Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Met a great girl.....but she's on chat 12 hours a day.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HottieScotty
Msg: 1
Met a great girl.....but she's on chat 12 hours a day.Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Met this great girl....
She was without a place to stay when we met..so offered her to stay with me till she got settled in new town....
She did...got job...but then boss (her new room mate) made moves on her...when she didn't rociprocate the attention.....she was fired.
she came back to stay with me .till she moved with her mom in another city.( she's not liking staying there)

Here's the problem i'm having.
I sortta like her.
she says things that make me think she likes me.( Miss you, think about you all the time,can't wait to see you, etc)
This makes me feel good...( like i should persue this girl a little more)

While she was here......she was ALWAYS chatting on msn..and i/m from pleanty.
And you know guys.....1/2 chatters are doing their best to "pick her up" or show off body parts.

So..she's at her moms now....still saying the same things to me.....and wanting to come back here ....so she can set herself up in the big city again. ( Stay here using my help to get on feet).( i'm her only friend she says)
We chat on msn..
She tells me she wants to chat.......then that long silence ...when she's chatting with 3 others ......then back to me to tell me how much she miss's me, and wants me.
Don't leave she says( off of chat)......then .....i reply......and wait .....for a one word reply..
She says good nite to me..signs off........only to sign back on 5 miniutes later.
I say hi.....then that long silence.....or i just get ignored.

Youknow that feeling when your getting played. Well........i got that feeling.
Now....she wants to come stay with me.....but i just know.....she'll be tying up my dial up for hours....as she does her chat from here.
Harmless fun she says.......
But can't help this feeling.......she's still fishing.....While i get to sit......and watch her do it.
(just having fun)

Opinions anyone.
 terry44030
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Met a great girl.....but she's on chat 12 hours a day.
Posted: 6/29/2006 9:42:04 AM
While she was 'staying with you' before, did she put out? That would make all the difference.
 HottieScotty
Msg: 3
Posted: 6/29/2006 9:42:23 AM
She's 44.....and can't leave the house without somone hitting on here.
 HottieScotty
Msg: 4
Posted: 6/29/2006 9:52:02 AM
But should i care if she's doing the chat..?
Who cares if she get's 10 doodle pix a day...
 HottieScotty
Msg: 5
Posted: 6/29/2006 10:08:48 AM
Yes....she is working at her moms....
and yes.she does get jobs quickly
She gets pissy when i tell her if she's busy on chat///i'll talk to here later.
I only want to chat with you she says......then the long silence as she answers all the rest
 HybridFrank
Msg: 6
Posted: 6/29/2006 10:09:02 AM
Maybe you should get her high speed and make her stay with her mom, I'm sure her response time should pick up, lol
 mrrabbit13
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 6/29/2006 10:09:30 AM

a great girl
?? I should be an angel then
Don't you think you deserve better?
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 8
Posted: 6/29/2006 2:24:53 PM
Hmmm....guess I'm doing it all wrong. I'm 42, living on my own ~ isn't that what adults do? Not trashing "her" but it seems a little strange she doesn't have a residence and a telephone with her own dial up. (Living at Mom's ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk)

I'm online constantly ~ in one capacity or another and I'm not looking for anything "relationship" based. I have friends all over the world that pop on from time to time and if I'm sitting here, I chat ~ if not, I get their messages when I am. I'm not sure of her circumstance ~ but sounds to me like she is actually looking for a free ride. Just my opinion!!
 stoneside
Msg: 9
Posted: 6/29/2006 2:30:27 PM
You're being used. RUN from her. If you don't you're going to get hurt. She sounds like a much better game player than you. Get out of the way of the runaway train.
 HottieScotty
Msg: 10
Posted: 6/29/2006 2:49:38 PM
Thanks Ya'll....
I thought i was going to have to go back reading "The Family".( Self help book)
Don't get me wrong....
She's sweet....kind...never done me wrong while she was here.
Perhaps it's the feelings i excepted as true...
wishing for more than is there.......or not. Hummmm.

