Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cotter
Msg: 2
view profile
History
does sex relieve headaches?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
It's the hormones that are released in your body when you orgasm that make you feel good ... same as a pain killer. It's a medical fact. We learned about it in nursing school.

Chocolate has a similar effect on us ... making you feel good, although I do not recall that it can relieve headaches.
 cotter
Msg: 4
view profile
History
does sex relieve headaches?
Posted: 7/15/2006 11:29:25 PM
Awwwwww ... "mopegunz" ....

Sounds like a guy who needs a ...

....................... slooooooowwww hand!

I'd take care of you ... 'course it's my job ... being a nurse can be so doggone demanding!

Kataklysmic
Msg: 5
Posted: 7/15/2006 11:30:09 PM
I don't believe sex alone can get rid of a headache...but the orgasm? Headache cure for sure! ;;)
 HankiPanki
Msg: 7
Posted: 7/16/2006 1:57:04 AM
Greetings

well am virgen my self havent personal expirance once i was wid my cousin who is enough old to me may be 10 years elder then i was asking to him that let me know what the course in Information Techonology i have to study now i remember
He said the only course intercourse lol b4 intercourse u feel excitement and after intercourse you are feel relax
LOL

Warm Regards
AmeerHamza

Roxx dudes
 no_1_bby
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 7/16/2006 5:26:04 AM
Always works on mine!! Something about dilating blood vessels and relaxing... but it has to be sex with someone else... solo just doesn't work the same.
 Lil Red Riding Hood
Msg: 18
Posted: 8/30/2006 4:34:40 PM
I find it works good. If I don't have a partner handy, masturbation works just fine.

Works great for menstrual cramps too.
 Runs With Squirrels
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 8/30/2006 6:50:05 PM
Never tried using sex to relieve a headache, but I sure will now! It definitely works on cramps - when my cramps are bad enough to cause back pain and make me nauseated, a good orgasm will make them go away, even when prescription painkillers won't. Makes sense that it'd work on certain types of headaches, too! Woo-hoo! I love a good natural remedy! LOL
 PlaynWithDummies
Msg: 43
Posted: 9/30/2006 10:14:35 PM
I have heard about sex relieving a headache, but have any of you heard about sex causing a headache? Read below:

Jokes about sex and headaches abound. But the pain is no laughing matter.

Sexual activity — especially orgasm — can trigger a headache. You may notice a dull ache in your head and neck that builds up as sexual excitement increases and peaks during orgasm. Or you may experience a sudden, severe headache during orgasm.

Most sex headaches are nothing to worry about. But proper diagnosis is important. Sometimes sex headaches are a sign of something serious, such as bleeding in the brain or stroke.

That was taken right off the mayoclinic.
 Gentleblingks89
Msg: 48
Posted: 6/4/2013 9:44:03 AM
Av got a ****ing headache !!
 Latticuss
Msg: 53
Posted: 6/15/2013 8:45:28 PM
"I once cured four of nancy's headaches in one night" -John Redcorn-
 gtomustang
Msg: 56
Posted: 7/3/2013 3:58:05 PM
yes, blood flow leads to blood pressure. If you have a sinus headache, however...
 deerdog1
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2013 10:51:36 AM
this is a no brainer ..sex causes the release of oxytocin a very powerful chemical/hormone that in the brain not only promotes bonding and a feeling of well being .but has a very powerful analgesic effect..not only relieving pain but causing the brain to re categorise pain sometimes as something entirely different such as pleasure .. "sometimes love dont feel like it should ...come on baby make it hurt so good"
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >