Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Funniest Typos      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 PrincipessaGitana
Msg: 1
Funniest TyposPage 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Thanks for magicfingers for inspiring this thread. In addition to the ones he has found, including the one I have "contributed" elsewhere ('prick up artists') here is my favorite;

"I am not saying all men on here are looking for sex but then there are those who are conceiving us."

Again, this is not to make fun of anyone...! Life is funny, Freudian slips are interesting, and bloopers are often the best parts of movies. Enjoy
 PrincipessaGitana
Msg: 2
Funniest Typos
Posted: 7/4/2006 3:00:03 AM
Ok, this one...I just don't get it.

"I like to deep throat tits, tongues and toes to.....did I mention I was a little on the freaky side....??"

How do you deep throat tits, tounges and toes?!
 PrincipessaGitana
Msg: 3
Funniest Typos
Posted: 7/4/2006 2:43:15 PM
from an "insired" fellow:

ya I like women watching me tug, its good insiration!
 PrincipessaGitana
Msg: 4
Funniest Typos
Posted: 7/4/2006 2:45:08 PM
is "insired" a synonim for "in breed"?!
 PrincipessaGitana
Msg: 5
Funniest Typos
Posted: 7/4/2006 3:14:12 PM
Hey, I often mispell things....but like we said, it is not about putting off anyone (and I have started this thread in more than one way, as one of my original "mispellings" insipred the thread) and if it is funny, it is funny.

and...you've mispelled "she's" Now, that is funny!
 PrincipessaGitana
Msg: 6
Funniest Typos
Posted: 7/5/2006 12:56:23 AM
I think this one was spelled this way deliberately...the whole posting is hilarious, and I just have to share this gem:

grls we need 2 be careful cuz u'd be amaized @ da things sum penises would do 2 blow a load!

ain't that the truth! "sum penises" are really "sum thin"
 PrincipessaGitana
Msg: 7
Funniest Typos
Posted: 7/5/2006 10:07:52 PM
found these gems today:

personally I can give a shit...

and this one! I don't think it is a word, but maybe it should be! Rolls off the thounge easy:

i am not under any pressure or am i beholdant to him for the money

and:

why should I shit by the road while waiting for him?
-yes, why should you?!
 MasterBart
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Funniest Typos
Posted: 7/5/2006 11:29:10 PM
One of my all time favorites, from a POF profile

Near Houston is Galveston Island, and there's a ferryboat (ahem, "ferry") one can ride for free over to... Bolivar, or Crystal Beach or whatever it is.

And in this woman's profile she said she likes "riding the Galveston fairy".
 PrincipessaGitana
Msg: 9
Funniest Typos
Posted: 7/6/2006 8:52:10 AM
I found this in one of the older threads...a man who can't spell SEX! Why, I thought it is the first word men learn how to spell and certanly, a person sees the word often enough...

Seks is not only about seks it has feelings too so it is strage for me.
 Pebbles467
Msg: 10
Funniest Typos
Posted: 2/3/2008 11:29:51 AM
Thats too funny!!!

Yup, Im curious too!!! Wouldnt mind seeing a demo too!!!
 Pebbles467
Msg: 11
Funniest Typos
Posted: 2/3/2008 11:58:21 AM
Yup, im trying to visualize it but its just not working!!!!
 Tasu
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Funniest Typos
Posted: 10/4/2009 6:19:37 PM
Here's a line from one profile with a slightly morbid twist:

"(I) thoroughly enjoy the 'happy effect' a good dead can do for someone you care about."

One wonders what the person expects ... and the intimated experience ... mind boggles ... is POF a safe place or should we regard it as plenty off-ish?

GeneralizingNow
Msg: 13
Funniest Typos
Posted: 10/6/2009 10:33:32 AM
Ha--I've got a whole LIST of funnyisms from PoF:
Someone once mentioned how "opposites attack"--is this related to "diabolically opposed"??

An OP suffered from "post-pardon depression", so we had to "bare with her".

“your supposed to say blondes are not stuped” (no comment)

One of my personal favorites: "Defecation of character"

Someone was talking about "teutonic plates" (I assume those are the round ones on the fat lady who is singing?)

But here's one from REAL life:
A guy was talking about how his wife is looking for a job, she hasn't had any REAL offers, "but she's gotten a few nipples." (so long as you get something!)
 Jace B
Msg: 14
Funniest Typos
Posted: 10/10/2009 3:24:55 AM
Ladies, don't forget the rummage sale. It's a chance to get rid of those things not worth keeping around the house. Don't forget your husbands.

The peacemaking meeting scheduled for today has been canceled due to a conflict.

Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our community.

Smile at someone who is hard to love. Say Hell to someone who doesn't care much about you.

Don't let worry kill you off - let the Church help.

Miss Charlene Mason sang I will not pass this way again, giving obvious pleasure to the congregation.

For those of you who have children and don't know it, we have a nursery downstairs.

Next Thursday there will be tryouts for the choir. They need all the help they can get.

Barbara remains in the hospital and needs blood donors for more transfusions. She is also having trouble sleeping and requests tapes of Pastor Jack's sermons.
 CatManDo1959
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Funniest Typos
Posted: 10/11/2009 9:10:33 PM

Not a typo really but i found a picture with a movie theater in the background the movies that was playing 3 movies, in this exact order:
SPY KIDS
BLOW
POKEMON
my sister and i were a little drunk, looking through some old pictures...we still laugh about it today

I had one similar that I took a photo of at the time. I was looking at submitting it to National Lampoon as it fit in with the True Facts book. Mine was following the release of the first Harry Potter, when the Christian right was denouncing HP as satanic. My photo showed the theatre marquee of my hometown and the three movies playing at that time. So the picture was of the three movies in the frame, the text atop each other followed by the showtimes, the films being Harry Potter, Riding in Cars with Boys, From Hell.

Caption would be "Hey, the fundamentalists were right..."
 littlelynx
Msg: 16
Funniest Typos
Posted: 10/13/2009 8:48:39 AM
The letters T and G are quite close on the key board.
I learned this the hard way.
I will not be ending a work e-mail with ,Regards, again.
Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Funniest Typos