Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SmellOfPoop
Msg: 63
Opinion wanted on nerds!Page 5 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

21st century = the Revenge of the Nerds!

Of course it does. In the 80's, you were a nerd if you had a computer. In the 2000's, you're a leper if you don't.
 AtomicGogol
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Opinion wanted on nerds!
Posted: 7/30/2008 10:00:26 PM
The sexiest ones don't have labels, I agree msbehavin! If you are you and not a goth, nerd, punk, dweeb, gangsta, rocker, greaser, potato-peeling-toad-riding-astronaut, then you're my kinda gal!
 deerdog1
Msg: 68
Opinion wanted on nerds!
Posted: 7/31/2008 7:14:56 AM
mr sirstudmuffin you will never come off as a geek/nerd ...with your screen name,your profile , and you lack of command of the English language ..just aint going to happen ..but if it makes you happy some women like dorks and perverts too...one requirement for nerd/geek-dom is an attention to detail and the effort to at least know how to use a spell checker and enough knowledge of grammar to at least know when something sounds readable

hey it true my gf i got now

Dog
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >