Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 arri
Msg: 10
Should I give up?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
wow .. a local woman told me that she has been on 50 first dates from here. Was just going on 51st tonight .. sight unseen
 Mr. Right For You
Msg: 14
Should I give up?
Posted: 7/1/2006 6:32:48 AM
I don't know if this matters, but you have quite a few Mail Setting restrictions.
Especially the small age gap.

I, myself only have the following:
Must not do drugs
Must not be married
Must not smoke

Never give up.
 Thudpucker
Msg: 18
Should I give up?
Posted: 7/1/2006 2:16:27 PM
Give up when you are fitted for a toe tag. Until then, you have an obligation to be a competitor in this human race.
 thebamachick
Msg: 22
Should I give up?
Posted: 7/1/2006 2:50:47 PM
Don't give up. You are very attractive and there is nothing wrong with your pictures. I have thought of giving up too. I am not sure that people are seriously looking on this site. The online dating sites that require a fee have more people who are seriously looking for a relationship.
 thebamachick
Msg: 24
Should I give up?
Posted: 7/1/2006 7:00:29 PM
I think your hair is cute! I know some men who prefer women with short hair. However, you could make a picture wearing something else. Give your peers some variety.

You have been specific about what you want. I wouldn't compremise that. Otherwise, you will begin getting messages from men who will waste your time.
 JRJ73
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Should I give up?
Posted: 7/1/2006 10:43:00 PM
Sure no problem - you are too picky. Honestly, I don't why you haven't figured this out yet. You seem very real and you a pretty girl. Someone should be talking to you by now.

Cheers
Jim
 JRJ73
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Should I give up?
Posted: 7/1/2006 10:56:54 PM
LOL Hair doesn't matter. What a thing to say. Short hair doesn't make a woman look like a man - looking like a man is what does that. lol
KitchenerWoman seems very sweet and real to me. I think it's just her preferences are set a little high. Like some have said - just relax and meet some friends. Other things will eventually come along.
If you are hiding something from your profile others should probably know - maybe add it.

MarkCK
Msg: 30
Should I give up?
Posted: 7/1/2006 11:18:21 PM
yeah you're fine

listen, I think you should tone down your requirements. see your probably mailing guys who havn't outruled intimate encounters, so basically they can probably get your mail, but can't reply... I think that'll be why not many are replying. its pretty normal for a guy to do that !!

keep trying though see how things go
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >