Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 capegardengirl
Msg: 42
Do woman like Guitarists?Page 5 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
im attracted to guitar players but thats mostly because they have other qualities that you'd find in artists and musicians... those that are serious artists,they tend to be sensitive, passionate and easily moved by things, which is a turn in for me.. to me, guitar playing is the male's way of expressing his feelings
 redhaiku
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Do woman like Guitarists?
Posted: 2/14/2007 9:09:53 PM
I like acoustic guitar... so I would enjoy someone playing it around me. So, I guess I could consider it sexy.

Play the recorder? Not sexy. At all.

As someone who has to listen to 30 of them.
 Passionate LoveMunk
Msg: 44
Posted: 2/15/2007 2:07:54 PM
lol youve got it all wrong mait, a good friend of mine from greenland happens to be really good bass player, only because he gave up on the guitar, but its usually the singer who gets too much attention, after that its the guitarplayer, but the drummer and bass is like you say highly underestimated, my credit goes to the drummer its more complex than people think, i know its alot harder to be a good guitarrist than a good bassplayer, what about gene simmons? not exactly a good bass player but he gets all the chicks, beats me
but lets face it the glory lies within the drums vocals and guitar
 princess_1231
Msg: 45
Posted: 2/15/2007 2:26:35 PM
Honestly I think guitarists are awesome because music means so much to me and I know alot of women who get turned on just by having someone play in front of them (I know I do) so yeh women like those boys that are a little bad and musicians just have that stereotype
 junipermoon
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2007 4:32:03 PM
do women like guitarists?

yes.

they're particularly yummy with whipped cream.
 iluvsalad
Msg: 47
Posted: 2/23/2007 9:33:53 PM

I would marry Slash right now.

you marry slash, and i'll marry richie sambora.

still have a thing for bearded guitar players...still.
 lordgrizwold
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 10/20/2009 4:49:22 AM
I dont know in our country girls like guitarists a lot :) And they telling the same - "Bozie Ruky" --> "God hands" ^^
 LongAfterDark
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2009 7:48:41 AM
Teaching a girl a few chords is the best way to break out of the coffee dates and either visit her place or have her come over to yours.
 girlwPriOriTies
Msg: 51
Posted: 10/22/2009 12:40:13 PM
i for one love music in general..some songs have real emotion that you can identify with...finding someone else who appreciates music is ideal..
playing guitar, piano,vocals, whatever, it's all good
 mermaid140
Msg: 53
Posted: 10/22/2009 1:59:01 PM
NO... I don't.....I like a guy that can play piano or keyboards...
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2009 3:25:47 PM
Love music therefore love guitars...shows a man's creativity...
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 10/22/2009 3:29:23 PM
Even though I like guitars and any instrument----let's see how creative a man could be to read a woman's mind and find out what she likes and how to make her drawn to you... or or or or or or or or
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 62
Posted: 10/23/2009 8:01:59 AM
I've never been one to be attracted to musicians in general - whether they play keyboards or guitar. And the size of their bank account (as the poster above me mentioned) wouldn't change my attraction level in the least.
 lordgrizwold
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 10/23/2009 7:07:00 PM
hmmm everybody who plays on guitar wants play o something else... like bass... or i do not know... i can only tought :P i just want to play on bass too and i want to try sings but i dont know if i can do that :D
 arwen52
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 10/23/2009 8:16:18 PM
I dunno, but k.d. lang took up playing banjo and says playing banjo is a chick magnet.

I've heard there's tens of dollars to be made playing old time music but I'm not in it for the money, I'm in it for the groupies.
 LongAfterDark
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 10/24/2009 10:56:03 AM
the harp is probably the sexist instrument on earth. Either that or the kazoo.
 thiguy
Msg: 67
Posted: 10/26/2009 2:30:34 PM
I once played "Your Body is a Wonderland" by John Mayer after making love to an ex gf (we were together at the time). She had gotten up to get a drink of water and when she came back I was sitting on the bed with nothing on but the guitar.
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 69
Posted: 10/27/2009 1:12:45 PM
Women are just more aural creatures to begin with, so musicians in general get their attention, especially the men that can get all "sensitive" when they play or sing. I think women who don't particularly have much knowledge about music are easily impressed (groupies). I don't think they necessarily go for guitar players any more than any other instrumentalists, it's just that guitar players command more attention on stage. Especially when they are a lead singer. I think there's a personality type that goes with each instrumentalist:

lead guitar - egomaniacs

keyboard players - geeks and techies - many times the only ones with formal music training or musically literate.

drummers - caveman like

bassists - low key & very stoic (except for that guy from Earth Wind and Fire)

Female singers that play nothing more than a tambourine, think a "key" is something you open a door with, and don't have to set up any equipment- a groupie who is just eye candy & wants to be part of the band or sleep with the guitar player.

I used to go to blues jams where I found myself to be the only keyboardist and definitely the only female. Male guitarists are a dime a dozen, taking 20 minute long solos and just trying to impress each other by name dropping the other guitarists they know and like. Most have had very little training and can't read a note, which would be fine if they weren't just a one trick pony. I think they were a little jealous of me because I stood out and got more attention because of it.
 Email Tom Now
Msg: 70
Posted: 12/31/2010 7:55:10 AM
i've seen a couple of videos where the woman is playing the sax and i think that is very sexy.

the video - Prince or Morris Day and the Time

or was it Bobby Brown with "My Perogative"
 abelian
Msg: 71
Posted: 12/31/2010 10:53:13 AM

lead guitar - egomaniacs

Our dexterity causes most women to overlook that.
 damassteel
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2010 11:28:27 AM
I was professional trombonist for well over thirty years and out of all my time in it I gotta say that the early part of my career when I was playing in rock horn bands and such, the "groupie" action was over the top. They went for the guitar players first...the horn section always seemed to attract a slightly different kind of woman; as a rule a lot "nerdier" so to say. But yes, in my experience, artistic mastery is something women find very attractive.
It don't hurt to be good-looking along with it!
 bilby886
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 1/1/2011 3:31:44 AM
I was in a demented punk rock band (still like the tuff)
our sweaty drummer used to get all the "action" even my little dachshund would lose it when he walked in after rehearsal.

I once rubbed his sweat soaked tshirt on my body and walked through the bar after a performance. Well the attention was better thats for sure! I got home and Andy - my dachshund went beeserkers on my shoe (he was gay,)

pony tailed mail hippy guitarists?.....beh.......we all know " who killled Bambi"
but guitaristas from the HM group GIRLSCHOOL get my attention! but the drummer is cute.!!

a BJ while playing guitar??? you might be disappointed. I would be like asking someone to pluck a harp during multiple orgasm - you could end up with a broken instrument(s) ;-)

I'd like to hear a trumpet player "blow" hehheh
 LabradorOokpik
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 1/1/2011 10:46:19 PM
I've always loved music and have been with (and interested in) guitar players, but that wasn't the reason I liked them. If I'm not interested in a guy, finding out he plays the guitar (or any other instrument) doesn't change that.

I think someone earlier mentioned Gene Simmons getting the most attention and girls out of the guys from KISS, even though he plays a four-string instead of a six-string. Could be because Simmons is more noticeable and the center of attention, which might attract the groupies...or it could be his very long tongue!
 bilby886
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 1/2/2011 4:36:08 AM
Gene Simmons has been known to lick his own eyebrows.

being that gifted I'm sure no one would care even if he played only one string.

bass players do it with rhythm down below!

8" tongue when fully extended and turgid!
wow!

piano players and tenor/baritone sax players would be the best.... long reach on the fingers!
 eastwood969
Msg: 76
Posted: 1/2/2011 8:56:51 AM
Well I would like to turn this around a little to say do men like women guitarist so that I can talk too. I don't like it because they are talented and most talented people are also driven by an ego boost. I always feel like they are spending so much time perfecting their art that it leaves no time for anyone else. It would be a boring world without them but I assume it is hard for anyone to get close to them.Most of the world doesn't think like I do because they want to be the one touched by the star but I have never wanted to pay the ticket to be there.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >