifftaurus1970
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Posted: 6/12/2011 6:45:08 PM
I agree with you.
I am a real woman
A real woman has a sense of herself, doesn't prance around like she's the queen bee.
A real woman is modest and sweet, gracious and compassionate.

You can see real woman today, in all shapes and sizes, the woman you are afraid of liking, is because she is not like Barbie?
Before you can be with a real woman you have to realize that your conditioning of being just visual is a lie. If you evolve with the rest of us, your thinking has to evolve too, be more spiritual, develop better qualities as a man.
Real women view men as mysterious as men view women. If you just open your heart and allow yourself to hear it, you would find that they/we are everywhere. Maybe you have some development that keeps that opportunity at bay. Maybe a real woman is right in front of you and she is waiting for you to notice her.
I wish you a gentle journey to self and to that special someone who will love you til forever, its suppose to be til death. That means your body isn't as pretty, but your mind is gorgeous! Namaste

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >