Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > What do you find beautiful?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Rebecca_1981
Msg: 26
What do you find beautiful?Page 2 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
A sunset after a warm day by a lake or ocean so the light reflects off the water. (and of course the guys that were on the beach that day)
 ohdriver
Msg: 27
What do you find beautiful?
Posted: 6/30/2006 5:35:32 AM
Driving around the city these last couple of months, seeing the snowdrops, daffodils, tulips, magnolia, rhodos, azaleas… and now the geraniums and petunias, and everything else…

Yestiday morning, K’s (my son) teacher told me “I greet the kids, ask how they are, and they say ‘Fine.’ Then I greet K and he says, ‘Fine, how are you?’” Kid slays me.

The sunset was incredible tonight. Moon was a sliver last night.

Anything that makes me laugh out loud, like a bumper snicker tonight that said “Jesus loves you… but I’m his favorite!” Goofaw!

…this whole POF bunch here… considering I waltzed in a few months ago and have some new friends now – purty swell…

Ny Batteri by Sigur Ros… beautiful
 Scotchlassie
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2006 5:51:11 AM
Sunrise over the Rockies when the mountains are etched in silhouette against the redness of the sky . . . And looking into the eyes of a man who loves me unconditionally.
 *Rock*
Msg: 29
Posted: 6/30/2006 7:29:34 AM
I have seen and done things that most people will never ever have the same opportunities, and i too agree with the posts about nature, only for me what i find beautiful about it, is that just when i think mother nature could not possibly show me an event that would surpass the last spectacle, she would prove me wrong. Everything about her presence is truly beautiful, even the ugliest scenario she can or has created is still a marvel...
 nuthafish
Msg: 30
Posted: 6/30/2006 7:40:03 AM
You can see it in a clear blue sky
You can see it in a woman's eyes
You can hear it in your baby's cries
You can hear it in your lover's sighs
You can touch it in a grain of sand
Yeah hold it right there
In the palm of your hand
Feel it 'round you everyday

I saw it in the midnight sun
And I feel it in the race I won
And I hear it in the windy storm
And I feel it in the icy dawn
And I smell it the wine I taste
And I see it in my father's face
And I hear it in a symphony
 Draxx
Msg: 31
Posted: 6/30/2006 7:50:17 AM
I find the raising of my 2 daughters and the joy and pain they have brought me through fatherhood.
Each day you write a page in the "parenting" manual, and each night you rip it up and throw it away.
The beauty of watching them grow and learn, from birth, to today and beyond, is a beautiful and awe inspiring experience that is never static.

Of course hoping on my bike and cruising through the countryside on a warm summer evening, the smell of fresh cut hay, charcoal bar b q and the feel of the heat from an overcooked roadbed cooling at night........a different kinda beautiful.
 thumper*
Msg: 32
Posted: 6/30/2006 8:30:48 AM
The most beautiful...when my kids are asleep....
the chief in sweet light...
the snow on Garibaldi on a clear winters day...
a bunni's twitching nose....
 TrystofLime
Msg: 33
Posted: 6/30/2006 10:47:41 AM
blue eyes and bright smiles... ;)
 misseyes
Msg: 34
Posted: 6/30/2006 10:52:44 AM
Children :) Any of them. Little ones, new ones, older ones. My little nephew called me this morning on the way to their camping trip with my parents. He said " 'smores auntie! hair cut again?" I laughed so hard, I cried. The last time the little monkey got near me with 'smores, I had to have 4 inches taken off my hair.

So yep, Children are definitely a beautiful thing in my world.
 jaycameron
Msg: 35
Posted: 6/30/2006 10:54:47 AM
I don't know if it was beautiful, as a typical guy I can't say anything is beautiful withouth looking like my friend (lets call him dahc) who claimed to be as straight as a heat seeking missle. But I saw one breath taking sight at our grade 11 trip to Yoho National park. We started out climb at 7 am and by 8 we were above the tree line and across the valley was takakakakaka whatever the name of the falls are and there was a layer of fog and mist and lines of sunlight and streaks of shadow and I wish I had had a better camera cause it was the coolest picture one could ever have.
 sweet-and-sexy
Msg: 36
Posted: 6/30/2006 11:47:50 AM
my kids sleeping in my bed all cuddled up together .... its the only time they actually aren't fighting with one another :P
 sassenach
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2006 2:35:44 PM
Oh my....
My brand new Grandaughter born only a couple of hours ago! Nothing is quite as beautiful as that. Life is good. (as she smiles to herself!! )
 asingleguy
Msg: 38
Posted: 6/30/2006 3:37:21 PM
went up cypress mnt.

WOW what a view last night
I cant wait to do dinner on grouse mnt.

yes nature and the wilderness
and other things that i will keep to myself
 nuthafish
Msg: 39
Posted: 6/30/2006 3:40:42 PM

My brand new Grandaughter born only a couple of hours ago! Nothing is quite as beautiful as that. Life is good.

Ohhh wowie - CONGRATS sassy

Quite the "glamorous gran" too

What ELSE do I find beautiful?

trophyboyfriend evaluating profiles in the global Forums
 thumper*
Msg: 40
Posted: 6/30/2006 3:55:32 PM
is that what trophyboy's doing for a living now?...I see the mods caught the one, I mean 2 I found....

I forgot something...when we flew into hawaii, and looking at the water, all the different shades of blue and green and the waves for the first time....breath taking....
 bcboy72
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2006 4:48:51 PM
What do I find beautiful?

Hmm..

Naked women..lots of them...that my friends is a thing of beauty...If you have seen one naked woman, you want to see them all!
 Bella™
Msg: 42
Posted: 6/30/2006 6:10:54 PM
In no particular order...

-My kids

-A sunny day

-A sunset

-A starry night

-Smiling faces

-Acts of Kindness

-Waimanalo Beach

-The colours of Autumn

-Fresh fallen snow

-Kitties

-Children's laughter

-Sleeping babies

-Green eyes

-A steak, grilled to perfection.

-Chocolate passion cake.

-Tyson Beckford

DodgeTruckCountry
Msg: 43
Posted: 6/30/2006 6:56:16 PM
I am often mesmerized by the beauty nature creates!

Hey HORSELADY3:

Totally agree with that one.

Especially if you are out camping in the backwoods, near a small lake in a remote area, that you have to hike back into.

LOVE the peaceful calm of that small lake, and the sounds of natures beautiful creatures, such as the Loons.

Ahh yes, the beautiful sounds of nature, so relaxing, so peaceful, and so calm, and Soooooooo, revitalizing.

GOT to LOVE it ALL.

Sincerely
GLBTH
 DUstine
Msg: 44
Posted: 6/30/2006 7:02:47 PM
.......Love......unconditional...tear drop Love
 Obnoxious_Guy
Msg: 45
Posted: 6/30/2006 7:13:16 PM
A quiet's mid-summer's night in the okanagan back country observing the Sagittarius Milky Way in all its naturally radiating splendeur. Anyone who wants to view the night sky is welcome to join me with the scope and I will give a tour.
 DUstine
Msg: 46
Posted: 6/30/2006 7:28:53 PM
OBn.guy - Have you lost your head?
 legion9th
Msg: 47
Posted: 6/30/2006 7:30:39 PM
total and udder darkness in the middle of nowhere.
where all you can see is the stars
and all you can hear is nature...

and the beating heart of your naked
girlfriend...

legion9th
 misseyes
Msg: 48
Posted: 6/30/2006 11:24:16 PM
Okay, I'm going with obnoxious guy. I can always leave him there but that sounds pretty cool to me.
 vigirl
Msg: 49
Posted: 7/1/2006 8:29:11 AM
a baby's giggle...
 cajun79
Msg: 50
Posted: 7/1/2006 11:11:07 AM
When the sky is kind of split, and the sun is shining down, but it starts to rain briefly. Something about it being to Paradoxical that always moves me. I think it's such a cool thing.
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > What do you find beautiful?