Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 heyhd
Msg: 653
Why do men stare at womens boobs & think we don't notice ???Page 25 of 29    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29)

I am from London and I have a big chest

Captain Redundant! Thank God you came.
 lookinatit
Msg: 654
Why do men stare at womens boobs & think we don't notice ???
Posted: 8/22/2008 12:11:09 PM
Every woman I was ever with always told me; "you can look but don't stare and don't touch".
 good_catch77
Msg: 655
Posted: 8/22/2008 1:31:33 PM
Angelnurse ~
I am a little surprised at some of the comments. The original poster said she had a problem with men ogling her boobs at work, and she does not wear seductive clothes at work to get this type of attention.
When I am at work I am in nursing scrubs, and yes, I do get offended if a man stares at my chest. I know guys look, and most of them can't help it, but there is something called discretion. A quick look, maybe, but that should be it.
On the other hand, if I am out to a club, and I am wearing a tight shirt, or cleavage showing, then I should not be offended if a man looks.
I am not small chested, so I am aware of the reaction I cause with certain clothes, but again, I am a professional at work, and deserve to be treated like that.

Ok I understand what you are saying but what about the guys that are just like some women and "love the uniform" I mean IDK how many times I've heard that from a woman "nothing better than a guy in uniform." So with that in mind who's to stop a guy from doing the same thing.

Just being a little devils advocate on my return to the forums hehe

Best of luck to everyone
 holigolightly
Msg: 656
Posted: 8/22/2008 1:35:44 PM
It's one thing to love a man in uniform, but it's another thing to stare at his junk for a very indiscreet/uncomfortable amount of time. Just saying -
 TravelingMel
Msg: 657
Posted: 8/22/2008 1:41:44 PM

Every day, women wake up, go through a lot of trouble to look attractive, and then get pissed off when guys look at them. If you don't want men to look at you, wear a tent. And even then, there's no guarantee; some guys will want to go camping.

This is too funny.

My ex-wife was completely honest about this subject. She said women maintain their appearance and dress provactively because they want a man to look at them.

It's simple. If you don't want a guy to look at you then ugly up, fatten up and get a ****y attitude.
 good_catch77
Msg: 658
Posted: 8/22/2008 1:46:52 PM
I'm just being devil's advocate.

I was a pizza delivery guy for a long time and trust me I was uncomfortable with women staring at my junk and making lewd comments while I was trying to give them change or there pizza. I've also worked in places that are 98% female and seen and watched how they reacted to a UPS or FEDEX guy that they thought was hot.

Best of luck to everyone
 Triumvirat
Msg: 659
view profile
History
Posted: 8/22/2008 3:52:22 PM
Women always get upset when a man they don't find attractive gives them any attention beyond being invisible
 artistic-serenity*
Msg: 660
Posted: 8/22/2008 7:28:29 PM
LOL is a magnetic pull thing lol...

Angelnurse10
Msg: 661
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2008 9:01:29 AM
nice catch. I actually work at an air force base, so I see men in uniform, and flight suits all day long, and yes, some of them are very hot, but I don't ogle them. That would be disrespectful.
 spicynicegirl
Msg: 662
Posted: 8/24/2008 9:08:13 AM
debstar I also have a decent chest and men are always looking.............LOL It's never really bothered me because I like my breasts, so be proud and stand tall.............Cheers.
 Nao_Namorado
Msg: 663
Posted: 8/24/2008 10:55:28 AM
It's simple. If you don't want a guy to look at you then ugly up, fatten up and get a ****y attitude.
Well, now...THAT tactic didn't work very well, now did it?

Next parallel question: Why do women stab each other in the back to have sole access to a very desirable man/future mate, and don't think that men don't notice?
 LemonVision
Msg: 664
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2008 11:34:05 AM
Just a side effect of being attractive I suppose. Let it go; avoid those guys if you want to. I'm afraid that in evolutionary terms, the form of the female breast developed precisely for this reason.
 c130herc
Msg: 665
Posted: 8/24/2008 3:09:04 PM
Why do women with large breasts wear low cut sweaters and v neck shirts... You know you want us to look and when we do ... Then we are pigs....
 trekker013
Msg: 666
Posted: 8/24/2008 6:59:36 PM

I am from London and I have a big chest, I have just meet this guy as a mate and when he is talking to me he is constantly staring at my chest, which I find very rude plus I work in a very male dominated enviorment and my manager does it, and all the other men in the office do it. I just wanna shout out at them

YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW WOT UR DOING U MUGS

PLS LET ME KNOW WHY U THINK IT'S OK TO TALK 2 TITS INSTEAD OF SOMEONES FACE?? TITS DON'T TALK BACK

Being it that you don't have a pic and you say all the guys are staring I'll assume you have an exceptionally large chest.

With that in mind.......

........of course they're gonna look!! If my penis was hanging out of my pant leg you think women wouldn't notice?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?
 trekker013
Msg: 667
Posted: 8/24/2008 7:04:03 PM
Something else to keep in mind.........

Us guys are usually taller than the women we talk to (at least I am) so we are already looking downwards anyways.......

........and if we're shorter than we are already looking straight at them.......
 artistic-serenity*
Msg: 668
Posted: 8/24/2008 7:29:07 PM
LOL

As for large chested and low cut shirt… Hey, I tend to believe that if you’ve got it, love it… (((hell I could wear a turtle neck and still show cleavage lol…)))

(((I Do think some women get tooo uptight about this... am sure it makes it hard on guys when SOME women pull the "look at me but how dare you look there BS"... ((no pun intended)) ...lol tooo funny...

By the way... Trekker ummm what was that about "If my penis was hanging out of my pant leg you think women wouldn't notice?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?"???? ....... sorry was distracted LOL

:angel:
:devil:
 Angelnurse10
Msg: 669
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2008 7:44:21 PM
Trekker. I would have to agree with you on the penis comment. I would probably take a quick glance if it was large enough to show under your pants also, BUT, I would not stare. I think women are better than men when it comes to that.
 trekker013
Msg: 670
Posted: 8/24/2008 8:44:24 PM

(((hell I could wear a turtle neck and still show cleavage lol…)))

You just wrote that so guys would look at your profile........

.......it worked

(((I Do think some women get tooo uptight about this... am sure it makes it hard on guys when SOME women pull the "look at me but how dare you look there BS"... ((no pun intended)) ...lol tooo funny...

But if they WANT me to look and I don't then of course I'd be gay.......

By the way... Trekker ummm what was that about "If my penis was hanging out of my pant leg you think women wouldn't notice?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?"???? ....... sorry was distracted LOL

Ah ha! Caught ya lookin'.........

.......... bad girl........
 trekker013
Msg: 671
Posted: 8/24/2008 8:57:26 PM

Trekker. I would have to agree with you on the penis comment. I would probably take a quick glance if it was large enough to show under your pants also, BUT, I would not stare. I think women are better than men when it comes to that.

I can understand that but at the same time keep in mind that most women's breasts DO show underneath what they wear and most of us guys do manage to keep it to a quick glance and not stare.

But now if a real sexy lady were wearing, say, a tight white top that starts at her left shoulder and ends up cutting all the way down to her right breast...... I could still look her in the eye and discuss quantum physics or whatever.......

....... but every now and then you might get a "I'm sorry. What was that?" while we're talking
 jrbickers123
Msg: 672
view profile
History
Posted: 8/24/2008 9:07:41 PM
women are more attracted to the entire body, so they dont have any particular spot that they will be caught staring at. or if they do its not something overly sexual, afterall no woman is gonna stare at a man's groin unless he is naked, you cant see anything when he is wearing pants.

women have a lot more points of interest to look at, and due to todays views on sex you are going to find that there is a LOT of interest on women's bodies compared to mens.

factor in men are usually hornier than women, and you are going to see that men will be caught gawking a LOT more often than women. and they will be gawking at areas you cant make an excuse for.

no we arent all pigs, we dont spend every hour of the day thinking of your D cups. we dont all stare when we see them. But if my gaze ever turns across a beautiful woman's chest and i linger, and she sees then confronts me with "ARE YOU STARING AT MY BOOBS?" what is the first thing the guy will say? chances are hes gonna deny it because hes embarrased.
 David3634955
Msg: 673
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2008 1:06:00 AM
I just don't like looking at breasts unless they are on private display specifically for me. It seems like that's not all that illogical, but that's just me.

Then again, I open doors for women even if they're unattractive and with their boyfriends, and otherwise try to act decent no matter what the circumstances, so what're you gonna do, right?

~ David
 jacksonguitars
Msg: 675
Posted: 8/25/2008 8:11:08 AM
Well I am shy so a woman would never have to worry about it if I was still on the dating seen because I would be looking at the ground or my shoes lol. Now my g/f I know guys can't help because well she has a very large chest (G is a big letter guys lol) so it doesn't bother me if guys look because I also know she and they are coming home with me. Not the guy who walking down the street just stared at her chest as we walked past.
 jacksonguitars
Msg: 676
Posted: 8/25/2008 8:14:00 AM

It's never really bothered me because I like my breasts, so be proud and stand tall.............Cheers.

Not every woman's stands tall though lol
 manfishy
Msg: 677
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2008 12:30:55 PM
Do you dress to expose, or modestly cover your breasts?
He may be assuming you are dressing just so he WILL look, and take it from there.

I see many women dress seductively, and wonder why men look.
This really baffles me. Do women realize men are turned on sexually, by sight?
 Mikezt
Msg: 679
Why do men stare at womens boobs & think we don''t notice ???
Posted: 8/25/2008 4:07:15 PM

When a guy starts looking at my chest instead of my face, I just say, "You must be really tired, your eyes are sliding down." I consider it a mark of a gentleman if he can maintain eye contact throughout an entire conversation, and yes, I have known a few!

One of the best lines I heard in college was "They won't answer"
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  >