Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Sagitrus
Msg: 70
do men want LT relationships with Bi-women?Page 2 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
You know what? I have heard women say they could love more than one guy so why couldn't the guy do the same? I mean if I was seeing a woman that liked the same thing as I ( the touch and taste of another woman ) and was secure with her feelings about another woman either being used by both of us or there really could be feelings between all involved then I say go with the flow. I t all depends on what each person is up for and can live with. Just be honest and upfront!
 scorpiomover
Msg: 94
view profile
History
do men want LT relationships with Bi-women?
Posted: 5/7/2007 8:34:22 PM
Doesn't bother me a bit.
Don't even mind if she sees women as well.
But I WANT TO KNOW FIRST!
To just go for it and tell me after, that's just the same as cheating.

Oh, and no emotions involved. If we're in a relationship, then I'm the one she loves, NOT EVERYONE, man or woman.

Apart from that, I'm happy.
 scorpiomover
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2007 8:49:03 PM
P.S. How is it the other way?

I know a lot of guys who told me (in private) that they were bi.
Never admit to it in public.

Would a girl date a bi guy?

Would she feel uncomfortable if he said something like: "He's hot".

I'm clearly straight, but I'm attracted to both sexes.
So its nice to be honest and open with somebody about it.

Straight men are usually scared that I'll hit on them.
No chance, mate. Not good-looking enough anyway, most of them.

Gay / bi men say they're OK, then they hit on me.

Go over to a guy's pad.
Could be straight and just hanging out.
But if he's into men, he won't let slip till after you get there.
Then he's making the moves.

VERY UNCOMFORTABLE!

So I don't mention it very often.

Scares most women too. Think they've got competition.
 dirtbag2
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2007 11:08:10 PM

well the later could be sed about the women i no of some wimen that just yous the men in the same way to advertis as a coupl so thay can have the women i have gay and bi femal friends one gay friend wantid me to ackt as coupl so she could have the femal and me have the scraps that was left if the women agead not my thing i do like bi wimen for them self its up to the women if she wants to swing bothways im straght but open minded and id rather she told me that sh is bi rather have her go with a nother women as a man hope my email not to over the top by alan x

My GAWD!!!!! Somebody please put this dude back in school to learn how to write properly in the English Language!!! This includes such niceties as spelling, grammar, and punctuation.

I am NOT bi ( at least I don't think I am!! ) but I really think that most younger guys would be far more interested in the threesomes than in the relationship. I also think that as men finally grow up sometime in their thirties, that the threesomes become far less important than the relationship is.

My two cents worth.
 Diamond Stunna
Msg: 99
Posted: 5/8/2007 6:56:02 AM
I think she should try to leave the bi part out of the convo until she can find someone genuine about her. then she should break the bi news by asking about his fantasies.
 dirtygirlnedded
Msg: 105
Posted: 7/26/2007 3:10:56 AM
if I ever were to consider a long term relationship, she would have to be bi-sexual and be willing to continue fu(king other people .... it's too boring otherwise .... sex with one person forever is so 1950's ..... why do you think everybody gets divorced now .... so much pus5y and so little time ......
 newtxguy72
Msg: 114
Posted: 7/29/2007 7:47:39 AM
My experience has been that when I was dating a bi-woman, other women seemed to find it funny to joke about stealing her, and then if I laughed them off they took that to mean they had permission to hit on my gf. It happened several times.
 duty1234
Msg: 117
Posted: 7/31/2007 5:01:18 AM
I DATED A BI WOMAN BEFORE ...... ITS ALL DEPENDS UPON PREFRENCE AND IF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE BEING INVOLVED WITH A SITUATION LIKE THAT !! and if you can handle it as well as a trust issue ..... the girl i did date said most men couldnnt handle it ..... i learened alot of things aboUt myself that never excisted before *wink*
 heaight
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Posted: 3/5/2008 10:29:07 AM
"It would stand up in the face of men who are looking for the ideal marriage scene. It would have to be a very mature male.
It would be silly for a man to be threatened by another woman"

i'd have to dissagree, just cause a man wouldnt except a LT relationship with a bi chick doesnt mean he's not mature, in fact it could mean he is, he knows what he wants, and is definetive in his preference. and i can understand a guy whos intimidated by other women if his chick is bi, cause if shes bi, then its cause she likes something u as a man can never provide. and no i wouldnt have a LTR with one.
and no just cause u wouldnt doesnt make u a homophobe, what are u scared ur gf will turn u into a lesbian??
 opnmydm
Msg: 131
Posted: 5/25/2008 3:09:16 AM
thats just her bad luck with choosing a guy, there are some of us that do want a ltr out here, but bi-females are hard to find, i think alot of the a@#hole guys ruin it for us decent guys..
 ManeRider
Msg: 134
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2008 9:27:41 AM
Never wanted a 3-some, wouldn't want to date a bi-sexual, LTR or otherwise.

I have enuf fantasies for just one woman, and to me, the affection/attention/commitment of my SO is important to me, not to be split with another person, male/female, or otherwise.

The whole transgender trendy chit going on right now nearly repulses me. Well, at least to the extent as I might be involved. I care less what the rest of the world enjoys. 2 gay guys? Hey, I'm all for it; just means more to choose from in my selction pond. To be honest, for guys who have this fantasy of having 2 girls, who encourage women-2-women sex, they only hurt themselves; all you're doing is limiting how many women would find you attractive over another person. Furthermore, if you were in a LTR with a bisexual woman, where do you think she'll run to if you ever have an arguement? That's a very lop-sided set of circumstances. Not a whole lot of bargaining room.

Ya'll be safe, now, ya hear!!!
Cheers
Mane
 platypus_man
Msg: 136
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2008 10:46:33 AM
I've been told that perhaps bi women might be someone I could perhaps be compatible with, but turns out they want feminine women, and masculine men. Not a man with a sometimes feminine slant on life.
 LivingFire
Msg: 140
Posted: 5/27/2008 1:06:57 PM
This really annoys me.
I am not confused, I know what I want. I find people attractive. They can be male and they can be female. I'm certainly not trying to see what fits better. I am 100% sure i am bisexual, and bisexuality is just as valid as hetro or homosexuality.

*...and breathe* lol
 LivingFire
Msg: 141
Posted: 5/27/2008 1:09:00 PM
Just to add, that was in reply to message 20 by goldstrikn
 mthomjmark
Msg: 145
Posted: 5/28/2008 12:17:58 PM
No; I would never date a bisexual woman; I dont want a 3 some; I want a real woman, not someone that wants both sexes; the danger for cheating is higher and they also may not be able to control their desires for their own sex.
 LivingFire
Msg: 146
Posted: 5/28/2008 2:34:39 PM
I really need to stop looking at this thread, it's really annoying me now.

"I would never date a bisexual woman"
Have you ever considered just maybe the most amazing woman in the world, the girl of your dreams and someone you'd adore could be bi?

"I dont want a 3 some"
Well done, neither do most bi women.

"I want a real woman"
YOU WHAT?

"the danger for cheating is higher"
No, what you want there is a FAITHFUL woman. Straight women can be faithful, straight women can cheat. Bisexual women can be faithful, bisexual women can cheat. Gay women can be faithful, gay women can cheat. Sexuality is not a defining factor on whether or not someone is to be trusted.

"and they also may not be able to control their desires for their own sex."
Oh, great. So, to summarise, bi women:
- are not 'real women'
- just want threesomes
- cheat
- are lacking self control

On the upside, they're probably not quite so damned narrowminded.

Sorry you got all my anger there, but you just did the impressive job of summing up all the worst assumptions and prejudices bisexual people have to face.
 arwen52
Msg: 152
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2008 4:39:24 PM
Which men? Some do. Are you assuming that a bi woman is not going to be monogamous? I am bisexual, I have known this since I was 16 years old. I have been married for 18 years and was later in a 4 year relationship with a man. (Also a 6 year relationship with a woman.) I was monogamous in all of those relationships. I'm seeing a guy now who knows I'm bi. We aren't talking about the future yet but I'm not seeing anyone else at this point. I have no interests in threesomes or having a woman on the side.

Some bisexual women *are* monogamous. It means we are attracted to some individuals of either sex. Just like straight folks who may find others attractive can also commit themselves to one person and give up having sex with other partners, we are also capable of that, too.

It is *very* annoying, the misconceptions that we have to deal with from straight folks and gay folks. We are not undecided, we are not necessarily promiscuous and incapable of being monogamous. And it doesn't mean our guys get to do it with two women. Sorry, boys. We are merely individuals who are capable of being attracted to and loving either a man or a woman.

I never got the impression that any of the men I got involved with thought of me as a conquest. Of course, maybe it's different with the younger folks these days, where it's quite trendy. I have no idea what's going on in their minds.
 chuckyB51
Msg: 155
view profile
History
Posted: 8/20/2008 11:24:09 PM
I have not found a monogamous bisexual women yet. I don't think any exist in Los Angeles.
 arwen52
Msg: 159
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2008 7:33:52 AM
Okay, let's get one thing straight here.

To the poster who said that a woman who commits to having sex with only him, therefore she is no longer by definition bisexual: A person is bisexual if they are *attracted* to both men and women. If they commit to having sex with only one partner, they are still bisexual.

Suppose you are a normal, heterosexual, healthy guy. For some reason you are no longer having sex. You aren't finding the right partner, you just entered a monastery to become a monk, your partner just died, you or your partner have become ill, whatever. Do you stop being a heterosexual person? No. You are still heterosexual. There are many heterosexual people on this site who are not having sex who still are heterosexual, right? Virgins, people without partners, people in sexless marriage. The lack of activity does not change your orientation. As a gay male friend of mine, who had been celibate for years because of a lack of a partner, said: your orientation is defined by who you *would* have sex with if you could! Even though he was celibate he was still gay.

Bisexual women can be monogamous. Just because you are monogamous does not mean your sexual orientation has changed. It means you have decided to have sex with only one person. You still are attracted to both sexes, you've just narrowed your activity to only one person. If you are a hetero man or woman, if you commit to a monogamous relationship it does not mean that you do not still find others attractive. You just give up having sex with them. Attraction does not equal activity.

Can a bisexual woman be happy confining herself to only one partner? My experience is that it's definitely possible, just as a heterosexual person can be happy confining themselves to one partner.

So, will you *please* stop assuming that a bisexual person is not willing or capable of a long term monogamous relationship any more than a heterosexual person is? Thank you.
 FloridaMusicMan
Msg: 160
Posted: 8/21/2008 9:36:46 AM
Long Term Relationship.???? did I not understand what the term Relationship denotes?If someone choses to start a relationship,the boundaries of that relationship are between those two.If my gender cannot get past the idea of OPEN Relationship's,Gawd Help us all.Come on Guys we already did this through the Supreme Court,sexual orientation is OF NO CONSEQUENCE for society today.Get over your selves and accept that there are PEOPLE who enjoy Open relationships every day.If having a Bi-whatever gender is not your thing cool.Please dont assume or sterio type it is so 70's .Why cant we concentrate on the more wonderful aspects of life and living.Because someone is Bi does not blanket them to be a cheater unfaithful not worth knowing labled product.We are people,we all think act and desire different things.Dont critisize or hate move on and find like companions and let's live and let live.Mercy! Happy Fishing
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 161
Posted: 8/21/2008 9:40:27 AM
My husband loves the fact I see men and women as attractively viable people. My sexuality was a plus to him. He is in no way threatened by if I sleep with a woman or a man, so there is no issue.

He quite understands the two offer very different things. I like the softness of a woman. The beauty of her shape, scent, taste. He doesn't require anything other than my enjoyment, he doesn't need to watch or participate (in fact he is way too shy to join or watch). Its about me, not him and he loves me unconditionally.

So yes, my man wants a lifetime with this bisexual woman. (together just shy of 10 years)
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 162
Posted: 8/21/2008 10:22:17 AM
jotex, I think thats the issue here rather than the bisexuality. The risk of cheating.
 matchlight
Msg: 175
view profile
History
Posted: 11/4/2010 7:43:24 PM
I've never been out with a woman that I knew had sex with other women. But I doubt I could fall in love with her. If we weren't that serious, though, and she one day told me she wanted to include a girlfriend, I could get very interested.
 goodoleboy63
Msg: 210
Posted: 4/10/2012 4:46:47 PM
hard to find a woman thats want a ltr bi are not
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >