Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Billbug
Msg: 3
Has anyone experienced a broken heart by your child being taken by the father?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
No, but I DID experience my 4 children being taken by the mother over 2 different marriages due to the Family Law.... Men experience this all the time due to the injustice of the system.
 JWA
Msg: 11
Has anyone experienced a broken heart by your child being taken by the father?
Posted: 6/27/2006 1:17:09 AM
I'll bet the group she needs to talk with are men who gone through this same thing millions of times!!!! I feel for her since this is NOT a good thing but men have suffered through things just like this for years.

Naturally we don't know all the reasons for this separation just as we don't know why some women do the same thing. Most times there really are two sides to a story and we might be missing part of this one too!!
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >