Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Georgia  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kindapicky
Msg: 71
Where are all the nice men hiding?Page 2 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
Hi Cute, to answer that question is: we are old enough now we are a little more picky than when we were 20.

We did not think with our brains then...lol

We have been burned, just as some of you the ladies have.

We have been rejected by so many of the ladies looking for, a man 15 years younger than her, a man with money ( the reason I don't list my income on any site), a man to have fun with ( when we say be friends first) ya'll pass us by because u want a " dating relationship", and one of my favorite, when I am honest, I get blasted for be "controlling or to picky".

I think we are all old enough at this point to know values, integrity, and responsibility are some of the most important qualities.

If I don't sense that in her profile, I keep going.

I don't say this to be mean, but I could not check you profile or it was not attached...lol

But one way or the other, I hope the best for ALL here.

Dang, brain storm, why not have a singles dance, club, party, or even church.

Because the singles will not commit... so sad.... Someone plan a gathering, dance, speed

dating event, something...
 Fifi47
Msg: 72
Where are all the nice men hiding?
Posted: 6/30/2006 7:28:15 AM
The nice men might find many nice women if they would date women of various appearances and did not live 20 minutes away from them.
 2findU
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 7/1/2006 4:22:25 PM
We're behind the jerks that you would rather have.
 867love
Msg: 85
Posted: 7/4/2006 8:13:40 PM
where are they???? you have to get out on the trail of life and start turning over stones, see what you can find. bring a big jar along -keep whatever creatures you find and like -dont forget to poke a couple holes in the lid, and throw a couple of leaves in the jar too. hee hee -get my idea, you need to get out there and look for love yourself, it isnt going to be delivered to you. when it comes to finding someone special, this country is pretty much like buying gasoline: -self serve (unless you reside on OR/NJ) -you have to get out of the car and get it yourself.
 Whataboutme2
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 7/4/2006 9:46:55 PM
Thank you nxtthyme.....I dont know now the beard is truning grey so I have until next weekend (my drop dead date).
 Fifi47
Msg: 88
Posted: 7/5/2006 6:06:54 AM
Several men from my state have responded saying they are nice men. I wonder if they are actually respond to women or they expect women to respond to them. Laurie
 Fifi47
Msg: 96
Posted: 7/6/2006 9:50:37 AM
I am 48 and I do not think of myself as old.
 kindapicky
Msg: 124
Posted: 7/9/2006 11:29:21 AM
Hey cute, I am old enough now I have learned from "most" of my mistakes. So I am "picky" now. I think most, men and women, would rather be single than live with all the drama caused by drunks, liers, spendthrifts, etc.

So almost every email I send, "looking for friends now, and etc" I get no thanks. My faith, values, and morals guide me most of the time.

Diggdawg
Msg: 127
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2006 2:40:21 PM
To bad you are not open to an older man. I am 37 and I am not old, somedays. Are you looking for a nice guy? I am looking for a good woman.
 Diggdawg
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Posted: 7/10/2006 2:50:51 PM
There are nice guys, I see him in the mirror everyday. Most women say they want a nice guy but they do not really mean it. If they wanted one they would get one. They just kick the nice guys to the side so they can run off with a fast talking loser. Ladies just do not give a nice guy a chance.
 out a line
Msg: 138
view profile
History
Posted: 7/13/2006 10:28:10 AM
i am here are you i am looking for miss wright to be a part of us my son is young and i am in hart and like to go camping/fishing/and famly life the most of all and am open to let the right one in they must like kids my son is here full time and i love it we justbought are house here in savannah ti needs some work on it but it is nice to be 3 to 4 minut from the beach my son and his freind go play ball on the beach a lot i like the out doors and having funn do you if you are out ther drop in and see us
 Fifi47
Msg: 156
Posted: 7/18/2006 5:19:21 AM
I find that men do not look past our appearance to see what kind of woman we are. All women are not looking for Bill Gates or some super hunk of a man. Nice women are ignored as a rule, especially if we seem to be cute, not gorgeous and have intelligence.
 grannyblue
Msg: 163
view profile
History
Posted: 7/19/2006 6:49:40 PM
I haven't had any luck here the only hit I've got was a sweet young man he was only 22 I'm 54 younger men are great but I want them to be older than my kids or at least my grandkids
 brucem101
Msg: 164
Posted: 7/19/2006 8:39:10 PM
there are no good nice men left on earth. hell, just ask ur divorced girlfriends---they will tell you that, right?
 Yami no Muz
Msg: 173
Posted: 7/23/2006 9:22:08 AM
My problem is that women my age does not want to be with nice guys like me :(
Show ALL Forums  > Georgia  >