Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > is there a postet on me were i can't see telling men iam only a sex o      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bewitchingsecret
Msg: 20
is there a postet on me were i can't see telling men iam only a sex oblect and that alone ?Page 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
that's it ~ the hell w/ counting carbs

where's the cheesecake??
 bewitchingsecret
Msg: 21
is there a postet on me were i can't see telling men iam only a sex oblect and that alone ?
Posted: 7/14/2006 9:25:18 AM
^^^

f*ck the cheesecake ~ I'll have what she's having
 Skyrider0
Msg: 22
is there a postet on me were i can't see telling men iam only a sex oblect and that alone ?
Posted: 7/14/2006 9:48:34 AM
The problem is, God gave men two heads, but only enough blood to run one at a time...and thanks to gravity making everything fall down, it's usually the lower head that most of them think with. There are some out there who have had a plumber install a pump to make the blood flow to the upper head, and who use that one every now and then...keep looking...we're out here. Just ignore those with faulty plumbing.
 InNEOwithGEO
Msg: 23
Posted: 7/14/2006 9:56:55 AM

who have had a plumber install a pump to make the blood flow to the upper head

Actually, as I have gotten older, I have been thinking about a pump for down below...
 Jackie1954
Msg: 24
Posted: 7/14/2006 10:19:00 AM

Actually, as I have gotten older, I have been thinking about a pump for down below...

inneowithgeo-- now posting THAT on a public forum is really going to get you a lot dates!!
 InNEOwithGEO
Msg: 25
Posted: 7/14/2006 11:03:50 AM
Jackie, she'd find out sooner or later, right?

Or do you think I could get away with using a strap on if the room was dark enough?

Jackie1954
Msg: 26
Posted: 7/14/2006 11:46:36 AM
inneowithgeo-- You never know! Some women might even like the challenge of seeing if they have what it takes to get a "rise" out of you!

I'm sure you are creative... whatever technique you decide to use!
 bewitchingsecret
Msg: 27
Posted: 7/14/2006 4:54:48 PM
not sure how many ppl have (no life like me) checked out the additions to the OP's profile, but apparently, her pic is two yrs old....she looks much different now

(told you that you'd like her, richarde ~ and we both know that you headed straight here, pumpkin )
 InNEOwithGEO
Msg: 28
Posted: 7/14/2006 5:07:03 PM

she looks much different now

Me too. I used to be a lot taller.....
 Jackie1954
Msg: 29
Posted: 7/15/2006 7:02:39 AM
psssst-- anyone that has read your posts knows that you read everything that the OP has to say before YOU say anything! And you respond without any "misquote". I always take what you say as Gospel and bow down to your intelligent insight!

This site should have a Bull Sh1t patrol with you as our leader!!

Ok... I'm finished with my hero worship for the moment. That being said............

I tried the post it and it didn't work! Maybe my problem is that I know how to spell and it only works with gross misspelling....

New post it-- neon orange-- "Sex Oblect"

Will that do it???

Where has the OP disappeared? We could really use her professional advice here!!
 bewitchingsecret
Msg: 30
Posted: 7/15/2006 10:00:08 AM

Where has the OP disappeared? We could really use her professional advice here!!

getting laid, most likely

even goddesses give in once in a while
 Jackie1954
Msg: 31
Posted: 7/15/2006 10:02:35 AM

getting laid, most likely

even goddesses give in once in a while

Ewwwwwwwwwwww!
 InNEOwithGEO
Msg: 32
Posted: 7/15/2006 3:20:54 PM

"than we could let the evining take us were we need to be placed"

Like back in the 6th grade?
 Billbug
Msg: 34
Posted: 7/21/2006 7:11:34 AM
Hell, I've been on here for over 6 months and still waiting to become a sex object... How did you jump the queue?
 InNEOwithGEO
Msg: 35
Posted: 7/21/2006 7:23:20 AM

Since when has a detailed knowledge of Websters dictionary been a necessity to getting laid

To you, maybe you don't care if you have sex with a moron just to have sex. I would like to be with someone at least moderately intelligent. Everybody has different tastes and expectations.

A far as looks, you actively seek out butt-ugly women? You that hard up?
 canyunflyer
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 7/21/2006 8:18:01 AM
Hey! At my age.... I could use several Post-it notes on me saying..... Sex Object! ha!

I have to aggree with quite a few on here that this whole original post is somehow bogus. It could be some very young pranksters goofing around? who knows. Its obvious the can't spell yet!

But... I have to aggree (also) with dr. phil, who counsels, "we teach people how to treat us". If anyone feels like all they are is some kind of a sexual object and apparantly not worthy of anything more, based on the approaches they are getting... as usual.. turn the focus on yourself, instead of on the people you are meeting. Thats always where the answer is.

Ladies: listen up. The "aggressive " type of men...(the ones who are usually most likely to be out looking to score) are the ones who will approach you first, and give you what seems to be a lot of attention. If you continually fall for that...(the first guys who give you attention)...don't come cryin' to me. And...as always... lay off the heavy drinking. We all know what kind of 'mornings' that gets us!!!!
 InNEOwithGEO
Msg: 37
Posted: 7/21/2006 8:27:15 AM
I's settle for sex SUBJECT......
 Jackie1954
Msg: 39
Posted: 7/31/2006 10:25:49 AM
rollinstone-- We haven't been making fun of this person as you seem to think...

We thought this thread was a joke and treated it as such. And since the OP made no reply's since it was posted... that just reinforced that belief.

Many things are posted as jokes in response to multiple threads on the same subject. This subject has been done to death and that's why it was treated like a satire of an old movie.

The OP profile stating that the picture is 2 years old and that she really looks good now... was the clincher for that idea. NO ONE will post an "old picture" unless they looked much better than they do now! And when they do post an old picture... they don't advertise it, you find out when you meet them and can't recognize them!

No one was intending to be cruel... just going along with the joke!
 hazelg5
Msg: 40
Posted: 7/31/2006 11:57:43 AM
AGREEABLE, US LADIES ARE MORE THEN A SEX OBJECT, OR LIKE A TOOL TO USE LIKE THE
MANS SET OF TOOLS HE USES TO WORK ON A HOUSE OR VEHILCE.. IF THAT IS ALL THEY
ARE ON POF, FOR THEN WHY NOT GO TO ADULTFINDERS. IF THEY WANT A WOMAN
TO DATE, AND MAYBE GET MARRIED THEN THEY NEED TO SHOW RESPECT, SORRY...GUYS
 sparticuss
Msg: 42
Posted: 8/5/2006 7:54:51 AM
If she hasn't got anything to offer but sex then people wont' see anything but a sex object.

SOOO

What else has she got to offfer. She's still hung up on handsome princes and "real men"
 nitekiss
Msg: 43
Posted: 8/5/2006 8:42:48 AM
I agree.....grammer and clarity on a posted question are important. Now back to the question at hand..... you need to look carefully at what the other person is looking for, intimate relationship, dating, long term etc. Also you control how the conversation goes, weather it's via e-mail or IM, that's what the ignore button is for. If you're comfortable discussing sexual aspects of both of your lives, then go for it, if not tell the other person that up front.

You might want to update the picture on your profile. If you're telling people on your profile that the picture is old and they will be pleased with what they see, then show them the new/real you. My picture is about a year old, besides the color of my hair changing the rest is still me.

All i can do is wish you luck.......................:
 Bobbyeblue
Msg: 44
Posted: 8/9/2006 12:40:55 PM
I do not think this site has a spell check...do they...? It would be nice if they did
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > is there a postet on me were i can't see telling men iam only a sex oblect and that alone ?