Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Verbal and Emotional Abuse      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 LOTTOWINNER
Msg: 4
Verbal and Emotional AbusePage 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
honey,i'm in the fire dept. in md. and have taken many women to the hospital for reasons just like that. I have also taken them to the morgue. make the right decision, before he decides for you.
 sparticuss
Msg: 7
Verbal and Emotional Abuse
Posted: 7/2/2006 4:44:55 PM
call the police, this is absolutely scary and you should be worried about your life. men who act this way for ANY reason should be behind bars
==================================
crunchberry.!! The divorce courts for sure but the police?? Are you kidding??

If this was a matter for the police then half the wives in the county would now be behind bars.
 catch n release
Msg: 8
Posted: 7/2/2006 6:20:05 PM
Three years? Did you say three years? Forget it, ladies; this one is the type who craves this stuff. My whole childhood was wrought with this type of nightmarish crap, and she'll go for one abuser after another.

*But I thought I could "change" him.

*I thought he'd be "different" this time.

*I felt "guilty."

She'll find one excuse after another to go for this type of person, and there's nothing you can say or do about it...
 Flyers_Phan
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2006 7:00:21 PM
smells of BS to me
 Funme40
Msg: 11
Posted: 7/2/2006 7:19:05 PM
The OP has serious issues. She went back and accepted his conditions? Please get help, you need it!
 ~iiCe~
Msg: 12
Posted: 7/2/2006 7:46:27 PM
anyone click on OP's name to see the saga of her dating life with him??

this is lame... I smell troll.... if you are making this up for attention you are a sad human being...
 freak_phd
Msg: 14
buy a gun and kill him
Posted: 7/2/2006 9:53:38 PM
buy a gun and kill him. Then go home and do your own laundry to get out the blood stains.
 ~iiCe~
Msg: 15
Posted: 7/3/2006 10:52:26 AM
and... trolling on a topic like this is disrespectful of women or men who are going through it...

sad that now I seem to always click to see what else someone has posted to see if they are legit..
 Witchypoo
Msg: 17
Posted: 7/4/2006 10:41:35 AM

Should I get out immediately or get revenge?? I am so angry...

Geeeeee-zuzzzzzz, why do you even have to ask?????

Get the he11 out and always remember the best revenge is living well.

:))
Witchy
 CandieKisses
Msg: 18
Posted: 7/5/2006 9:40:41 AM
Why do men do this? Should I get out immediately or get revenge??

Why would anyone even questions this behavour?...OMG!! I understand how hard it is when you "think" you love or care for someone, to try and work things out!..But COME ON , GET REAL!!!! He has violated you in every way, and you let him. By the sounds of it you COULD HAVE gotten out of the situation when you went to get him cigarettes etc, but you WENT BACK.....LOL!!...The question should be.... Why did you go back??...holy fvk!! They say if you make your own bed ....lay in it!! If you know what is good for you, you don't need to even ask!!!
 CandieKisses
Msg: 19
Posted: 7/5/2006 3:46:48 PM
ya no kidding, if that had happened to me (which it would not) I definately would NOT be on here bragging about it, I would be doing everything possible to get the fvcker put away!!!
 sparticuss
Msg: 20
Posted: 7/6/2006 3:45:27 AM
i am truly leaving him, but i am scared of the repercussions - if he is capable of acting like this when we were together, what is he going to do when i dump him?
=========================================
Surprisingly little actually.

BUT

Make a point of taking all threats seriously and reporting them to the authourities. They can't do much morre than follow them up and haul him in for questioning.

BUT

He will get sick of the questioning and will desist.

Oh! How many times have you hit him???
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Verbal and Emotional Abuse