Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > sex with the ex part II      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 purplestardust101
Msg: 5
view profile
History
sex with the ex part IIPage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Robyn...you've got some real good advice here from a guys point of view...I say take the advice the guys have given you...and the girls also...and move on...but I still wouldn't have sneaked to look at his cell while he wasn't there either...that's just not me tho...Good Luck...
~Micheline~
 scotishthistle1967
Msg: 6
view profile
History
sex with the ex part II
Posted: 6/27/2006 10:18:24 AM
sadly to say....your ex probably is sleeping with someone else too....
 catch n release
Msg: 7
sex with the ex part II
Posted: 6/27/2006 10:29:19 AM
If you have to ask, you're in trouble; a good relationship requires "no" outside influence, nor should it crave any. What's more, he should have no outside influence. If everything balances on the bedroom, then what are you in it for? Sex? Be that the case, get over it; there's more to a relationship than orgasms -- everybody has them, but few actually know why...
 smilesnwinks
Msg: 8
sex with the ex part II
Posted: 6/27/2006 12:14:14 PM
okay first off, if you checked his cell phone then you obviously don't trust him which is the reason for this thread. If that's the case then why bother? I mean you can't expect to have a serious relationship without trust. If you think he's sleeping with someone else and it bugs you then just end it. Don't waste the time always worrying about it. Go on with your life and find someone you CAN trust.
 Ron9
Msg: 10
sex with the ex part II
Posted: 2/17/2007 8:03:54 PM
I found out that sex don’t mean chit to an ex that dumps you.

It is just sex.

Married 17 years to a gal - got dumped - 3 years still seeing her. In my mind she would not be coming around and surely would not be going to bed with me if the feelings were not still there. Well ................................bullchit.

It is just sex to them - just ego boosting sex nothing more.

I forced myself to kill off the contact. Yup I killed it off - she is a pretty female (now 47 years old) - she was my best friend - she still fit(s) what I was/am looking for and I KILLED IT OFF. Twenty years with a female that I like and she likes me - pOOf gone.

Just STOP seeing the guy - much less having sex with him.

Have some self respect.

The ex that comes around for sex don’t respect you it is JUST SEX and strokes their ego. Walk away.

Maybe I should say that again ....... WALK THE FOOK AWAY AND DONT LOOK BACK

And to give a direct answer “would he have sex with me if he had a gf” ....................... DUH YES.
 Dany1180
Msg: 11
view profile
History
sex with the ex part II
Posted: 2/18/2007 1:44:50 PM
i peeked in his phone and found 2 girls phone numbers, neither one of them he had called recent

ZOMG!!!1111!!!1one!one11! He has two girls' numbers in his phone!!!

Seriously though, just because he has two girls' numbers on his phone is not evidence enough to suspect this.

However, I do agree that you should have held off from sex until after you were 100% certain things were heading in the right direction (after he moves to your city).

If it's the worst case scenario though, at least you slept with someone you had something with prior instead of some total stranger, so it's not a total disaster and you shouldn't feel too guilty about it. It happens.
 Xcen
Msg: 12
view profile
History
sex with the ex part II
Posted: 10/26/2008 8:16:51 PM
OP
Your question is rather confusing. The guy is your Ex,,,you are the person that knows him, we here dont know him at all. You mention he said "I would tell you if I am seeing someone else, you know me" . So??? does he have a history of telling you truth? or mostly truth? or partial truth? or mostly lies??? Go with your experience with him. Secondly,,,,,he is your Ex, of course he may have other women on his cell phone, if he isnt dead he probably is looking for a new g/f. Since he is your Ex its perfectly acceptable and logical that he is talking to other women. If you want to get back together with him have you told him that? If sleeping with him is the central issue you now have , I have a question : did you sleep with him on the path of becoming his steady g/f?? Was he dating and sleeping with others during that period? If so then what is the difference now?
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > sex with the ex part II