Well....back to the fish pond.....
I heard there's swimmin there.
 SumoYouKnow
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2006 12:39:37 AM
I say let her move back in but make sure you walk around the house naked all the time and say that is a new house rule, if she starts walking around naked too then all you have to do is set up a slip and fall with her underneath...
 HottieScotty
Msg: 12
Posted: 7/2/2006 10:53:44 AM
Hi diamond...Can't wait.
 HottieScotty
Msg: 13
Posted: 7/2/2006 1:16:31 PM
I have..I had a friend write to her....took 3 notes back and forth..( 2 days)..and she went to meet him....with nothing more that talk of how good she can take c**K....and on the same breath.....she's telling me she would never cheat on her man .
Yes.I've moved on...and still hoping to find a nice short girl....with honesty as a key .
Note to the fella's...trust your feelings....If it smells like a fish....throw it back into the pond.
Some girls really think guys are gullable
I'm shure she'll find another one to put her up .till the next one comes around.and she convinces him that he's the only one.
Sheesh...that one gives decent girls a BAD name.
I'm well without that one.
 ChicagoStyle
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2006 6:45:08 AM
I wonder how many people have to reply to this thread before you realize that you are being used?

Why would you put up with someone that's 44
Chat's online for 12 hours a day
ties up your phone line.
and doesn't pay rent?

Sounds to me like having a teenage daughter.
 Funme40
Msg: 15
Posted: 8/26/2006 6:53:45 AM
OP, don’t waste your time and go after someone else.
 luckyroses77
Msg: 16
Posted: 8/18/2011 11:15:11 PM
MY best advice is, You know what she is doing. So dont have anything to do with someone who doesnt allow you to be First in her life. She obviously doesnt know what love is. Dont wait for her to stab you in the back. Move on to someone who Will make you First in their life. The problem in this life is, you will meet someone you really like who doesnt return the feeling. Do not become emotionally attached to this person and waste your life and time. I'm a girl and I"m saying she's not a nice girl. She gives the good girls a bad rap! It's better to wait for the right one who isnt playing men, but wants only one on one with You! I"m sorry but this girl will Never change. She will Always be a player. Do not let her live in your house. She wants to use you! I promise you, you will find the girl of your dreams who has eyes only for You! But you must be patient, to find the best mate for you. By the way, it may sound tacky, but the next time you find a girl you have such strong feelings for, when she's not about, check her text messages. I really liked this guy once, and went on dates with him, only to find out the day of the date, he'd been sending nude pics to other girls! I"m so glad I found out he Wasnt Serious! It saved me alot of time and my life I could have wasted. So be smart, and be careful. And by the way, prayer doesnt hurt either, when making a decision about the next girl to become serious about.
 UglyFroggieCritter
Msg: 17
Posted: 8/18/2011 11:26:11 PM
Now this thread is five years old. If you do a thread search for your topic, try to choose one that has flowered in to a wonderful font of knowledge, not something like this that hung around for three months over five years ago.
 87Mippy
Msg: 18
Posted: 8/19/2011 2:01:54 AM
Um..you'd be stupid to even keep talking to her!
Yeah sorry, but that girl isn't interested in you. She just wants to get out of moms house.
Just best to stop making any conversation with her all together...
She will settle down when she feels like it but for now she wants her fun and she'll do it any way she can. There are so many other girls out there that will return feelings back and like you for you and not go around messaging guys left and right while your in the room, or on the other side of the computer...
so drop her fast and hard!
You will do so much better than her...I'ma just sayn!
 -metal4life-
Msg: 19
Posted: 8/28/2011 6:04:34 PM
Ah the children that have existed thanks to "harmless fun"....

You know the answer to this one, don't let your emotions cloud your gut. If ya can't kick her out, bring home another girl and show her off, see what happens...my money says this girl will still ignore you and the new girl...or she'll try to bring someone else home for herself.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Met a great girl.....but she's on chat 12 hours a day.