Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > BC Vote-a-Date Pond Part Deux      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 soccergirl1977
Msg: 401
view profile
History
BC Vote-a-Date PondPage 17 of 34    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34)
Hi Fox (and man/woman servants)...I just wanted to add another thank you to the mix! I'm stoked to meet my match - he sent me an email this morning and though he appears to fear the wrath of WTF, I think we'll be meeting up very soon! I'm so happy you guys did this - THANKS AGAIN!!!
 SCOOTERGIRL
Msg: 402
BC Vote-a-Date Pond
Posted: 8/10/2006 8:24:18 PM
I was looking for my old name too ... I'll check again! Oops!
 musicNme
Msg: 403
BC Vote-a-Date Pond
Posted: 8/10/2006 8:45:33 PM
Well I wrote a nice little email to my match and added him to my faves so we can chat about our FUN date (with emphasis on FUN).
I can not believe some peoples kids, People backing out....Everyone knew the rules and what they were getting into when they signed up, and you're only committed to ONE date, it's not a life sentence
And again much thanks to WhoTheFox and all the matchmaking fishie volunteers who worked so hard to put this pond together, Cheers to you all!
 Lookin4umydear
Msg: 404
Thanks misseyes and
Posted: 8/10/2006 8:51:01 PM
THANKS to the fox and her litter of helpers.
Angelsma I will write shortly, gotta read your profile first and see what kind of plan to come up with or maybe you got an idea, NO I don't do threesomes sorry.
Now about all those who backed out should henseforth be known as Pond Scum
I can't imagine signing up for something so fun and such a great way to meet people, their loss and I don't beleive you should find anyone cause your not worth it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it
Have fun everyone
 SCOOTERGIRL
Msg: 405
BC Vote-a-Date Pond
Posted: 8/10/2006 9:13:21 PM
Okay, I need a new pair of glasses ... I can't find either name listed ... LOVENJOY (my former handle) or SCOOTERGIRL (my current name). How about giving me a hint?! LOL
 misseyes
Msg: 406
BC Vote-a-Date Pond
Posted: 8/10/2006 9:25:00 PM
hey guys and gals

Please read the profiles carefully of the people you are matched with, before emailing Pond Control. Also keep in mind that with so many people, there might be glitches so have a little patience and understanding. Pond Control and her minnows had a lot to sort through.

1. If you can't find your name on the list, make sure you did NOT sign up after the cut off date because you would have been removed.

2. If you can't find your match, just try variations on the name because it may be a typo.

Just please have a little patience tonight. There are glitches still being worked out.

Thanks so much!
 bluesapphire1979
Msg: 407
BC Vote-a-Date Pond
Posted: 8/10/2006 9:25:40 PM
Kudos to all the Matchmakers... I know its a hard job trying to find the right match for everyone... Well done

I have been searching but not sure if the spelling of my match 'apophis' is correct. Who The Fox can you let me know if my matches username is spelled correctly.

Thanks
 DodgeTruckCountry
Msg: 408
BC Vote-a-Date Pond
Posted: 8/10/2006 9:38:15 PM
WOW, I can see now why, it took awhile, for our match makers if you will call them that, a long time to match everyone up.

They were hard at work, and I say, KUDOS, a great big thank you, and Congrats, to you and everyone who chipped in, to make this work.

And let's not forget about a great big thank you to FOX, who dilligently organized something like this, to bring people together.

Hey gal, JOB WELL DONE, and it was an excellent idea, that turned out really well in the end. Need more of these vote-a-date ponds, now that you got the ball rolling.

As for those who did not sign up for this one, then, I encourge you to try for next time around.

This one has been a lot of fun for everyone, let's help FOX, and her assistants keep it going.

Sincerely
And
Best Wishes
To ALL
From
GLBTH
 left foot
Msg: 409
BC Vote-a-Date Pond
Posted: 8/10/2006 9:45:19 PM
I'm ashamed of anyone that backed out!!!!!

I'm usually deathly shy of meeting new people and I signed up and consider this an adventure.
This isn't about meeting your one true love as much as meeting great people and having some FUN!!

For those that are meeting their matches awesome and have fun.

Great job WTF and even crazy farm boy and other helpers.
 who_the_fox
Msg: 410
BC Vote-a-Date Pond
Posted: 8/10/2006 10:02:03 PM
I have sorted the list alphabetically and have corrected some omissions and some typos. Hopefully, this will make things easier for everyone.

Ladies, if you do not see your name on the list and you signed up prior to cutoff, please email Misseyes or me.
 bluesapphire1979
Msg: 411
BC Vote-a-Date Pond
Posted: 8/10/2006 10:07:27 PM
I totally agree with you Taechee... I'm super shy when it comes to meeting new people and I signed up for this... Nobody knows how many times I almost took my name of the list but I thought there is no time like the present to work on my shyness so I bit the bullet and left my name and now to top it off the person I was matched with turned out to be the biggest chicken I have never met. I totally agree with you taechee this is just a way to meet new and different people who be friends with and have fun getting to know others. I have desided that it's not because of me that my match disappeared and its not going bother me either... Apophis is the loser who is missing out on meeting a really great girl and the privilege of having me as a friend. I was really looking forward to meeting someone new... it would give me a chance to talk to someone else who isn't related to me, but I guess I will just have to wait until the next pond.

Hopefully next time there aren't any cowards that sign up.

Keep up the good work matchmakers
 fiestylass
Msg: 412
BC Vote-a-Date Pond
Posted: 8/10/2006 10:13:50 PM
^^^^^^^^^..you go girl!!..Hey, I was thinking for all the people that have been shamelessly stood up, should go to the pub night this Sat..could be a good opportunity to meet other people in the same boat..im a firm believer that things happen for a reason. My date and I might be showing up there...well, thats if we can decide on when and where I personally am excited and well done to WTF and the other fine ladies and gent that helped out, this was no small feat and you did a great job..who knows you might have made some love matches!!
 DodgeTruckCountry
Msg: 413
BC Vote-a-Date Pond
Posted: 8/10/2006 10:15:52 PM
Ya, I hear ya taechee:

The only thing to do now, is help out FOX, and her supporters, and everyone else, WHO, had the GUTS, to STICK IT OUT. And to the ones who backed out, you bunch of
LOW LIFE CHICKEN SH*TS, go get lost, and don't you EVER, EVER, DARE return.

Cuz, there is far too many of us, who stuck it out, that will gladly BURN your HIDES off.

Just to metion, that I had contacted the young lady who I was matched up with, and we may even go on a double, or quad date with others.

It will be a TON of FUN, in the SUN, yes it WILL.

Sincerely
And
Best Wishes
TO ALL
Your GREAT People
From
GLBTH

Let the LOW LIFE CHICKEN SH*TS who backed out, BURN in H*LL, while the WINNERS, who stuck it out, continue to WIN.
 bluesapphire1979
Msg: 414
BC Vote-a-Date Pond
Posted: 8/10/2006 10:22:28 PM
That sounds like a good Idea fiestylass, that way we are still going out and meeting new people and being the social-butterfishies we are. Hope everyone who has found their matches have a great time on your dates... Have a or 2 for the ones who have been stood up.

DodgeTruckCountry
Msg: 415
BC Vote-a-Date Pond
Posted: 8/10/2006 10:24:49 PM
bluesapphire1979

Hey Gal, next time you WILL get your great guy, just come on back and try again.

And for the other GREAT gals out there, that their little boy dates backed out, count your blessings, because, they are NOT worth your TIME, or EFFORT.

So, c'mon back and try again.

Sincerely
GLBTH
 bluesapphire1979
Msg: 416
BC Vote-a-Date Pond
Posted: 8/10/2006 10:29:29 PM
Thanks GLBTH... I really hope so, I was really looking forward to meeting someone new but I will definately come back for the next BC Date Pond if I sign up in time!

That is sooooo True... the people that backed out are NOT WORTH our Time, or Effort.
 Summer Breezer
Msg: 417
BC Vote-a-Date Pond
Posted: 8/10/2006 10:44:28 PM
I really don't know what this is all about, kind of like speed dating?
Wus up? How, and what ??
Thanx
 Will Knotttty
Msg: 418
BC Vote-a-Date Pond
Posted: 8/10/2006 10:44:53 PM

Let the LOW LIFE CHICKEN SH*TS who backed out, BURN in H*LL, while the WINNERS, who stuck it out, continue to WIN.

hey mister .........thats some pretty strong language to use on this site.............you should clean up your act........................
 Local Gent
Msg: 419
view profile
History
BC Vote-a-Date Pond
Posted: 8/10/2006 11:14:26 PM
Well I too would like to thank WTF and her helpers for a job well done....even if I was one of those that didnt get matched... but there is the possible sub-bench hmmm?

Im up for that....cheers
 ~Garden gal~
Msg: 420
view profile
History
BC Vote-a-Date Pond
Posted: 8/10/2006 11:20:51 PM
First, I would like to say a special thanks to who the fox for all her efforts in organizing this event…..a lot of time, effort and planning on the part of her and crew, heartfelt thanks extended…. I just have to pull the positive out of this…. this event may have truly cleaned the pond.

….the outcome has been awesome albeit there have been some negative comments about the fishies who vanished…..their loss and always remember ….. Karma.

It was to be a fun event for people to get out and meet other fishies that were selected by a crew based on their perceptions from reading profiles…..kudos!!!…..we are all on this site with the same end result in mind, to find a partner. Some of us make the same choices time and time again and yet we still fail, this was an opportunity outside the norm, a chance to see someone different than our own choice……brave for those who embraced it……

I have interacted with people from POF for a couple months now and I am always amazed with the ones I find most interesting……wouldn’t be my usual choice….umm humm… oh how I have learned so very much in my short time here…..

My favourite motto finally makes sense….. "If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got."

Have a blast on your dates…..and I’ll venture out into the pond for the next one for sure

The fox rocks!!!!

~betty~cooper~
Msg: 421
BC Vote-a-Date Pond
Posted: 8/10/2006 11:26:48 PM
Just a reminder that if you're an Islander .... a perfect first date could be at the Courtenay POF Get-Together/Trevor16 Bday bash at Gullivers on Saturday (Aug 12th)

Carrie ~ you've got the date with the Birthday Boy .... you better be heading back our way again. Courtenay37 is planning on going too she just got engaged so another reason to celebrate (remember when she locked us out to be with her new guy ~ he's the lucky fiance now )

Fox & Gang Thank you so, so much for all the time and effort you've put into this. I've sent my match a PM so now it's time to wait

Cheers,

canuck
 dee-licious trouble
Msg: 422
BC Vote-a-Date Pond
Posted: 8/10/2006 11:30:56 PM

their loss and always remember ….. Karma.

i couldn't agree more chickie. that karma...she's a b!@tch...and i wish her (karma) all the luck in givin those immature jerks what's comin.

i seem to be one of the lucky ones who has actually made contact and am enjoying my match...so far :) thanks fox and you other lil cupids!!!

happy fishin fellow fishies!!

*~dee~*
 DodgeTruckCountry
Msg: 423
BC Vote-a-Date Pond
Posted: 8/10/2006 11:33:07 PM
Hey bluesapphire1979:

Your more then welcome.

Hey, you comon back gal, don't let these backout loser, get in your way.

If they do come back, man, they don't know the wrath of FOX, very well, because, they wish the heck that they had never come back, when she is done with them.

Yes, it is TRUE, that those that backed out, they are NOT WORTH anyones time of effort, not even yous gal, so, make a point of coming back and trying again.

And hopefully, you will meet the gentleman of your DREAMS, next time, until then,
HANG TOUGH, gal, HANG TOUGH.

And for those that did backout, and you are peeping in, ooooooooooooooo, don't you DARE, come back. "LOSERS".

On the positive, upbeat side of things, WELL DONE, everyone, JOB WELL DONE.

Sincerely
GLBTH
 DodgeTruckCountry
Msg: 424
BC Vote-a-Date Pond
Posted: 8/10/2006 11:43:38 PM
Hey knottttyboy™:

Have a look around, and you can tell why, some of these people who lost their date, are upset. Because, of these LOSERS backing out, is reason WHY, I USE that strong language on the LOSERS, because, they DESERVE it.

Put yourself in theses people's shoes who lost their dates, because, of the losers backing out, and you will see why, from those peoples perspectives, why they are so upset in losing their dates to a LOSER.

Am I a LOSER, NOT, because, I HAVE, contacted my date, and she has contacted me, so her and I, ARE going to date, if not double or quad.

Sincerely
GLBTH

GOOD luck, and very best to ALL of you, who did not lose your date to a LOSER, and for the ones that did lose their date, HANG TOUGH in there for the next one, because, they will SHOW.
 samadongshi2
Msg: 425
BC Vote-a-Date Pond
Posted: 8/10/2006 11:45:48 PM
thanks WTF and helpers/ matchmakers! pleased with the matches and it seems weird in a good way of getting pple to talk to each other whom have not done so. I've always enjoyed my match's posts and thanks GLBTH for referring to me as a "young lady" not sure which is more funnier the young part or the lady? !
Did this as a lark just because I can and follow the school of fish for once instead of looking for treasure on my own.
I'm really excited and know that whatever we do on our dates will be FUN, FUN, FUN!!!
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > BC Vote-a-Date Pond Part Deux