Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 2fuzy
Msg: 34
what is the most perverted thing that you have ever done?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
bar+pool table+patrons
 whytwater
Msg: 35
Re: what is the most perverted thing that you have ever done?
Posted: 8/10/2009 9:30:32 AM

oh boy... I don't think its safe to share that stuff with these people....

"These people"- But, you have waded in amongst us! And ya just know that some of them are peeing in the pool right now.!

got married

Now, THAT's hilarious. And I did it twice! LOL
 Leeanne
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 9/7/2009 8:53:24 AM
I have done so many fun and exciting things that I have fulfilled almost all of my fantasies - however to share them publically would destroy the personal and tantalizing memories I have of those things I have done!
 kpooks
Msg: 39
view profile
History
what is the most perverted thing that you have ever done?
Posted: 9/7/2009 9:07:16 AM
Like to try anal. But this is what we've ALREADY done...

I dunno...I got off on feeling my GF squirm when I stuck my toungue in her earlobe lol. She was very sensitive there and she liked it.
 FlameNFire
Msg: 43
Posted: 9/7/2009 8:08:36 PM
WidowsDesire, you are cracking me up! I have to agree that the fact that I was sick enough to actually read the majority of this was pretty perverted in my opinion, Jeez! Wow!
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 44
Posted: 9/8/2009 4:15:50 PM
widowsdesire,

I get perverse pleasure out of making statements like the ones above because I know full well that they will make some men crazy.

No, it's just a post outside of the thread topic. You're pouty about people talking about (true) perverse situations they've been in. Why would someone question whether your current lover is the best one you've had? Or that you don't like "too big"****? Or that you had a low sex drive when you were younger? You've got some angst from other threads carrying into this one!

I would say that the most perverted thing I have ever done is to regularly participate on these forums.

The most perverted thing I'd do is to meet up with an older family-matters woman who's ga-ga over the word "values" and Campbells Soup commercials, and finds things really kinky with proper-sex-and-only-when-in-a-serious-relationship, but has an actual sex drive in her older years... lift up her cooking apron and have crazy casual sex in the kitchen next to the lunchboxes, just to hear the phrase afterward "Just to let you know, I like NEVER do this sort of thing..."

Okay, okay, I'm not like that -- but that'd be hilarious to see in a sitcom or something!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >