Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 rsx11s
Msg: 50
more favorites, less chances?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
Or course. So it's 18,000:1 instead of 16,000:1. Do you really care about the difference?
 mariacba
Msg: 51
more favorites, less chances?
Posted: 12/26/2007 6:37:45 PM
I agree with you Irish Girl.
Follow your heart. Don't pay attention to the number of favourites .Perhaps you may miss to opportunity to know somebody really nice and worthy to meet.
I have lived a wonderful story because I dared to put somebody on my favorite list.
I just wrote him a message . He was looking for a long term relatioship, I was looking for talk/e.mail. He didn't accept nobody without a pic ( I didn't have a pic).He didn't accept nobody who live 75 miles away from Denver.I live in Argetnina .He doesn't speak Spanish I speak a little English. And SURPRISE!!! I soon got a replied to my mail. After a month of communication a sent him a pic ( I thought it was disrespecful not send it. He hadn't seen me yet!!).I thought that it was a WONDERFUL pic!! (Later I knew he didn't like it. And he is right I look like if I were in prison , only the bars are missing).Then he saw me through the cam And there he changed his mind ,I liked him and came to visit me for three days!!. I 've spent some wonderful time with him. We are still in contact.I don't know what may happen in our future but I am happy.I've met a wonderful man.
Good luck
 Cynderella
Msg: 53
view profile
History
more favorites, less chances?
Posted: 12/26/2007 9:02:14 PM
# 42: They are nuts.

That's it!!!

Funny...I had to address that on my profile...what do ppl think?

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  >